Worry

Unpredicted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Instead of going to some fancy restaurant, they decided to go to Burger King and walk along the seaside at the beach. Looking out into the sea, they stare at the sunset standing beside each other.

   "This is great!" Tzuyu yelled out.

   The rest smiled, watching the latter pull her arms out in the sky.

   "Next time, let's come here again and enjoy the ocean!" Mina said, clapping her hands.

   As the night sky shone, they dropped off Chaeyoung and Momo at their houses and greeted their families.

   "Waaah! They're really nice." Jihyo looked up in the sky, putting a hand over her heart and remembering the memories of her parents. Jihyo was only 13, and the death of her parents is still unknown.

   Jungyeon hugged Jihyo from the side. "You have a lovely family too!" Jihyo put her head against Jungyeon's, feeling tons of love from Sana, Mina, and Jungyeon.

   "This family isn't nice." Jihyo pulled her head back, jokingly looking serious.

   "We love you too!" Mina said, ignoring the latter's joke. Tzuyu stood 5 feet away from them, not understanding what they said, but knew what was happening. They love each other.

   "You come here too Tzuyu, you're part of our family now." Mina spoke in English, smiling at Tzuyu. The tall girl moved forward and went in on their hug. Sana looked at Tzuyu, forming a small smile on her face.

   Step by step, she wants to be closer to Tzuyu.
.
.
.
   Walking up a hill, two men wearing dark colored suits walked towards them, disturbing the nice atmosphere. Sana, Jihyo, Mina, and Jungyeon backed up not wanting trouble.

   "Let's go Tzuyu, we don't know what they might have. It's dangerous at night." The latter put her hands up, telling them it's alright.

   "Miss Chou, your family is waiting at home." One of the men said.

   "Alright, can I have a minute to say my goodbyes?" The men nodded and waited at the top of the hill.

   "It was nice hanging out with you guys. Even if we're neighbors, please don't come to our house. I'll explain everything later, promise." Mina was bewildered by the latter's words. was dry, unable to respond to Tzuyu.

   "I really have to go. Those group of men are impatient, it's annoying." Tzuyu rolled her eyes and went ahead waving her hands at the group.

   "What did she say?" asked Jihyo.

   "I-I don't really know what's going on.." Mina lowered her head and hasn't spoken since Tzuyu l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter