Chapter 5.5

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update. There's no new chapter this week. Aww ╥﹏╥

Hehe well there is no new chapter but there is a side story. Chapter 5.5!!! Whooo! Don't get confused this is a side story and this side story will take scene in the past with Hoseok's kind of perspective. So yeah enjoyyyyyyyyy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doorbell rang once. Twice. 

Hoseok groaned. Who is it? So early in the morning. Probably just the mailman...

The doorbell rang again and again.

Hoseok rubbed his eyes and climbed out of bed.

There was a bang on the door.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Geez don't knock down the door!" Hoseok walked past his small living room and kitchen. He tripped on a pair of shoes that wasn't put away correctly. "Ouch." He muttered under his breath.

More pounding can be heard as it echoes throughout the apartment.

Grumbling, Hoseok ran to the door and flung it opened. He was so ready to yell at this person's face, but he stopped when he saw Jiminie in front of him. Hoseok gasped.

"Jiminie what happened to you?" The shorter was mostly covered in bruises and scratches. Jimin smiled at him.

"Hyung I'm tired right now. I don't wanna talk." Jimin tried to shuffled his way into the apartment but Hoseok grabbed his shoulders. Jimin winced.

"Tell me what happened first. Is it your stalking behavior again that got you into this kind of position?" Hoseok knew about Jimin's stalking personality. He was his first. 

Jimin was quiet for a second and then slowly nodded. Hoseok let go of Jimin's shoulders and gently pulled him inside the house. "Take a seat on the couch while I get something for you to eat." Jimin walked over to the couch and slumped down on it. Worried, Hoseok quickly cooked Jimin breakfast and carried the tray over to him. 

Instead of sleeping, Jimin was staring at the ceiling with some kind of lovestruck daze expression. Hoseok cleared his throat, "Jimin you should eat." Jimin blinked once and sat up as the reality came back to him. Hoseok sat down too and wait patiently while Jimin stuff the food down. Poor guy. When did he last eat a proper meal?

Hoseok sighed. "Jimin can you care to tell me what happened?" Jimin put away his fork and the last bits off his plate, wiped his mouth and smiled at Hoseok.

"Hyung it's nothing bad. I think he's the one." Jimin has that dreamy look again on his face. Hoseok face palmed silently and shake his head. How many times had it been when Hoseok heard those words? He lost count many months ago.

"Hyung I'm serious. He's really strong and tall." Jimin said.

"Then what's all this?" Hoseok gestured at Jimin's bruises. Jimin's smile faltered. "See? See what I mean?" Jimin shake his head sadly.

"I don't see. Hoseok-hyung I love him." 

"No you don't Jimin." Hoseok said sternly. Jimin looks like he's gonna busted into tears as Hoseok said those words.

Stupid! Now look what you done. Hoseok quickly reached over and cupped Jimin's face in his hands. "Look, Jimin. I'm sorry. Can you tell hyung all about this person then?" Sniffing, Jimin nodded. Hoseok let go of his face.

"He's really tall and strong."

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "You already told me that."

"But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter