Hope

Unpredicted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


   "My PRECIOUS friend who I love the most! Would you like to tell me who Nayeon is?" Tzuyu tilted her head, trying to figure out what Jungyeon said.

   "Shoot. Mina isn't here." Jungyeon facepalmed and took out her book of English words.

   "Tell... Me.... Who... Nayeon.. Is.." Tzuyu her imaginary beard, looking up at the school's ceiling.

   "You're way too straightforward like Mina. All I can say about Nayeon is you know haha. I guess not ok bye and that one banana into the pool." Tzuyu pulled a small prank on Jungyeon, saying rubbish words so the older girl would look back at her book just to find out that Tzuyu was joking with her.

   "Yah!" The latter ran out of the room as Jungyeon chases her around. Tzuyu had a good distance between them.
Looking back once more, the older girl reduced the gap using her speed.

   "Hey! That's no- Ouch." Tzuyu accidentally bumps into someone, supporting her body with her arms.

   "Uh... Are you alright?" Tzuyu opened her eyes, staring at Sana who was under her. The latter quickly stood up, showing her awkward smile.

   "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I was trying to run away from this woman." The girl pointed at Jungyeon who was quietly laughing at the scene. Sana glared at her, swiftly wiping Jungyeon's smile off her face.
.
.
.
   School ended. Tzuyu and the Twice members wanted to go to the park (this is included with Momo and Chaeyoung now).

   "Tzuyu!" The members stopped their tracks and looked at the familiar face they saw in the airport.

   Tzuyu ran up to Nayeon, giving her a great big hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Okay, okay. We know you love each other, but please don't do that in public." Jungyeon rolled her eyes. She didn't like couples because SHE didn't have one. Nayeon laughed at the short haired girl, making everyone taken aback.

   "You know what we're saying?" Jihyo asked.

   "Yes. I was born here, but moved to America when I was 6. My family still spoke Korean, but since I was going to live there, my parents taught me to speak English even in the household." Nayeon explained.

   "Ahh." Jungyeon is fascinated by Nayeon. Could she call it love at first sight? Not really. She's always been like this with different types of women. Playing with their hearts, then breaking it afterwards. If she did any of that with Nayeon, Tzuyu would be furious.

   "You wanna come to the park with us?" Nayeon politely declined the offer.

   "Maybe some other time, if that's alright? Tzuyu and I actually have to go." Nayeon gripped the latter's hand.

   "Go where?" Momo asked the two suspicious people standing in front of them.

   "Ah, well, grocery shopping!"

   "Then we'll come with you. We could go to the park some other day." Mina said.

   Nayeon and Tzuyu hurriedly ran away. The members' jaw drops as they were made a fool out of themselves.
.
.
.
   "Where are we going?" Tzuyu followed behind while Nayeon still held tight of the latter's hand.

   "To your house. My parents and yours are having a dinner and they want both of us to be there."

   "Why am I getting this information now? They could've told me earlier." Tzuyu exclaimed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter