♥ Dinner ♥

After The Room 709

- Takuya, What do you feel like eating for dinner?

- I don’t know, but I don’t really feel like cooking.

- I’ll cook for you.

- Joon Jae, let’s order pizza!

They ordered pizza and sited down on the couch together eating eat. They never talked about that kiss. They didn’t forget about it, but they won’t talk about it.

- Joon Jae, I have something to ask you. – Takuya said while taking his shirt off.

- W-What is it?

- Let’s sleep together.

- W-What?! Are you crazy? We just had our first kiss a few days ago, I don’t think we’re ready to…

- I don’t mean having . I mean sleep. Together. I want to curl up in your arms, with my hand in your chest. I want the beat of your heart to soothe me to sleep, so I can dream about you.

- Why would you want to dream about me when you can have me in real life?

- Because…you’re my dream come true. So it’s only fair that I keep dreaming about you, so I can have you by my side in real life.

- W-Why are saying all this things all of a sudden?

- Because I’m in love with you Joon Jae. And I’m tired of hiding it. We’re in love, we live together, and we’ve kissed before…we don’t have to hide anything.

Joon Jae got up and hugged Takuya so tightly that he had him gasping for air.

« Takuya, I don’t have the confidence to say this out loud, but I love you so much. I wanna be the first face you see when you wake up, and the last face you see before you go to sleep. I want to hug you from behind when you’re making breakfast. I want to take silly pictures with you and make cute memories together out of them. I’m not sure about my future…but I’m sure you’re part of it. »

- Joon Jae... – Takuya whispered while they’re still hugging.

- Yes, Takuya?

- This was the most important pizza I’ve had in my entire life.

- Let’s order pizza every day then, so we can fall in love all over again, every day.