chapter 1

[HIATUS] Love Me Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dialogues :

Haerin

Jin

Marii

Yoongi

Rap Monster

Jimin

J-Hope

V

Jungkook

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

“You’re welcome and I love you. Bye~” I smiled sadly as I ended the call. It was Marii again, after her fight with Yoongi and she called me to consult (also asking about Yoongi’s situation). I had been her consultant and someone to lean on whenever they had their occasional fights and honestly, it hurts but as long as she’s happy, I’m fine with it. 

 

I decided to go out, get something to drink and walk around the neighbourhood. It had been quite a while since I last went out due to our hectic schedule but I enjoyed being busy because I would spend less time thinking about her. I grabbed my coat and my basic stuffs (wallet, earphone and phone), also not to forget to put my mask and cap on. I plugged in my earphone and went out of the dorm. 

 

It was a busy night at Seoul and I saw families, friends and couples walking down the street, with smiles all over their faces. Of course, there were people like me who were alone and walked hurriedly to reach home. I went to a cafe and was greeted by the cashier asking what I would like have to. I stared at the menu before placing my order. When I was about to place my order, the cashier recognised me and I asked her to not to say my name out loud, in which she agreed to and asked for my signature instead. After giving out my signature, I placed my order and went to take a sit at the corner deep in the cafe, so that I would not be attracting attention of people in the cafe. 

 

Few minutes later, a waitress came to deliver my order and as I was looking at my phone, I asked the waitress to place my order on the table. Again, the waitress seemed to recognise me and was opening to say something, which I assume, was my name. In response, I placed my index finger on my lips as a sign for her to stay quiet and don’t say anything. She tilted her head to the side, not understanding why I asked her to do that but complied with my request. She excused herself from me quietly and I went back to my phone. Her action made me curious what was she about to say if it was not to ask for signature, photo together or say my name.. I left the cafe and took a glance at the waitress who was cleaning a table left by a customer, before I exited the cafe and continued with my plan for the night.

 

Months passed by, and I was busy again with my schedules. We were going to have our comeback in 2 weeks time and I had spent most of my time in the practice room together with the members, practising our moves so that we would not make any mistakes on our comeback stage. We were practising for the verse because I didn't seem to be able to get it right. Our manager decided to give us the rest of the day off because we have been practising for 10 hours straight from last night. We cheered and some of the members like Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin went out and Namjoon went to his studio to finish his songs. V left as well and I had no idea where he went, which mean there were only me and Yoongi left in the practice room. Yoongi was talking on the phone with Marii, obviously, and that sight makes me miss Marii so I left the room so that I wouldn't have to think of her. 

 

Just when I was about to leave the room, Marii opened the room and went to hug Yoongi. Yoongi hugged her back and gave her a light peck at her lips. I stared at them and wished that Yoongi is me. I snapped back to reality from the silly imagination of mine that will most likely never happen and called Marii. Marii realised that I was in the room so she went over to hug me. I hugged her back and god, I missed her so much. I couldn't stand to be in the room with that couple so I left and went back to the cafe that I visited last time. 

 

The cafe was quite empty and I was glad because it means that I could have more time for myself and less people would recognise me. I was greeted by the same cashier as last time and placed my order. I sat at the place where I sat the last time I came. I played with my phone, posted at the fan cafe, and my order arrived. The same waitress brought my order and softly, but quickly asked me “are you Kim Seokjin that graduated from ____ High School in year 2011?” I was shocked because she seem to know me and stared back at her, trying to recall any of my classmates or people that I know but I have no idea who she is so I said “Yes, and you are..?” 

She had long and wavy brown hair which was until her waist. She also have big and round brown eyes like a doe and she’s quite tall. Overall, she’s pretty. She looked quite disappointed that I wasn't able to recognise her but she smiled ba

Please log in to read the full chapter