♥ Breakfast ♥

After The Room 709

- Joon Jae, you awake? I'm really hungry! Wake up! Joon Jae! 

« How can Takuya be so hyper? It's only 7 am and he's so full of energy. It's been only one month since we're living together again. We share the same house, sleep in the same room, we have meals together... and we've been avoiding the feelings that we have for each other. »

- Joon Jae! Wake up! 

- Fine! Fine! What do you want to eat? I'll make it for you.

- Eggs! I want millions of eggs!

« This kid loves eggs. I don't mind preparing eggs for him every morning, but I can't get rid of the memory of him playing with the egg shells. Apartment 709 left a lot of memories behind. Now that we're here, we should be making new memories. »

- Takuya! Breakfast is ready! 

- Smells good. Wow Joon Jae, you're like a chef. 

« I love how he calls me by my name every time he speaks to me. I should be used to hear my own name, but it sounds different when he says it. »

- Why aren't you eating? It's not good? If you don't like it I can make something else, or we can order some food, or I can take you somewhere to eat, or...

- Feed me, Joon Jae.

- W..W..What?

- Well, you've been making food for me everyday. You even apply lotion on my back. And you also do my laundry. And you don't get mad when I use your clothes or your underwear. 

- About that...

- I want you to feed me. I like you Joon Jae. It'll taste better if you feed me. 

« Did he just said he likes? I don't know what to think about this. I know he feels the same way that I do about him. We share the same feelings for each other, but we never said something like that to each other, we just know it. »

- Please, feed me, Joon Jae.

- Fine.

« I'll feed him. I'll take care of him. I'll make sure he's always happy. »

-----♥-----

I'll try to post another chapter tomorrow :D If you have any situation request feel free to tell me <3