Chanyeol ~ I Don't Want To Imagine

We Will Meet Again (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek, HunHan, & SuLay)

I twirled the leather bracelet around my wrist, playing with the knot that kept the bracelet on. That bracelet was possibly my most prized possession, something I would never be able to take off or get rid of. I'd feel so empty and worthless if I did. It's my matching bracelet with Baekhyun, signifying that I'm his and he is mine.

I was waiting for him to walk out of class so I could go with him to the chorus room. Something I've grown accustomed to in the past year and a half I've been at this school. Eventually the class was dismissed, and Baekhyun walked out with some others. When he saw me, he rushed to me, his head planted in my chest and arms around my torso. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

He lifted his head up, his pretty smile gracing his lips. "I missed you, Channie."

"Tell me why you have to be cute and beautiful at the exact same time."

His smile broadened, and he went up on his tiptoes to kiss me, chastely. I kissed him back with no hesitation, his lips small and soft like they always were. When the kiss was broken, he twined our hands together and began leading us to the chorus room. I looked at our hands, my right hand and his left hand joined together. That's where both our bracelets were, my right, his left. Somehow, it just made me happy inside that everyone could see that we loved each other this much.

We've been together for almost two years. Just a few weeks after Jongin and Kyungsoo got together, we became in item. Byun Baekhyun meant the world to me. If he was smiling, I was smiling. If he cried, I cried with him. He was the most amazing and beautiful person I've met in my life, and nothing could ever change that. I wouldn't change one thing about him. That's what you're supposed to think when you love someone, right?

But recently, I'd been thinking. Nothing horrible, per se, but you know, just thoughts. Sometimes I feel like I can't express my love to him enough. Like we're missing something that unites two people more than they already may be. Then it hit me. I dropped Baekhyun off at the chorus room, saying I was going to go meet Jongin in the dance room. He nodded with a faint smile, kissed me once more, and went inside with Junmyun and Jongdae that were already there. I turned in the direction of the dance room, and kept on until I got there.

Walking in, I saw Jongin dancing his heart out, sweating and his moves smooth and strong. He was dancing to the song MAZE by VIXX. Kyungsoo was in the back, admiring Jongin's dancing and singing along with the song. He saw me first, smiled, and waved to me. I waved back, running over to him and muttering a quick 'hey'.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Baek?" Kyungsoo whispered to me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I have to talk to Jongin. I want you to hear it too, if you don't mind."

Jongin stopped, bending over and his hands on his knees. He was panting. He ran to the speakers to stop the music. He then came to us, water bottle in hand and his gulping some of it down. "Hey, Yeolda." Jongin greeted playfully after wiping his lips of some of the water. He kissed Kyungsoo's cheek quickly, hand on his waist.

"Hello, our little Jonginnie." I poked his cheek, him punching my shoulder lightly. "All fun things aside. I really need to talk to you. I would talk to Sehun, but he can't seem to take anything seriously right now, as always."

Jongin laughed. "Soo too?"

"Yeah." I nodded my head.

"Alright then. Spill."

I took in a deep breath, deciding that there was no use in sugar coating anything. Just go right out and say it, that's all. "I want to marry Baekhyun."

Both their eyes went wide in a snap. Kyungsoo's hands shot up to his mouth. Jongin blinked about ten times, probably to process what I just said. I smiled slightly at their reactions.

"Chanyeol, you understand that you'd be making a huge commitment, right? Huge!" Jongin exclaimed.

"I know that very well. I've been a pretty committed boyfriend for almost two years, Jongin. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, and I want this to prove I love him more than anything else in the world. That's why I want to make that commitment."

Kyungsoo suddenly smiled. "He won't say no, Chanyeol. He loves you so much, I hope you know that." 

I smiled, biting my lip shyly.

"When are you gonna propose?" Jongin asked.

"I was thinking on our two year anniversary. Is that good?"

Kyungsoo nodded. "That's perfect. I'll help you with finding a ring, if you want me to."

I sighed in relief. "Would you?"

"Of course."

"You're a lifesaver."

That's what my heart was set on. I had to marry Baekhyun, and nobody else. He was the one for me. The boy who was just a customer at the shop I still work at. I remember he came everyday, and I was almost always waiting on him. That lasted for months. Kyungsoo was the one to actually give me his number, and it took me a hell of a lot of courage to even call him. Kyungsoo is a lifesaver. I don't know where I'd be without knowing Baekhyun. And I don't want to imagine my life like that.