You...are you crazy?

Will You PLEASE Get Out Of My Way?

It was the next evening after your schedule...or shall I say night? You were praying for the promotions to be over because quite honestly, you were tired... beyond exhausted...you were practically on your death bed (not an actual death bed because where would the story go...but anyway). You walked up the stairs to get to the studio. You were late but you did not care at all, you just wanted to construct a plan to get the contracts back before anyone notices. You got to the studio...

What is he doing? You were asking yourself as you opened the door

"EUREKA...DUM DUH DUM DUH...EUREKA...." You see Namjoon rapping? signing? reacting to ? i am not sure.... sounded more like a cat being dragged along the motorway.... anyway you assume he was writing lyrics since you can see him jotting stuff down on paper....seriously for a guy that is trying to expose the whole company he for sure is calm....you smirked. You approached him and tapped him on a shoulder.

Startled, he responded "Oh you came? (looks around) I ...... did not think you were coming today...... since its so late already..."

"Evidently" You responded trying to hold back your tears, trying not to burst out laughing right there on the spot. 

"How .... long....?" He asked clearly embarrassed

"Long enough to want to kill myself" You said quietly as you turned around to sit on the sofa

"Hey, you better not joke about .." *your phone rings* You look at Namjoon letting him know to not talk while you take out your phone to pick it up.

"Oh D.O sshi!" You said unable to hide your happiness. Amongst all the people in your life he was the only one that brought you the feeling of calmness and carefreeness while always making sure you got the reality check whenever you needed.

"Soo Jin-ah are you doing well?" You started walking around the studio..it is just a habit of yours...walking and talking..

"Depends on how you look at it"

"Oh is someting wrong? Where are you?"

"Hahaha nothing is wrong D.O sshi .....yet. I am in a safe place but do you have time? I...could really use your help...with somebody"

"Soo Jin-ah if its a blind date..." D.O sighed

"With a guy...I am coming with a guy" You said amused

"Yah, do you think I am gay?" You knew he was teasing.

"Well after much thought, I have reached a conclusion that you are not" You smirked.

"Much thought? How does that require any thought? You just look at me and you know" You can sesnse some aegyo in his voice.

"But I mean ... KaiSoo....anyway it is not a blind date! I..I mean we, really need your advice on something that cannot be said over the phone" You were serious again.

"Aaah why is that making me nervous? It would be really nice to see my little sister again, I will come over to your company. I really want to make sure you are doing well"

"Yes Sir! I will hang up then.." You hanged up with a sigh and look up. Namjoon was staring at you in confusion.

*Silence*

"Why....are you looking at me like that?" You asked finally.

"You....ARE YOU IN YOUR RIGHT MIND?" Namjoon exclaimed trying hard to stay calm.

"Wae?" You said realy quietly

"You told somebody else about this?!" He was clearly worried. Like he was already caught for his actions.

"Not completelly" You said quietly

"What are you thinking?! How can you make such a decision on your own?" He was angry but tried to stay quiet as much as he could.

"This is the way to get it sorted the fastest!"

"This isn't a race! It's going to get us ruined. This isn't just anybody you have told. Its an SM artist"

"So?" You were really confused...why is he bringing SM into this?

"So??! You really have no idea how much influence SM has over the entire entertainment industry...." You really have no idea....clearly more influence than you think....or...Soo Jin-ah.... are you just dense?

"But he is really knowledgeable!"

"And why do you think that is?"

"Because he has lots of experience...? I am not really sure but the bottom line is, I trust him."

*sigh* "Do you think that trust is sufficient?"

"You told me about this whole BigHit charade because you trusted me...or am I mistaken?"

"That's not the same..."

"How so? Just like you said, we are partners. That means equal responsibility. I cannot let you take care of everything while I watch!" You found yourself getting frustrated because you knew you did not have much time left before D.O arrives and you really had to be on the same page with Namjoon....otherwise it just gets awkward eally.

"Equal responsbility? Not if your idea of equal responsibility is going to get us killed!" Namjoon was really angry, and you understood why....sort of anyway...you just noticed that he was getting closer to you

"K...killed?" What is he on about?

Namjoon stood in silence..taken aback...

"What...do you mean ...killed?"

What is this some sort of secret mission? As if....you look down and you try to hold back your laufter as much as you could and you feel the frustration you have built up just leave your body. Why? THEM HELLO KITTY SLIPPERS ARE ON HIS FEET AGAIN....whyyyyyy... Soo Jin-ah get yourself together for God's sake...

"You see Namjoon I can't help you if you keep secrets for me....partners? what a joke....am I here to just take care of the dirty work for you? taking contracts and bringing you all the information while you tell me nothing? This is not how it works and you should know that better than me." you were very calm and composed (unlike your usual self....you knew it) and you were looking straight into his eyes....he needed time to think...

"Please get your mind together before D.O comes, so we can get the contracts back, trust me please...will you?" You said as you left the studio into the roof top.

It was really hot in the studio...you were not sure why...Namjoon? or just all the blood that has been flowing through you at the speed of light while you were angry? You must have been standing at the roof top for a while now looking at the lighted up city when suddently you feel a jacket over your shoulder and notice Namjoon standing closely beside you. Without a word he hands you a can of soft drink, you exchange eye contact.

"Bribe?" You ask calmly and quietly.

"Something like that" he answered

"I won't apologize. I meant everyhting I said" 

"You don't have to...I will do it" umm what? have I finally gotten through to his little stubborn mind of his? He continued "I thought about what you said, and I agree with everything you told me. However, if we get caught.....I...really do not want you to suffer with me." He was looking you dead in the eyes. You were going to interrupt simply because what he was saying completelly the opposite of what you were trying to tell him.

"Please let me finish." Namjoon was able to tell you were going to object "I want to give you the opportunity to escape the consequences by telling everyone that it was all my idea."

"No." You opposed.

"No?...I am afraid you do not have a choice in this" His voice was very assertive.

"Wrong. I chose to do all the things I did for you. Please dont decide for me." We were facing one another...honestly I want to hit him with this drink...so stubborn! Really glad you don't have an actual sibling...

"I really dont want you to be associated with any of this. Let me handle this."

"Why not?"

You could see Namjoon hesitate... why? its a simple question. "Because you are my junior. I am supposed to look after you".

Oh Giiiiiirl you sense something shady...you know a lie when you see it. You can practically smell the lie coming out of his mouth (nooo he does not have stinky breath...)

"If you meant that from the beginning, you would not take those contracts from me. But you have and you trusted me. Why? Were you not thinking as a junior of me then?"

"What..." He was startled....every reason to be. Was he shocked because he never thought of you like that or was he shocked for being caught? Either way, it doesn't matter right now.

"Fine I won't ask you these questions, I am simply asking for equal partnership"

"Aaah WAEEEE?" He whined in frustration....haha it was cute...he looked like a child....not saying you like children like that....oh..what...too far? (*sorry for these jokes)

"Because it is the right thing to do. Same reason why you are doing this despite the fact that your life might be over." Oh honey you were not letting go. You were on a mission and you were going to succeed.

"Fine." huh?

"Fine??" you checked that you were not dreaming.

"Fine." He put his hands on your shoulders *you froze* and looked you straight in the eyes before he continued "I will tell you everything. I will tell you and D.O everything I know when he gets here. And I am really sorry to have been treating you like that. It won't happen again. I promise."

"Thank you." This is all you could say...you were just frozen....just like Elsa (if you do not get this referrence then I am so sorry O.O)

"But there is one more person you should meet" He said letting go of your shoulders.

"Who?"

"Zico... we used to be underground rappers together. He knows more about the entertainment rules than I do...there are no secrets underground. Thats one of the things you should remember" He said smiling at you. You did it. Now you have finally felt like a partner...he felt like somebody you can rely on if you need to,

*you imitate soldier* "Noted Sir"

"Oh and tell your manager that we and zico are making a mixtape." he said very casually.

"Huh?" eeerm confused over here Helloooo

"Since we will be spending lots of time together, we cannot affort to raise any sort of suspicion" he put his hands into his pockets (not sure how this is relevant)...perhaps because he looked like he just came outta magazine? that pose..the height...them...huh?..slippers....You promised yourself to raise this issue..not today..but some day...no agen wears hello kitty i mean for real..

"Copied" You looked at him smiling.... as you both turned towards the door to go inside you see D.O......on a rooftop.....how did he know?

"Oh...D.O. sshi .....you came?"

"Yes....have you got something to tell me?" D.O asked smiling....at ease that you were okay.....he looked at Namjoon and realised that he was the guy you were talking about.

You and Namjoon looked at each other and then looked back at D.O.

"Please come inside" You said in unison.