Phone Call

Unpredicted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Jungyeon and Jihyo left the room with Mina. Sana and Tzuyu stayed to chat about the misunderstanding.

   "I'm really sorry." Tzuyu played with her hands, not wanting to make eye contact.

   "It's okay. Mina was just..." Sana scanned her English book, pointing at the words she wanted to say. "..making fun of me." An awkward laugh came out from Tzuyu.

   "I mean, I do love you."

   "W-What?" Sana stuttered at the sudden confession making her heart beat fast.

   "A-Ah I mean I love you as a family. That kind of love." Tzuyu scratched the back of her head. The latter avoided Sana after their little chat in the room. Wherever she was, Tzuyu went the other way.

   "I have to take this call." Tzuyu stood up from her seat, the rest watched her walk outside. As lazy as Jungyeon was, she was a big eavesdropper.

   "Junggie, there's no point if you can't even understand what's she's saying." Jihyo rolled her eyes, still running up to the door to put her ears against it.

   "I have a thing called memories. I'm good at remembering what people say."

   "Yeah, but not yours." Jihyo smacked Jungyeon's head and mouthed to move aside. The door knob rattled, and the two quickly ran to the couch.

   "Thank you for the awesome day again. I have to pick someone up from the airport. Bye~!" Tzuyu said, only showing the top half of her body. Jihyo quickly rushed to Jungyeon, who was trying to recall the words Tzuyu said. "You know, we have Mina, right?"

   "Oh haha, forgot." Jungyeon pulled out a paper and pen, giving it to Mina after finishing.

   "Tzuyu said, according to this eavesdropper.." Mina read the note to herself. "Does this say poop?" Jungyeon laughed. "I added that. Now, could you read it out loud, for goodness sake?"

   "It says.. Hey, I'll be there in an hour. You better stay there and not explore around. We still haven't talked properly." The members nodded, questioning who the person on the other line was.

   "Wanna follow her around?" Jungyeon suggested.

   "Are you crazy?! You know she's a vampire too, right? Tzuyu could literally kill us if she wanted to." Jihyo exclaimed.

   "So you're saying if she wasn't one, you'd agree to following her?" Jungyeon grinned, grabbing her coat and car keys.

   "Hey, wait! I'm coming!" Jihyo ran upstairs to find supplies they could disguise in.

   "If you're gonna go, I might as well come." Sana tied her hair back into a pony tail and wore her black cap. Mina followed behind, not wanting to stay home alone.

   In the car, Jungyeon was driving, Jihyo sat beside her, while the other two at the back. "Do you even know which airport she's going to?"

   "I'm 99.9% sure I know where she's going." Jungyeon said with confidence.

   "And how...?"

   "Coz I hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter