Why should I trust you?

Will You PLEASE Get Out Of My Way?

As you reached for both contracts, you heard the shower stop. Without any hesitation you zipped the bag up again and ran to your room.

"Oh Soo Jin-ah you came?" You heard the manager as you barely touched the handle. This chick seriously moves like a ghost.....its kind of amazing to be honest.

"Yes......oh I was in the-" 

"Were you dating?"

"Pardon?.....no" You shook your head and tried to hide the contracts behind you by folding them into a tube with your hand.

"Then why do you look like you have just seen a zombie? Is something wrong?" The manager started walking towards you. Oh nooooo....

"Thats not it"

"Then why?" She was getting closer and closer....what if she sees the contracts? Your life is OVER....You can already smell the fish market you will be working at once she is done with you. Soo Jin-ah think. THINK.

"Your make up......it came off in the shower.....I couldn't recognize you.....I...was startled...." ....really....is this the best you can do? a ZOMBIE?....oh dear god...

"YAH! WOOW this child seriously......you must be crazy to be this honest!!" Manager's voice was louder than the thunderstorm...why couldn't you think of anything less insulting? "Go to your room now. I don't want to see you until morning......I SAID NOW" The speed at which you entered you room and closed the door behind you was actually quite admirable. You don't even move that fast to line up for company food. 

You were sweating....what have you done? How can you return this without the manager noticing? Should you call D.O? No....he will scold you like a five year old....what a grandpa.....Wow that was a close call. A VERY CLOSE call. Since you will not be joining the fish market anytime soon, you might as well get all thats worth out of the punishment that you have almost gotten. You jumped on your bed and hid yourself under the blanket. You took you phone out to provide some light so you can study the contracts properly. Should you? This is clearly wrong and you know it. Once you open it up, there is no way you can go back. You sat there staring at the contracts contemplating whether you should or shouldn't read it.

But then you had an idea. Rather smart one to be honest...well among all the stupid things you have done today, this was definitelly showing your intelligence...or not. You should make Namjoon read it. Well sort of...if you can somehow get him to ask you for the contract and get him to open and read whats inside, it a win win. You wont get into trouble for stealing it since the manager has not seen you with the contracts (or so she thought) and the voice memo (which you will record) will have Namjoon reading the contract. So you will find out whats inside without consequences. Giiiiirl yeeeees. Of course you are not the type of person to get anybody unnecessarily into trouble. You will only use the recording in case he blackmails you, which to be honest you hope that wont be the case. He is smart. Very smart. But you are smarter. Okay lets get some sleep before PROJECT KITTY (yes we have not forgotten about the kitty slippers that Namjoon wears) goes into motion tomorrow night after schedule. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NEXT DAY-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AFTER SCHEDULE*

Okay Soo Jin-ah lets cut the crap, remember your career depends on this. We gonna make him into a sandwich. 

You approach the building and as usual you choose the stairs over the elevator (why?) and you get to the second floor. Namjoon must be there since the lights are coming through the glass door. You silently approach the door and OH MY GAAAAWD HE IS LOOKING HOT!!...erm I mean there he was sitting at the desk what you assume to be writing lyrics. Troubled Namjoon? Serious Namjoon? Hot Namjoon? oh hello there kitty slippers... thanks for ruining the mood. Okay Soo-Jin-ah, this is serious business. You press the record button and open the door and before you could say anything-

"How long were you going to stand behind the door for?.....you came later than I expected..." Namjoon said looking all chill and content. What the heck? does he know your schedule?

"Seems like your calculations are a bit off sir" Ooh I am feeling sassy today....

"Or not" He smirks "You can hand it over now"

"Hand what?"

"The contracts....you have them"

"Do I?"

"Don't you?"

"I'm not sure"

"So you do..."

"Maybe"

*He sighs* "Let's stop....playing games.....this is really important to me"

"Why? I will stop playing games when you resign and accept defeat. You can do this by telling me why you really want these contracts so bad...what your plans are...tell me everything" This is the most serious you looked your entire life. SOMEBODY CALL VOGUE.

You can see Namjoon hesitating for a bit.

"Fine, I will tell you whatever you need to know"

"What does that consist of?" 

"Okay, uhm.... alright I think the company is up to something really shady. You dont need to know exactly what but trust me, idols have the short end of the stick here. The majority of answers and evidence can be found in the contracts....or so I hope. I can't explain everything right now, but soon enough you will now as much as me. I found out your schedule and by the look you game me when you came in, I was sure you took them. Seeing how you got away with taking the contracts, I assume you are indeed very smart" Well he got that right.

"I didn't say I had the contracts" You had to be careful not to say you have them vecause the voice recorder is still recording.

"But you do" Too late to save yourself now missy. Its all or nothing.

"Busted" I blurted out.

"Indeed" Namjoon said amusingly. He took out his hand and game me a signal to take out the contracts. I took them out and gave them to him.

"Thank you " he smiled

"So what is the plan? How are we going to return them?" 

"I don't know" He said calmly. SO CALMLY IT MADE YOU ANGRY.

"YOU DON'T KNOW??!!" You screamed. All of a sudden you see Namjoon with his hand on your mouth......standing close.....very close to you.

"Can't you be louder? If someone sees us with these, both of us can look for part time jobs" To be honest, anything with Namjoon sounds good to you....but that is beside the point. You did not dare to look up but you could feel the closeness. The warmth...okay this is getting too cheesy now. You pull his hand down.

"Sorry, I didn't realise. I ......... I am getting a bit...tired....I will get going...now....." Without any further thought you turned to the door. He grabbed your hand.

"Thank you....for entrusting me with these...I hope you won't carelessly talk to anyone about this because...." He stopped. You turned around and looked up with a questioning look. Wanting him to finish the sentence. Honestly, why would you not tell on him?

"Because....from now on.....we are partners"