Taeyeon's Voicemail (special chapter)

Waiting.

You have ten messages...
*beep*
Taeyeon, It's me, Tiffany. I... I want you back please, I love you.
*beep*
Tiffany, again. Taeng please, I'll do anything. Just please let me explain and please just..... Call me again.
*beep*
Taeng.... *hic* P-please I-I lo-love you s-so much *hic* I c-can't li-live like this, *hic* w-with-without y-you.
*beep*
Taeng-yah, this is Jess, just wanna wish you good luck and stuff. I'm worried about you and Tiffany... Just call me when you get this.
*beep*
KIM TAEYEON, I'LL FIGHT FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT. I NEED YOU, PLEASE JUST... LISTEN.
*beep*
Taeyeon, this is Tiffany. I'm sorry for my outburst the other day...
But I still meant that, no matter what happens, I'll fight for your love, so you can trust me again... I love you.
*beep*
Taeyeon, please answer the door, it's me... Tiffany, just please let me talk to me.
*beep*
Thanks... For listening, I know you still haven't forgiven me... I know I was a jerk but, still, I want you back, I love you, And I'm not backing down.
*beep*
Taeyeon... This is Krystal Jung. I'm sorry for everything I did, for my sudden urge to hug Steph- I mean Tiffany. It has been a long time, you see. I just loved her and yeah, I guess you know the story. But she loves you... She really does and I can't change that. Please just don't think of us that way, She loves you, not me. And I only think of her as an older sister now... I have someone else. Just please, I'm worried not only because of Tiffany's drinking problem and her thoughts, believe me, she was even more insane back then, I'm worried about you too...
*beep*
Taeyeon... It's Tiffany, I guess you'll be going to your new school tomorrow. I just want to say... Take care, I love you... Even if we're apart now, I'll still fight for you. I love you, and I will never stop loving you.
*beep*

I listened to all the messages. My heart  fluttered because of everything. I knew I was ready to forgive her and start over... But it's difficult now that we're apart.