Chapter Four

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae lead them inside the building. He can feel Jimin staring at him intensely, but he got a bigger problem to worry about. How is he gonna hide Hoseok till this day is over? This building is very strict about who enters.

"Here. This way." Tae turned right and open the first door on the left. "Here is my changing room and here is where you're gonna stay." Tae said to Hoseok. Hoseok nod and look around. He silently point to a sleeping figure.

"That's Yoongi, the stylist. No need to worry about him. Just don't wake him up." Hoseok nodded again but slowly this time as he stare at the sleeping stylist's face. Tae glance at the clock. We need to hurry. Where's Jimin? He turn around and caught Jimin sitting down in his usual spot on the couch and holding his pillow.

"Um...Jimin? What are you doing?" Tae walked over to Jimin. Embarrassed, Jimin quickly put the pillow down.

"It smells like you and you smell nice." Slightly red, Jimin boldly look up at Tae and smile. Tae blink and look away.

"Thanks." He murmured. "You can both put your stuff down. Jimin lets go." He point to an empty spot on the couch for their stuffs and walk out of the room. Confused, Jimin quickly put down his bag and run after Tae to catch up. Did he do something wrong? 

Hoseok heave up his duffel bag and walk to the couch. He was still staring at Yoongi so when he let go, he missed the couch and the equipments thump on the floor. Hoseok gasp and quickly open his bag to see if any equipments are broken. Someone groan on the other couch and Hoseok freeze. He hear some movements but he wouldn't dare to look up. Hoseok, slowly as possible, move around his equipments to check any broken parts. There was a cough and then silent. Hoseok sigh and look up. A pair of brown eyes beneath the grey hair stare at him. Hoseok gulp, clearly he did something that Taehyung told him not to do. The brown eyes wonder around his body, making Hoseok very conscious about his clothes today. Green short, an old pair of dancing shoes, and a long sleeved, black shirt. Hoseok clear his throat and was about to say something when Yoongi's eyebrows narrow and cut him off. Yoongi open his mouth and said something causing Hoseok to blush.


"Tae...Tae...wait up Taetae." Jimin suddenly bumped into Taehyung. "Ow."

"Sorry but what did you just called me?" Taehyung look back at Jimin. Jimin grin.

"Taetae. Do you like it?"

Taehyung show no expression whatever so but nodded. "Yeah. I like it." And walk on. Blushing, Jimin skip after Taehyung. They pass a few staff that looked at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter