Hello, operator? Yes, please help me find my prostate

Love Bunny

Jihoon carefully balanced a tray of hot drinks as he made his way back to his desk, preparing himself for the next six hours of answering endless inquiries.

He offered the two women who usually worked this shift with him their drinks first, both of whom smiled wide and thanked him. They were always so impressed that he remembered how they liked their coffee.

He made his way around to his desk then, placing the tray down with the remaining two drinks. He sat down in his semi-comfortable chair with a sigh as he listened to his best friend finish up a call with a customer.

"Is that all I can do for you today ma'am? ... Excellent! I'm glad we worked that out! Thank you for calling and please do not hesitate to if you have any more issues!" Jeonghan chirped cheerily into the receiver, contradicting the heavy bags under his eyes.

"Rough day?" Jihoon asked.

Jeonghan turned a soft smile to him, "Yeah. I think my professors have all conferred with each other to make sure they gave me like ten assignments all at once."

Jihoon chuckled at Jeonghan’s little pout, "Here." He held out the boys drink to him – black tea with ginger and a splash of vanilla milk.

Jeonghan’s eyes lit up instantly and he took the mug gratefully, taking in the aroma and the warmth it provided. "You're my favourite, Jihoonie!" He placed the mug on his desk so he could lean forward and place a quick kiss on Jihoon’s cheek.

Jihoon made a face, bringing up a hand to wipe at the spot. "Gross."

Jeonghan laughed hitting his arm lightly, "Shut up, you love my kisses."

Jihoon shook his head, the corners of his lips tugging up against his better judgment. Jeonghan had been the one to get him this job. He was desperate three months earlier, barely scraping together rent for his ty apartment and practically starving himself to get by. Needless to say university was hell during this time, but then there was Jeonghan, like his own personal angel, offering to see if his boss wanted to put on more people. The two had grown close after that and often spent time together outside of work too.

It had taken a bit of getting used to – both the copious amounts of talking that was required of him and the content of these conversations. However he'd actually adjusted rather quickly, finding it much easier to talk over the phone than face to face. Plus, you kind of develop an indifference towards the content – talking about plugs was on the same level as discussing the weather now.

Jihoon started at the sound of his phone buzzing to life, almost knocking his own drink over in the process. Jeonghan’s phone followed a second later.

Jeonghan sighed, shooting Jihoon an apologetic smile, "Back to work, huh?"

"Guess so…"

And so the next six hours of their night began, appropriately, with a woman asking Jihoon what he'd recommend for a beginner.

 


 

“— I'm so sorry for the delay, I'm sure your package will arrive within the next week, ma'am. I'll email you a voucher for ten percent off your next purchase for the inconvenience!" Jihoon listened politely to the woman, who was worried about the whereabouts of her recent purchase. "It’s my pleasure, thank you. Have a good night, ma'am."

He slumped back into his seat after hanging up with a groan. He would never understand why people called up about such things at three in the morning.

"Three more hours, Hoonie." Jeonghan tried to cheer him up, grabbing his chin and lifting Jihoon’s head off the table, "Look at the kittens, three hours. We got this."

Looking at the stupid kitten pictures Jeonghan had pasted all over his shelf only made him feel worse. ‘You have to sound happy on the phone, Jihoon!’ the older boy had told him, ‘Kittens make everyone happy!’

Before Jihoon could complain more, his phone rang for what felt like the hundredth time that night. Jeonghan pulled up the corners of his lips forcing them into a creepy smile.

"Happy face, Jihoon!"

Jihoon was going to punch him after this call.

"Hi! You've called the help desk for Love Bunny, how can I help you?"

He saw Jeonghan silently clapping his greeting. He twisted in his seat so he could kick him in the shin.

"Erm, hi."

A guy. He sounded young. It wasn't unusual to have them call up (he'd say about 30% of his calls were males), but they were always infinitely more awkward than women about it. This should be good.

"Hello, sir. What can I do for you today?" Jihoon kept up his cheery facade, feeling Jeonghan’s eyes on him.

"Ah well... I bought this off you and, ah…" he said uncertainly, trailing off. Jihoon really didn't have time for this.

"Is there something wrong with the product, sir?" He suggested.

"No! No – I… the product is great it’s just…" Jihoon heard the guy take a deep breath, as if steeling himself. "I've been trying it out for like ten minutes now and I still haven't found my prostate."

Jihoon balked, having to cover the mouthpiece so the customer didn't hear his shock. What the ?! Not only was this not a line for those sorts of questions, this guy was using the as they were speaking?! Sure enough, if he listened carefully he could hear a soft whirring in the background. This was definitely a first, and Jihoon really thought he’d heard it all in this job...

He waved off Jeonghan’s look of concern as the customer went on.

"I've pushed it as deep as it can go and still nothing. Like, it feels nice and all like this but I've heard prostate stimulation is really something."

Jihoon blinked. He thought about hanging up, this wasn't technically part of the job description, right? He pushed the thought away when he remembered how broke and desperate he was without this job. He couldn't stand to lose it. Besides, customer service was a pretty vague label.

"Um, sir"

"Call me Soonyoung." Came the breathy reply.

Yeah that's ing likely, Jihoon thought.

"It shouldn't be that deep. If you just pulled the out until it’s about two inches in, and tilted the tip towards your abdomen you should be able to find it. You might need to move it around a bit but"

"AH!" A loud shout sounded through the line and Jihoon had to check if Jeonghan had heard because holy he didn't not want to explain this. Lucky for him, the older boy was on the phone again.

Jihoon had no idea what to say as low moans followed the customers outburst. He assumed he'd found what he was looking for, but Jihoon wasn't sure if he should hang up. Or, more likely, Jihoon didn't want to hang up.

This was the most excitement he'd had all night and the guys shout of pleasure earlier and subsequent sweet moans were like music to his ears – and his apparently, which had twitched to life in his sweatpants. Admittedly it was pretty weird, listening to some stranger get off on his guidance. But well, it’s not like the customer had hung up either (though Jihoon did think he'd dropped his phone).

"Oh my god."

Jihoon flushed at the muffled words, squeezing his thighs together. The buzzing of the got louder then, Jihoon deducing that 'Soonyoung' had turned it up to the highest intensity.

He was painfully hard as Soonyoung gasped loudly, spurting profanities mindlessly as he pushed himself closer to . He considered taking the receiver into the nearest bathroom and joining the other boy, but he really didn't want to explain this to his colleagues if they noticed. Instead, he tried to scoot himself under his desk more, cursing the stacks of boxes piled underneath that stopped him from hiding his very obvious .

"… I'm gonn-AH! I'm gonna come… I’m!"

Jihoon bit his bottom lip hard as Soonyoung came, gasping desperately, guttural moans escaping the back of his throat. It took most of his willpower not to rub his free hand against his crotch and soil his pants. Listening to the boy pleasure himself had really got him that close and god that was embarrassing.

The buzzing of the soon cut off and all Jihoon could hear was Soonyoung’s faint panting. , should he hang up? why did he do this, he should hang up. But this guy will know he was listening because of the call length! He should pretend he was just doing his job right? So he doesn’t think it’s creepy? Holy what did he get himself into.

"Ah, hi. You're still there?" Soonyoung’s ed-out voice filtered through the line and Jihoon cursed every higher power he could think of because that was so hot.

"Y-yes, hello, sir..." Now just explain that you were waiting to see if he needed help with anything else, just doing your job, Jihoon. "How was it?"

WHAT THE LEE JIHOON. He didn't mean to say that now it’s awkward oh god what has he done.

Jihoon hoped he had enough savings for a flight to Norway because there is no way he can face anyone after this. That's it, he's going to become a hermit living in a far off mountain that kids tell horror stories about. Goodbye ty world.

Soonyoung chuckled lightly, "It was amazing. Thank you so much."

"It’s…not a problem…" Jihoon forced out.

"Seriously, this is the best customer service I've ever received. Hey, what's your name? I'll say something good about you in a feedback email." Soonyoung insisted, sounding completely comfortable about what just went down. Who even was this guy?

Jihoon answered without really thinking, "Ah, it’s Jihoon."

"Jihoon," Soonyoung repeated, "Well, thank you for the help, Jihoon."

Jihoon nodded, forgetting that the boy couldn't see him.

"Oh and Jihoon?"

Jihoon tilted his head, wondering what Soonyoung could need now. "Yes?"

"I hope you enjoyed listening."

He couldn't see his face but Jihoon ing knew that Soonyoung was smirking as he said that, making the small boy flush fiercely from his neck to his ears.

The line went dead before he could grace that with a reply and Jihoon buried his burning face in his hands. "."

"I don't know what just happened, but it was hot as ." Jeonghan’s unwelcome voice reached his ears and Jihoon wished that the floor would swallow him whole and save him any more embarrassment. He peeked through his fingers, chancing a look at his best friend who was eyeing him with a cheeky smile. "You got a lover I don't know about calling you up for phone ?" He teased.

"No! It was… that was…"

"Hmm?" Jeonghan pressed.

Jihoon dropped his hands from his face, wincing at his own words. "It was a customer."

"What?!" Jeonghan exclaimed, a little too loud. He smiled sweetly at the two other workers he had disturbed, waiting until they were occupied with work before turning back to Jihoon. "Tell me everything." He demanded.

Jihoon groaned, knowing he'd never hear the end of this if he didn't give Jeonghan what he wanted. "He called up because he couldn't find his prostate!"

Jeonghan looked appropriately shocked.

"I know. But that wasn't even the worst part." Jihoon said quietly.

"Oh?" Jeonghan smirked.

Jihoon pursed his lips together before continuing. "He had a in his the whole time."

"Oh my god."

"And then when I told him where he could find his prostate he did it straight away and then he just ed himself while I was there on the phone and I just listened holy , Jeonghan I'm going to hell." Jihoon hid his face in his hands once more, regretting his decision not to hang up in the first place.

"Oh my god," Jeonghan repeated. "That's so hot, I wish people like that would call me up." He pouted.

"Trust me, I'll be sure to hand them over to you if that happens again." Jihoon mumbled, willing his face to return back to its usual colour.

"And you, Lee Jihoon. I had no idea you were so dirty." Jeonghan grinned, poking the younger boy’s cheek.

Jihoon slapped his hand away with a glare, "Are you done teasing me now?"

"Why?" Jeonghan asked, smirk spreading even wider across his pretty face, "You want to go take care of that or something?" He gestured down at Jihoon’s lap.

Blood rushed to his face once more as he finally realized he was still sporting a proud semi, as well as a small stain where pre-come had already seeped through.

Jihoon quickly stood up, "I'm taking my break."

"Of course you are." his friend taunted, "You want any help with that?"

Jeonghan eyed Jihoon seductively while Jihoon flipped him off as he walked in the direction of the bathroom

" you, Jeonghan."

Just as he close the door behind him, Jihoon heard Jeonghan call after him,

"So is that a yes?" 

He decided he might need to re-think the whole angel thing.

 


ok so you may or may not have noticed hat this is based on the rl company Love Honey. i watched a doco on it a while back but idk why i thought of it now?? and omg i couldnt come up with a good, non-cringeworthy name so i just used bunny omg pls dont sue me

its like midnight so i hope i caught all the typos/mistakes but ill have a better look tomorrow ok sorr

i still cant believe i wrote this sIN

- Caollaidhe