"Him"

Our Palace

Chapter 2

"Him"


 

After about two minutes of just standing next to  the stairs, doing nothing else than just staring wide eyed down on the floor, Kyungil starts to realize what just happened. "What just happened?"  "Did he really just..." all kinds of questions were rushing through the leaders head right now and he could feel his cheeks become warmer and more red. Kyungil keeps standing still in the exact same spot he've been standing for the past 5 minutes. The other members started to get worried, since he had told them he'd be right back after a quick shower. That was almost 20 minutes ago. Jaeho decided to go and check on their leader but he was quite surprised to see a blushing and totally frozen leader beside the stairs.

"Kyungil.."

Kyungil, however did not realize the presence of his fellow member.

Jaeho then slowly walked towards Kyungil and nudged his shoulder..

"Earth to Kyungil...are you ok?"

The sudden touch by someone made Kyungil jump back by surprise.

"Oh, hey.." "Yeah, I'm fine", he said quietly, rubbing his warm and blushed cheeks.

"Did something happen?", Jaeho asks in a concerned voice.

Kyungil still haven't really figured out what happened earlier and just answered with a lost "Huh?", while shyly staring down onto the floor.  Jaeho chuckles, "You said that you'd take a quick shower..and that was about 20 minutes ago...so..we got worried and I went to go and check on you. But I found you here all frozed up like a statue with blushing cheeks."
Kyungil snapped out of his Yijeong thoughts, obviously he had ignored Jaeho's kind explanation. Not by choice of course...Yijeong's all too strange yet interesting behavior had just taken over the leaders mind. Without letting Jaeho know that he didn't really hear what he'd just said...he shyly smiled and nudged Jaeho's arm.. "Let's eat breakfast..I'm so hungry, Jaeinnie", he pouted a little too cutely while grabbing him by his wrist and dragged him towards the kitchen.

As soon as they entered the kitchen, Sihyoung suddenly screams "Kyungil!!" after spitting out his coffee in shock. Both Jaeho and Kyungil answers with a confused "Huh?
"

Turns out that Kyungil's robe had loosened up and was revealing his bare torso and tight boxers. No one noticed it, not even the leader himself or Jaeho, who's standing next to him, except for the super-awake Sihyoung, who's all jumpy of all the coffee he'd had already.  "Woah, daebak. Your body looks so y, hyung.", Sihyoung said with a smirk. Kyungil just stood there, not caring one bit about his robe being open and jokingly winked at Sihyoung while saying "Thanks, handsome". Jaeho takes a seat next to Sihyoung while Kyungil walks over to the fridge to find something to eat. He didn't have much of an appetite this morning, so something small and easy was good enough. He took out some vanilla flavored yoghurt and poured it in a smaller bowl, grabbed a coffee mug filled with freshly brewed coffee and then made his way over to the table, where the rest of the members were sitting, enjoying their breakfast...except for Yijeong, who still haven't come back from showering. "I wonder what's taking him so long" .. "Mabye something happened.." "Should I go check on him?", so many concerned questions were going on inside the leaders head. He was getting more and more worried. Kyungil suddenly stood up from his seat, he haven't even began eating his breakfast, before he made his decision.
He started walking out of the kitchen towards the bathroom, where Yijeong were.

"Hyung, where are you going? "

"You haven't even started on your breakfast", Sihyoung and Dokyun asked with confused looks on their faces.

Kyungil stopped for a second.. "I'm just gonna...go check on someon..something", he says while scratching the back of his head in an cutely shy way, messing up his hair.

The leader didn't even make it pass the opening to the kitchen before he saw him. He had also forgotten about his open robe, revealing all the goodies to him. They both stopped when they noticed each other. Yijeong noticed Kyungil's open robe and completely froze in his spot while his eyes widened in surprise. Kyungil also notices that he is staring at him. Looking at him up and down while smiling. The leader can see that he's looking at his body, when he finally looked down only to remember that his robe is still wide open. He quickly closes his robe and coughs in embarrassment. He can feel his cheeks getting warmer. "Aish.. Why me? Why now? .", he thinks to himself.

Yijeong loves when the leader gets shy. "Aigoo, he's seriously too adorable, our little leader", he quietly mumbles to himself. What Yijeong probably doesn't realize though, is that the leader only acts this way around him. And that's true. Kyungil can be totally "normal" around the other members. He can joke around with them, tease them and he isn't shy about showing off his perfect body to them. But when it comes to him, he cant. He just can't. He makes Kyungil feel some type of way, everytime they're close to each other, like in the car, café, in the dorm, during showcases, fanmeetings and/or reality shows for example..he gets really shy and nervous, his heart starts to beat faster and he sometimes can't talk to him, because of the high nervosity. Eyecontact is the worst. THE WORST. Kyungil can't look him in the eyes for more than only a few seconds before he gets really nervous and starts to blush. His eyes are just too beautiful. His gaze. When he smiles, they light up like stars in the dark night sky.


Is it love? or just a crush? Will it pass? Is it just a faze?.. So many questions. Kyungil doesn't even know what these feelings mean. He only knows that he is special. Very special. He want him to be his and his only.

About a few seconds later after just staring at each other, again. The leader is as shy as always when he is around. His cheeks are once again of that warm, red color and he's staring down onto the floor, trying to avoid eyecontact as much as he possibly can. Him, Yijeong finds the leader
s shyness extra cute and he decides to again. Yijeong walks slowly towards Kyungil, stops right infront of him, lifts his face up with his right index finger and fixes his messed up hair. Their eyes meet. Kyungil's heart starts to beat way more faster than earlier, as Yijeong leans in closer and closer, so close that their lips are almost touching, he smiles and quickly moves his lips to the leaders right ear and whispers..

"Why did you hide your hot body so quick, hyung? I was enjoying the view, you know."


 


NOTE: Excuse my cheesy and y writing. I just write for fun and there's not much Kyungjeong fanfics out there so I though I'd contribute with something, since they're my ultimate otp. I actually really enjoy writing this story. For me, it  just takes time to come up with a somewhat good story, haha. I'm just going with the flow. xD

Korean - english translations:

Daebak - awesome / the best


PST! Comments with opinions, thoughts and whatnot are always appreciated. :3

Some Kyungjeong for my fellow Kyungjeong shippers/stans :*