Finale

Waiting.

"Ugh, my tummy." I complained, rubbing my swollen tummy. It was almost my ninth month carrying the little angel inside me. Tiffany ,who was cooking, saw me and immediately ran to help me sit on the couch.
"Taeyeon-ah, have you slept well with baby?" Tiffany asked. I smiled back. "Of course I did." I said, sitting on the couch. "I really did sleep well."
She kissed my forehead and rushed quickly to the kitchen to continue cooking. Tiffany and I have been married for almost two years now. And we were blessed with a little bundle of joy that's waiting to see the world soon. "So what should we name our baby?" I asked her.
She thought for a moment and said.. "Well... If it's a boy, let's call him Taeyong."
I smiled. "Cute... But what if the baby's a girl?"
She soon set the table, and rushed over to me. "Why don't you decide?"
I thought for a moment, and said. "Seulgi, how about Seulgi?"
She smiled as she helped me up. "Seulgi sounds great."

Tiffany's Perspective 
A few months later...
"Sica, how are you guys doing?" I asked, she was visiting us. 
"We're doing fine, Hyo's been teaching some kids at the dance school.. Me, well, I have this little princess to take care of." She replied, patting the little girl's head, who was just sitting on her lap. She was a small little girl, dressed up like Jessica, but has Hyoyeon's mannerisms in sitting down. "She doesn't look like either of you." I said.
Jessica smiled. "Irene is adopted, her parents ,who were my cousins, died in a car crash, we took her in when she was still a baby." I nodded.
"Well it's been a few months since Taeng gave birth." I said. 
"So.. What's the name of your little girl then?" She asked, brushing Irene's long hair.
"We named her Seulgi... By the way, how old is she?" I asked, holding the tiny hand of Jessica's adopted daughter.
"She's almost one year old." Jessica said. "Who knows, by the time our kids grow up..."
"Jess!!" I said, hitting her shoulder. "What dramas have you been watching anyways?"
"Too many to mention." Jessica said. "But yeah, what if our children fall in love, right?"
"Taeyeon's gonna flip." I said. "By the way, Sooyoung and Sunny also had a baby right?" I mentioned our college friends. 
"Yeah, they did. They named her Wendy... She was a cutie honestly, but Irene is still cuter." She replied.
I smiled. "Look at us, huh? We're growing older, it seems like yesterday when we met here in Korea."
"Yeah." She said. "Everything we've been through... It seems like a dream, you know."
"And now, look at us. We're moms now." 
"Well, pardon me, I am the dad figure." Sica says, I chuckled.
"Alright, I'm a dad figure too anyways. How's Krystal?"
"Getting married next week, she's arranging extravagant stuff for her wedding, I swear that kid loves anything expensive. She invited you and Taeng by the way."
"I did receive an invitation, Taeyeon wants to go though, she was excited about what to wear."
"Hm, that's new. She doesn't usually mind what she wears."
"That was before we were married, she's particular about whatever she wears now."
We laughed. Reminiscing about our past life, when our life was complicated.
"Sica-yah, is that you?" Taeyeon says, coming out from Seulgi's room, carrying our angel. Sica, squealed as she saw the three month old baby in Taeyeon's arms. She sat beside us.
"Is that Seulgi?" Jessica asked. "She's so adorable."
"She takes after me then." Taeyeon jokes, I rolled my eyes and kissed her forehead.
"Okay, Taengoo, you're cute, we know that."
"Can I hold her?" Jessica asks, Taeyeon smiles. 
"As long as I can hold Irene." She said. "I wanna meet her too."
They exchanged babies, I watched as our little Seulgi interacted with her auntie Jess.
"Sica-yah, what if Seulgi and Irene... Maybe one day..." Taeyeon says.
"That's what I said earlier." Sica says. "Maybe one day in the future, they might be together."
"Wow." I said. "You guys should have Drama night marathon with YoonYul altogether. While me and Hyo will go and teach dance."
"Wait... Can you dance?" Jessica asks, laughing with Taeyeon.
"Girl, I just wanna dance, like seriously."

Third Person Perspective
A few years later...
"Seulgi-yah, go on." Tiffany says, taking Seulgi, who was now six and a half years old, to her new school.
"But Mom, I don't wanna go, what if they don't like me?" Seulgi asks, afraid of whatever would happen if she goes in her new classroom.
"Seulgi-yah, don't worry. You're gonna meet new friends, and they'll like you, don't worry. I'll be back with Taeyong before you know it."
Seulgi nodded and headed to her classroom. The teacher introduced her to the class. And everyone was staring at her, Seulgi is pretty, actually. She takes after her mommy Taeyeon and she has her mom Tiffany's eyesmile, making her very pretty indeed. She sat next to a girl, and as she looked at her, she was a pretty girl as well, with long hair and really good style, she had pretty eyes as well, and pink lovely lips. 
Selugi gulped nervously, never has she seen someone this beautiful, it set her heart beating a million times more.
"Hi." She said to the girl. "I'm Seulgi, what's your name?" She offered her hand to the surprised looking girl beside her.
The girl shook her outstretched hand with a pretty smile. "I'm Irene, nice to meet you."

~to be continued~