"Should we...date?"

Our Palace

Chapter 7
"Should we...date?"


 

“Yi…- Yijeong…”, their leader softly whispers, nervously attempting to remove the younger’s hands from his waist…

“Hyung, please...let me hug you..”, the younger responds while tightening his grip around Kyungil’s waist..


“Wh--- What if someone walks in?”, Kyungil utters in embarrassment as his whole body drowsily submerges into Yijeong’s tender and warm embrace. The feeling of the younger’s body this close to his made all of his pain and fears fade into nothing, like they were never there. All of the anxious thoughts haunting him...vanished. He never wants this feeling of relief to go away. This is what he didn’t know he needed. This is what he wants, what he craves. Yijeong is that special someone. That special someone for a reason. This reason…

“Are you ok, hyung?...You got quiet…” ...

“Should I let go?”, Yijeong quietly asks in worry, letting his fingers gently caress their leader’s body as he slowly removes his hands from Kyungil’s waist..

“Noo!!”, a shocked Kyungil outbursts, grabbing Yijeong’s hands tightly…

“Oh!, mi--mianhaee..” ... “Aiiish…- I didn’t mean to yell..”, he quietly mumbles, letting go of the younger’s hands, turning around in embarrassment…

“It’s ok, hyung. I don’t think anyone heard you, haha”, Yijeong reassures their leader followed by a soft chuckle of amusement.
“Heyy, hyung...turn around..”, he playfully tugs on Kyungil’s shirt…”Come on, turn around...”, he repeats as he pulls on their leader’s shirt with a bit more force..


The younger’s sudden move took Kyungil by surprise, he couldn’t even think of an answer before he found himself on top of Yijeong. The bed had braced their fall, thankfully. As the younger strongly pulled on their leader’s shirt in an attempt to turn him around, Kyungil came back with too much speed, causing Yijeong to step back and fall down onto the bed, still firmly holding onto their leader’s shirt.

Slowly opening his eyes, Kyungil pans down...finding his lips on Yijeong’s. “Heol…”, he thinks to himself as his eyes wander up the younger’s face, catching a glimpse at the Hello Kitty patch on his blushed cheeks - up to meeting that special someone’s piercing gaze, radiating with confusion and slight shock. Meeting the younger’s gaze - “Oh! .. I- I’m sorry”,  Kyungil stutters while quickly pushing up his upper body with his arms, like he’s about to do push ups with Yijeong underneath him. 
 

“No..no, it’s ok hyung…”, the younger responds, his eyes glued to the other.

“Are you sure…?.”
“I can get up...”, their leader timidly mumbles, trying to get up from the bed.
 

All of a sudden, the younger grabs the front of Kyungil’s shirt, pulling him back down onto him - pecking his lips with his own. “Please, don’t go...”, the younger nervously utters, still holding onto his shirt tightly - longingly looking up in their leader’s eyes as he’s slowly moving upwards to kiss him again…

“Wait…”, 

“Are you sure about this…?”, Kyungil stops the younger, turning away his head - letting Yijeong’s lips land on his cheek instead..

“Would i try to kiss you if i weren’t?”, the younger caresses Kyungil’s softly blushed cheeks..

“I guess not… but what do i know…?”, Kyungil shyly mumbles as he’s looking down onto the bed - glancing over at Yijeong’s slightly open shirt, which is exposing his soft and silky skin...

“Hyung…”

“Hey, look at me…”, Yijeong tries to get their leader’s attention, unsuccessfully.

“Hyung...what are you looking at..?”, the younger curiously asks the other, following Kyungil’s gaze down onto his own slighly open shirt…”Oh...this?”, he answers himself, letting out a cute giggle - snapping their leader out of his sudden daze... “Huh..?”, Kyungil stutters with a confused look on his face..”What happened?”...

“You seemed very distracted”, the younger teases the other, poking his nose. 

“Distracted? by what??”, he mumbles, cutely itching his nose after the poke.

“Well...me? Hahaa” .. 

“My shirt is slightly open, you seemed to be very interested in that”, Yijeong playfully nudges Kyungil’s tummy, with a flirtatious smile on his lips... “Do you...want to touch?” -- 

… 

“Or you know...you can just stare, haha”, the younger giggles.

“Huh?.. No no..it’s ok.. It’s just that…”..
 

“That..what?, Yijeong nudges the other’s shoulder.. 
 

“You’ve got a great body…”, Kyungil expresses in awe, biting his lip as he looks away - attempting to get up from the bed once again..

“Hyung, where are you going?”, the younger grabs his wrist, pulling him down onto the bed again, into his embrace - once again… “Stay here…”
“Stop trying to leave, please..”, Yijeong softly utters as he’s Kyungil’s hair - who rests his head on the younger’s chest…
 

“It’s awkward…I- I’m awkward...”... 
“I -- I want to express my feelings for you...phsyically.. but i’ve never been this close to a man before… I - I don’t know what to do...”, Kyungil stutters as he’s shaking from the nervosity…

“It’s ok, hyung” 

“Don’t think too much…”, the younger reassures the other as he’s gently caressing his back.

“That’s easy for you to say...you’ve done this before…”, Kyungil pouts..


“Yes, but...not with you..”

“It’s different with you…because you’re special to me..We’ll go slow.”, Yijeong cutely pinches Kyungil’s flushed cheeks.


“Yaah, stop pinching me..it hurts...”, their leader pouts.

“How can i stop when you’re being so cute, hyung.”
 

“Pfftt...I’m no---”, Yijeong stops Kyungil mid-sentence with a sudden kiss…


“You’re cute and that’s final. I’ll keep kissing you if you keep saying any different...”, the younger kisses Kyungil’s cheek before taking off his shirt...

“Wh-- What are you doing?”, Kyungil asks, as his heart begin to flutter.. 


“I can’t sleep with clothes on”, Yijeong utters with a flirtatious smile on his lips. 


“You’re sleeping here?...Wi--With me?..”, their leader shyly stutters


“Yes, if it’s ok with you of course”, 


“Yeah.. it is..”

“Good, now come on”, the younger utters as he grabs Kyungil’s shirt, pulling him down onto him for a kiss. Yijeong promised “one last kiss, then we go to sleep”, but their lips didn’t leave each other until 15 minutes later... The reason? - Their leader’s irresistible lips...


“I’m sorry, hyung..” , the younger quietly mumbles in between their gentle yet passionate kisses. 


“Why?”


“That i keep kissing you…”

“I know i said we’d go slow but i can’t stop.. I..I--” …
 

“It’s ok, Yijeong-iie...I like it..”, Kyungil interrupts with a smile, pinching the younger’s cheeks.

Although they’ve got an early schedule tomorrow, they spend most of the night tightly in each other’s arms...whispering, cuddling, switching between being the ‘little spoon’ and ‘big spoon’ and giving swift pecks to each other…




 

…. The next morning … (6:00AM) ....



*buzz* *buzz* *buzz* *buzz* *buzz* 


zzz  - no response  - zzz
 

*ring*  *ring* *ring*  *ring* *ring*

zzz  - no response  - zzz


Both of their phones vibrates and rings for a few minutes, without any reaction from niether of them. They’re sound alseep, still tightly in each other’s arms. 
 

“Are they not up yet?”, Dokyun asks in concern.

“Jaeho! - Go see if Yijeong’s up!”, Sihyoung’s voice echoes throughout the dorm..

*knock* *knock* - Jaeho enters the younger’s room only to meet an empty bed.. “Where is he?”, he utters before running out back to the kitchen - “HYUNG! He’s not in his room”, he tells Sihyoung who’s on his way to their leaders room… “What? That’s weird..”, he mumbles to himself…

*knock* *knock* *knock* - Sihyoung enters Kyungil’s room. “Ohh..”. he quietly mumbles in awe as he lays eyes on their leader and maknae’s two bodies pressed against each other in a tight, loving embrace. Their maknae’s head laying softly on Kyungil’s chest with the other’s arms closly around his body. “Should I wake them up..??”, Sihyoung thinks to himself while taking a step forward towards them…
 

“Hyung, did you find him?”, Jaeho says in excitement as he’s approaching their leader’s door.. 
 

“Yes but they’re sleeping, we shouldn’t wake them up yet…”, he responds while backing up to the door again to stop Jaeho from coming in and seeing them..

“They??”, a confused yet intrigued Jaeho asks.

“Yeah...Yijeong-iee is in here..”

“What?! They’re sleeping together?!?!”, a shocked Dokyun emerges up behind them from the darkness.

“Shhhh!!! Shut up, Dokyunnn! Don’t wake them up..”, Sihyoung sighs..

“Yaah, who’s there?”, their leader’s voice could be heard from the other side of the door..


“Quick! Go!!”, Sihyoung points to the kitchen. “Act like nothing happend!”, he tells the other two nosy boys. 


“Oh, you’re awake?”, he utters in a shaky voice. 
 

“What’s wrong?”, their leader asks, sensing something’s wrong…

“Oh..nothing..you just startled me, that’s it...haha. I’ll go make breakfast.”, Sihyoung nervously giggles while walking away towards the kitchen…

“Ok..that was weird..”, Kyungil mumbles to himself. “What was, hyung?”, the younger yawns while pulling on the other’s shirt..

“Nothing...Sihyoung was just acting weird.. or idk, mabye i’m thinking too much..” , Kyungil sighs as he sits down on the bed next to Yijeong.

“Should we tell them about us?”, Yijeong rests his head on their leader’s shoulder, surrouding his waist with his arms, embracing him.
“What do you mean..?” ...

“..I mean, what should we tell them?.. Do we even know what we ‘are’..?”, their leader utters softly as he lays his hands on top of the younger’s, gently entwining their fingers. “Well..we like each other, right?”, Yijeong timidly asks while cutely nudging the other’s shoulder with his head..

“Yeah, we do”

“Then...what’s stopping us?”

“What do you mean?”

“From being together..”’


“Oh, i guess...nothing”, their leader shyly responds, unknowlingly tightning his grip on the other’s hands..


“Are you nervous?”, the younger asks with a smile on his lips.

“How do you know? “

“You’re grabbing my hand pretty hard, haha”


“Oh! I’m sorry...idk what’s wrong with me…”, their leader mumbles while letting go of the younger’s hand, staring down onto the floor..


“Hey...hyung”, Yijeong grabs his chin, turning his head..now facing his..

“It’s ok to be nervous, hyung. I like it’..it’s cute, haha”, he says, slowly leaning in for a kiss..

Kyungil closes his eyes, accepting the sudden yet long wished for kiss. The kiss is so gentle and soft, like white clouds in the sky. Every time their lips touch, time just stops. Everything is in slowmotion. It’s just them. Yijeong and Kyungil. Only them.

“Hyung…”, the younger breaks the kiss, wrapping his arms around their leader’s waist, moving him closer to him..

“Should we...date?”, he whispers in his ear, giving a swift peck on his exposed shoulder..


“Date?”, their leader thinks to himself. He’s never been on a date. He’s never been in a relationship, not even with a woman. He doesn’t know how to “date”, specially not with this special someone who make him nervous, constantly. 


“Date?...You mean...as in.. being in a relationship??”, Kyungil shyly mumbles..

“Yes, hyung. We’ll be together...as boyfriends.”, he responds with a little amused chuckle, kissing Kyungil’s blushed cheeks.


“Ok, I like that”, their leader timidly responds.


“Are you sure?”

“Yeah..I mean..I’m a little scared because I’ve never been in a relationship before...but if it’s with you...I think I’ll be alright”,
 

“Hyung...”, Yijeong cutely utters as he snuggles his face in Kyungil’s chest, lovingly embracing him with his arms. 


Feeling their leader’s heartbeat, slowly throbbing as he’s embracing him more intimately...his hands gently moving up along his waist under his shirt…”Kiss me”, the two words the younger always wanted to hear softly escapes Kyungil’s tender lips…

Teasingly nudging Kyungil’s chest, he falls down onto the bed, landing on his back. His shirt slightly removed, revealing his well trained body underneath. “Can I take this off?”, Yijeong seductively begs, his own body now on top of their leader. His hand firmly grasping the other’s shirt, waiting for an answer. Kyungil could only nod in response, as the nervousity rapidly continued eating him up. “I’ll take that as a yes”, the younger playfully whispers, taking off Kyungil’s shirt…


Yijeong slowly leans down, locking eyes with their leader. His sweet, innocent eyes - radiating with a hesitant lust. His rosy, blushed cheeks - vividly wanting to be kissed...

“Hey, did you forget something?”, Kyungil cutely pinches the younger’s cheek, waking him up from his sudden daydream. “Huh?”, he mumbles in confusion - slowly regaining awareness of the situation after being mesmerized by their leader’s alluring presence. “I said, kiss me”, Kyungil whispers with a smile on his lips, leaning up closer to kiss the younger. As their lips touch, a knock on the door is heard - followed by it hasitly opening...


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note:
Hello ! ~ I know I'm hella late, once again. Not a surprise there, lol. I apologize for this very very very late update. I really don't want to make excuses, simply - i've just been busy with work and extremely tired from it. I've been working on this chapter for quite a while now. Finally, I've finished it. As for the next chapter...I'm honestly not sure when it will be up. Haven't started writing it yet and I don't want to make any promises that I obviously can't keep, haha. xD Keep a look out ! > . >  / Peace out, Miyu ~ ❤️

Also... I MISS KYUNGJEONG SO MUUUUUUCH. My heart hurts ; ____ ; ❤️