Into The New World

Waiting.

I went home with a light heart, I sighed...
She kissed me.
I smiled at the thought. She, Tiffany, kissed me.
I heard a few voices in the kitchen...
"She's here."
"I thought a dark aura went in."
"You bully Unnie too much Gyugyu." 
I ran to the kitchen and saw my two younger brothers, and a few more kids in the kitchen.
"Gyu!!!" I said, running to the tall and lanky boy, he smiled and hugged me. "I missed you too Noona."
"Unnie! What about me?" A girl said, pouting.
"MinJu-Yah! I missed you too, you're all grown up huh?"
The girl smiled, she grew so much, she was inches taller than me now.
"Noona, these are our friends, Jeonghan hyung, Seungcheol hyung, Hansol and Seungkwan." Mingyu said, gesturing to the other kids, I smiled.
"Oh, nice to meet you, OMO, you're so pretty." I said, approaching the pretty and feminine looking kid Gyu introduced as Jeonghan. He smiled and replied. "Thanks Noona."
We chatted for a bit, and I told them about my plan of switching schools with my friends, and lastly, I told them about Tiffany.
"So, you met this Tiffany Noona?" Mingyu asked.
"AND YOU KISSED!?" Jin exclaimed excitedly. I laughed.
"Well, yeah."
"Wait, what was her full name?" MinJu asked.
"Tiffany Hwang, why?"
"Do you know her Minnie?" Mingyu asked.
"W-well yeah, I mean, a lot... In fact..." She said, stuttering. Them she composed herself and said... "She's my sister."
I smiled. "Such a small world, right?"
"Yeah, she likes you a lot Unnie."
"What?" I asked, bewildered.
"Mhmm."
"So do you know about her and Jessica?" I asked. "I don't mean to pry but-"
"Well, it's fine. I think it's best if you ask her instead."
I smiled at MinJu.
"Well we should go now, we'll visit again soon." Mingyu said.
I hugged him. "Take care okay?"
He chuckled. "Noona, we'll be fine. It's you who has to take care of yourself."
"Just, come visit if you can, alright?"
They bid goodbye and left. Leaving me and Jin, washing the dishes.
"So... What about Jessica?" He asked, as he rinsed the last plate. I leaned against the counter.
"Well, I still need to be sure, of who I really love..." I said, trailing off.
"Noona, be careful of decisions, you'll never know what's good for you or not."
"I... Understand."


Third Person.


Jessica was strolling through the Han River, reminiscing of her past. She smiled at the memories, humming to a song she vaguely remembered the lyrics until...

"I love you, just like this. The longed end of wandering.
I leave behind this world’s unending sadness.
Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.
It’s something we’ll do together to the end, into our new world."

"It was our favorite song, did you remember that?" She asked the girl beside her.
"How can I forget?" Tiffany asked. "You used to sing it in Choir practice. Bo Ah Unnie told you to stop since we'll be starting our practice but you stubbornly insisted to make it our Opening Song."
Jessica smiled. "I did remember. You would argue with me that we should sing Backstreet Boys instead because the Americans might not understand."
"I miss those days." Tiffany sighed. She handed Jessica a photo, the one she left at Taeyeon's home. "You forgot this at Taeyeon's place."
"Ah, this was on my birthday years ago..." She smiled. "And you gave me this before we went to Florida, for our business expansion."
"Yeah, we were complete back then." Tiffany said, sadly.
Jessica looked at Tiffany. "Steph, I-I figured that I don't want to fight anymore, it's fine, we all deserve to be happy. Just... Don't hurt her."
"I know. Thank you." Tiffany said.
"Does she know?" Jessica asked. "What happened..."
"No, she didn't. I'll tell her if she'll decide." 
"I suggest you tell her immediately." Jessica said.
"I will."
The night in Han River grew colder, but the two girls continued their stroll, and it felt like years ago, when they strolled the streets of LA, before the world around them grew colder, because of one decision.


A/N: The lyrics/ song Tiffany sang is "Into The New World" by ofc, SNSD, that was the English translation of the said song.