Change

Waiting.

"Do I really have to wear this crap?" I asked, tugging at my short dress, I had to put up with this obnoxious antic. I wore totally different clothes today. A mint green short sleeved dress that almost reached my knees, wedges that matched my dress, a black cardigan since I'm not so used to wearing sleeveless stuff, a really girly Gucci backpack that Yoona gifted me last time, A small set of earrings and a necklace that matches, and lastly, I put on a little bit of makeup and my hair was up in a bun. The two conspirators were shedding some tears, they were proud of what they did. I shuddered.
"Guys, I swear. When Jin saw me this morning, he totally laughed at me." I said.
"Well, that's not what Jin texted me this morning. He said that you look better in a dress than in your Emo dark robes." Yoona said, smiling triumphantly.
 I groaned, I can wear this anywhere, I can walk in heels, I'm even willing to wear makeup and dress myself properly, just not in this school.
"Don't worry Taeng, you look fine in that dress. Look, I wear semi girly clothes everyday and they won't even care." Yuri said.
I frowned. "I just think I look so overkill."
"Nope, I think you look really good." A voice behind us said.
We turned and saw Hyoyeon, a friend of ours. She's close to Yuri since she attends dance classes, she's a really nice and friendly person, popular but she doesn't really admit it and she despises the popular kids in school. She can be flirty at times but I heard if she's in love or in a relationship, she gets serious about it.
"Oh, Hyoyeon. Thank lord, please just help me." I begged.
"Hey Hyo, sorry about that, we're trying to make Taeyeon go to school without worrying about being laughed at." Yuri explains.
Hyoyeon smiled. "Well, they won't laugh, don't worry. And besides, you look beautiful."
I blushed. "Thanks."
"Well, I should hang with you guys, so that they won't touch Taeyeon." Hyoyeon says.
"Thank you Hyo." Yoona said. 
"Anything for you guys." 
We walked to school, turns out that Hyoyeon was actually fun to be with, despite her flirting attempts towards me. I have to keep a mental note to make her hang with us.
When Hyoyeon gave up on flirting, she said. "Alright, who is it?"
I looked at her confused. "Who?"
"I know you're dodging all my flirting, and it's probably because of someone, isn't it?"
"TAENG LIKES TIF-" Yoona shouts, luckily I interrupted her. But sadly, Hyo got the picture.
"Ohhhh she likes Tiffany doesn't she?" She says, smirking. "Good luck, I'll be finding someone else then."
We reached school and a lot of people, were staring at me, I immediately felt so uncomfortable but by the time I reached the classroom, I saw Jessica about to enter.
"Good morning, princess." She greeted. "You look good today."
"Thanks." I replied, blushing.
She opened the door and gestured for us to go in first. By the time I reached my seat, she pulled out my chair so I can sit.
"What's up?" I asked, what was going on? 
"Well, I'd want my princess to feel special." She smiled.
"Just because I looked different, doesn't mean I'm a princess." I said, blushing wildly. She giggled. "I don't care about what you wear, or how you look like, you're still a princess in my eyes." Then she left, and I became a blushing mess.
Soon, Tiffany came in, looking as pretty as ever. She saw me and she smiled.
She sat down "What's with the new look?"
"Well, I decided to have a change, don't you think it's fine?" I asked.
"You look great." She said, smiling.
That's it?! All my efforts and just...wow.
I frowned and just listened to the teacher.
In the corner of my eyes, I saw Tiffany sighing and in my line of sight, Jessica was smiling at me.
Well, just great.