♥ Lunch ♥

After The Room 709

- Joon Jae, what are you doing?

- Just reading. Why? Do you need something?

- Well... it's almost lunch time, Joon Jae. I'm kinda hungry. I think I'll just heat up some ramen or something.

- Why? Just tell me what you want. I'll buy it for you. 

- Spicy fish stew! Thank you, Joon Jae. You always know how to make me smile. 

After that, Takuya just kissed Joon Jae's cheek in order to thank him. 

« A kiss on the cheek? I've kissed him on the cheek before but...Why's my heart pounding so hard? It's true that I like him...no...I love him. And there's no nails on the wall this time.»

He grabbed Takuya's arm and pressed him into the wall. Joon jae's looked directly in Takuya's eyes.

- What's wrong, Joon Jae? Did I do something to upset you?

- There're no nails on the wall this time. You can't play around with me like that anymore. I know what....

His speech was interrupted by a hug. Takuya hugged him so tightly. A hug as strong as their feelings for each other.

- Joon Jae, don't be afraid. I'm not leaving you again. We're living together again, and I love the way you always take care of me, but you need to let me take care of you two. We're friends, right?

- Yes...Friends...

- Then let's go get some food! Let's eat together, Joon Jae!

- It's fine, I'm not that hungry.

- You need to eat, c'mon. I'll be the one feeding you this time. 

« He'll feed me? I don't know if I'll be able to control myself. He's so pure and innocent. I want to take care of him. I want to kiss him. I want him to know that I'll always be here for him. I'm not letting him leave, never again. »

« I want to kiss you too, Joon Jae. I'm just afraid. I'm afraid I'll hurt you again. Maybe I should have kissed you now, against the wall... like I should have done before. Maybe it's not too late. »

Joon Jae, wait a second. 

Takuya pined his roommate against the wall. 

- You're right, Joon Jae. There're no nails on the wall. 

After that, Takuya brushed their lips together. A kiss that was hidden in their lips, waiting to be released many many months ago while they were living together in Korea. 

- Ok! There's no unfinished business now. Let's eat, Joon Jae.

« Thank you, Takuya. »

-----♥-----

Dinner time will be posted tomorrow :D