Baekhyun ~ Do You?

We Will Meet Again (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek, HunHan, & SuLay)

sorry if the chapter is crap xD

 

"What do you mean Luhan pisses you off?" I questioned Chanyeol, the two of us last to leave the chorus room. "Luhan is really nice, I don't understand what you're talking about."

Chanyeol sighed, grabbing hold of my hand. I squeezed back, and he kept talking. "I don't like the way he acts around Jongin."

I scoffed, "That's no excuse, Chan. I need more than that." We made it outside the school, on our way to my apartment, which wasn't too far from the university.

"I mean...," he sighed, "I don't know. I guess I don't like the way Jongin acts around him either. You've seen how he is lately, haven't you?"

In truth, everyone had. He was only exhausting himself, dancing harshly, eating less than he should, singing in the chorus room whenever he wasn't dancing. I can't believe he still hasn't collapsed.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. I'm getting worried..."

"Trust me, I am too. But when he's with Luhan, he's always smiling."

My eyebrows knitted in a line, and I looked up at him. "Isn't that a good thing? A smiling Jongin is a good Jongin, right?"

We reached my apartment building, walking up the stairs to my place. I watched his Adam's apple bob up and down as he swallowed. "Well, of course it's good. But...it's the same, genuine smile that he keeps when he's with Kyungsoo, as well. He had that same smile when he liked Taemin too." He trailed off, then glancing down at me. "I don't know, maybe I'm just being too overprotective..."

I stopped at the front of my apartment, Chanyeol stopping soon after. I smiled warmly. "No, you're his best friend. It's perfectly understandable that you're worried about him." My smile broadened, and I held his hand tighter. "You worry about the ones you care about more than you should, and that's something I love most about you."

Blush tinged his cheeks. "B-Baekkie..." He stuttered. I placed my hand on the nape of his neck, and pulled him down to my face level, pressing our lips into a kiss. His hand went to my waist, and he pulled my smaller body closer to his. His tongue swept over my lips. I opened my mouth, granting him entrance and the kiss deepening. After a few moments, Chanyeol broke the kiss, and stared at me lustfully. "Inside?" He purred.

And with that, we were in my room.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

The next day, I went to the small café Chanyeol worked at, with Luhan, Jongin, and Sehun. Luhan was smiling brightly, and talking to Jongin. Only then did I notice how right Chanyeol was. Jongin's smile was just as genuine and happy as it was when he was with Kyungsoo. Of course, Kyungsoo wasn't with us. If his smile didn't have the same level of happiness and genuine-ness in it, it had more. Now, it began to bother me. Even if Luhan was nice and all, Kyungsoo was Jongin's boyfriend.

My eyes travelled to Sehun...who looked at Luhan longingly. How messed up does this seem?

Chanyeol came around to the table during his break. He kissed my cheek briefly, and sat down next to me, holding my hand in the process. He noticed me staring at Luhan and Jongin, talking like they've been best friends forever. Luhan ruffled Jongin's dark hair playfully, Jongin's smile gracing his thick lips.

"You see it?" Chanyeol whispered to me.

"Yeah." Then I pointed to Sehun. "Look at him."

Chanyeol let out a sad sigh. "He looks like a lost puppy in love."

I mumbled, "Aish, this is so ed up..."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

Almost everyone had left the chorus room. Left was Chanyeol, me, Jongin, and Luhan. Jongin finished packing his bag, and said, "I'm heading home." There was that smile. He sent it to Chanyeol and I, and smiled wider when his eyes landed on Luhan. I clenched my fists into balls, a bit of rage boiling inside of me. Chanyeol's hand found my fist, attempting to reassure me.

"See you!" Luhan smiled his pretty smile, waving casually to Jongin.

As he was also about to leave; "Luhan." I called.

He looked up at me, a frown on his lips. "Hm?"

"There's something Chanyeol and I would like to ask you."

His eyebrows furrowed, and he turned towards us. "Okay..."

I looked up at Chanyeol, in a way of asking whether he would call the question or if I would. He nodded his head, gesturing me to ask. I glanced back at Luhan, swallowing the nervous lump in my throat. Luhan had a skeptical look on his pretty features.

"Do you like Jongin?"

He seemed to tense when I asked. A pit rose in my stomach. I laced my fingers in between Chanyeol's, squeezing tightly.

Luhan nodded his head. "Yes. I like him a lot."