Who are you?

Will You PLEASE Get Out Of My Way?

Your schedule has ended early (yes very surprising indeed) so instead of going to back to your dorm where all four other of your members will be fighting with knives and forks (metaphorically speaking of course) for a spot in the bathroom, you decided to go back to the company building. You were definitelly in no mood to fight for or to share the shower with another girl, so you have decided to go back to the company which is only couple of blocks away to relax and create music (or as I would like to call them.....MASTERPIECES......okay slow down picasso).

You stopped at the near by convenience store to pick out your dinner for the night (its really just snacks, no need to get fancy here) before heading over to the company. It was nice since the store, dorm and the company building were quite close by each other. As you have checked in with your I.D, you walked up the stairs (could have taken an elevator....) to the second floor and checked the schedule to see if the recording room was free "ASAAAAAA! no one seems to have booked it". You proceed to open the door without thinking twice about it and then you see it! You see the horror! You felt hurt and annoyed....there....were......those....are.....SNACK WRAPPERS! "Aahhhhh seriously..." you sighed as you were cleaning those away from the table "can't people at least clean up after themselves once they are done? Is this too much to ask for?" you said out loud thinking no one was around (because quite frankly, the schedule said so).

"But I am not done yet...". A foreign male voice sounded from behind you. You slowly turn around playing a hundred of different scenarios in your head. Is it my manager? Am I not supposed to be here? Thats absurd, the company policy clearly states I am allowed to be here as a signed idol. Is this perhaps the wrong room? But there is no way I saw it wrong......aah Soo Jin-ah will you just turn around already? The pose you are holding right now looks ridiculous.....bending down to reach the small trash can near the table.....what has my life come to....

You finally turn around and you see a tall blonde guy (okay we all know its Namjoon) but why is he wearing.....hello kitty socks? I mean, he has got a black hoodie on, black shorts and pink hello kitty slippers? Isnt he a rapper? Soo Jin-ah get your mind together... "Whyyy.........are you here?" Oh well done Soo Jin-ah... you could have at least greeted him. Bird brain. "Why am I here?.....Why are you here?......Who are you?" Namjoon asked seriously concerned perhaps thinking im some sasaeng stalker that is planning on selling his snack wrappers....EMPTY SNACK WRAPPERS....online for cash. I mean that actually doesnt sound that bad now that I think about it. I have no money. "Oh anneonghaseyo I am A.R.M.Y's rapper and main dancer Lee Soo Jin" You were trying to be as polite as you could but....wait....IS HE TALKING DOWN ON ME? why is he not using formal speech? I am younger than him but he doesn't know that. He also doesn't know that he is my ideal type and I have an entire photocard collection from all BTS albums just of him.....but I am NEVER telling him that.

"Ah A.R.M.Y? The new BigHit girl group?" Namjoon asked surprised. I nodded. Because you know nodding makes me look cool and composed....maybe not...oh Soo Jin-ah please get your head together...this is getting really pathetic now.

"Yes, thats right. I didnt see you book this room thats why I have entered so suddently" You have replied. FINALLY a normal sentence coming out of your mouth. *CLAPS* Claps for Soo Jin everybody.

"AH yes. Since BTS is the only group...I mean ... was the only group signed with BigHit, we never really actually used that schedule since I was the only one who wanted to work in here. " Namjoon exclaimed still standing in the doorway leaning against the door. He was Haaaaaaawt.....despite the hello kitty slippers...

"Well since I am interrested in working here too, can you please start using the schedule?" You asked, thinking that since you were being polite he was going to be captivated by your charms and agree.....okay I have no charms, just like Jimin got no Jams....wow my sense of humor is getting worse by the day...

"I dont want to." Namjoon said with a stern voice.

"Excuse me?" You asked. No, you didn't ask that in a Jimin English accent.... or shall I say ENGRISH? Ahhh that boy Jimin....too adorable....

"You heard correctly. Since BTS is promoting, and I am assuming A.R.M.Y is too, we would both naturally want to use this room after our schedule is over. But both of us can't use this room at the same time. Therefore as your sunbae, I advise you to find another space" Namjoon said without any hesitation. WOOOOOOW is this dude a lawyer? Why is he so well spoken? And what's with the long korean words? Can't he tell I am foreign? I barely understand annyonghaseyo.......wooow you are literally speechless.....he wants to play games? Oh I will play a game with u PINKMON! You can't look tough with some kitties on your feet even if you wanted to.

"Since I am just as entitled to be here as you, I am so sorry to inform you that I will not stop coming here. Since you are already at the doorway, I hope you can read the sign on the wall that says if you have any issues with room arrangement, please contact your managers who will try to mediate. With that being said, I wish you LOOOOOOTS of luck trying to kick me out....Namjoon sunbae-nim" As you finished that sentence, you gave him an eyebrow raise....yes you were feeling like you just won the battle against James Bond. You were feeling the groove....okay I will stop now. You were trying to leave the room slowly enough not to look like you are rushing but fast enough to be out of there because quite frankly you were very scared. YOU WERE SCARED......okay maybe not that much... but you liked him so your legs were weak.. 

As You were walking out you heard Namjoon "Since you are so determined to take up my time in this room, I would suggest taking a look at your contract. I wouldnt want you to waste your time Soo Jin-sshi" You kept walking as if nothing happened. But even as you were walking down the stairs, that sickly tone didn't leave your memory. It was as if he knew had something up his sleeve (I mean apart from years of experience he has with the company and you being a complete newbie, there is really not much he can do right? Aside from the connections he has and.... I mean...right?). 

As you were walking the street back to your dorm, you kept thinking about your contract....what could it be? I mean I skimmed it, I didn't read it properly... it was 15 pages long. Nobody has time to read that. Aahhh I have to see my contract no matter what.

*Ring*Ring*

You picked up "Heyyyy Kyungsoo-sshi, what are you calling me at this hour for?"

"Soo Jin-ah how was your debut stage today? I wanted to call you earlier but I was recorning." D.O explained.

"I was so nervous but our performance was received well so I was happy. The members felt great after the stage too!" You exclaimed happy to hear D.O. Honestly D.O. is a very close oppa of yours. You relied on him a lot during the trainee days. You are really happy that no one spotted you two at the cafe because for sure there would have been dating rumours. Even if you werent dating. You used to hang out together after his schedule and after your classes because of this grandmother who owned it and basically introduced you two. He is like an older brother to you. You just wish you could help him out more since you have depended on him for support a lot these days.

"Thats great to hear! I really wish you make it so we can have a stage together. Haha if I sing a song, will you rap for me?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Of course haha thats a given! ..... Kyungsoo-sshi, do you....by any chance....know who holds the contracts after they are signed?" You asked with a very careful tone.

"Why? After they are signed, I don't think you are allowed to see them until they expire, which in your case seems to be a couple of years" 

What? Why would Namjoon tell you to check it? Is he trying to get you into trouble? Are you going to fall for this? You are not seriously considering it are you?

"Kyungsoo-sshi can you please tell me? I promise I will not do anything stupid" You pleaded with a hint of aegyo. Yes a rapper doing aegyo....Soo Jin-ah you are seriously out of your mind today.

"Soo Jin-ah, you worked so hard to debut and now it seems like you are risking all of that just to see your contract again? Please think about it once more. Don't do anything harsh" D.O tried to talk some sense into you but you were set. Something smelled fishy (well apart from you of course. I mean you smelled a bit fishy because of all the stages you did today but I mean.... its okay....we all sweat....no big deal....no judgement).

"Kyungsoo-sshi please..." Now you sounded just straight up desparate. You cannot let this side show...your desperate side...you are a rapper. 

"Aaaah okay, there are many posibilities, a lot of them involve your manager. Its either in the company building in your manager's office, or the manager might carry it around with them before they get filed into a safe which you will absolutelly have no access to, or they are already in the safe in which case, there is no way to see it before your contract expires."

"Ah I see.... thank you Kyungsoo-sshi.... I will buy you a meal on my first paycheck!" You said sounding proud. Even though you knew the first paycheck will be very small... you might be lucky to get ten thousand won but thats really none of my business. 

"Oh okay! haha I will anticipate that! I will hang up now! Rest well Soo Jin-ah!" D.O said rather cheerfully. Why is he so happy? Is he dating? But he is Kyungsoo...the dork kyungsoo who doesnt talk to anyone apart from people he works with...

I hung up just as I have reached the dorm. I opened the door and it was very quiet. Is everyone asleep already? I put the keys on the stand in the hallway and walked in to check on the members. All seemed to be asleep apart from the youngest one who was playing video games with headphones on. Ahhhh so much energy the youngest ones have... I am so envious. I feel like a grandma already at 20.... But...if all the members are in their rooms, then...the manager....must be using the bathroom. Okay Soo-Jin-ah its now or never! You need to become an FBI agent for a few minutes to see if your manager is currently holding the contracts. You slowly approached her bag, still closely listening to any sounds coming from the bathroom. You ed the bag and found a bunch of files. More than you expected.

OH MY GOD.....WHAT.....you found the A.R.M.Y contracts. But you also found....all BTS contracts. Huh... they must not have been placed in the safe yet...but why BTS? Its been a while since their debut. Have they been taken out of the safe or never put there in the first place? There it was ...... your contract......But then you see Namjoon's contract right next to yours.......No way.....am I going to? Am I really going to?

You reach for both contracts...