Chapter 5

It Started With A Cucumber

I looked into the mirror. Mask? Check. Hat? Check. Hopefully I won't stand out as much now.

The only problem was my hair. The hat couldn't hide it completely. Definetely stands out. I really need to dye it back now, but the stylist noona insists on keeping it this way for a little longer.

I looked into the mirror again. Who the heck am I kidding, of course I stand out. If anything, the mask and hat makes it obvious that I'm someone famous.

I sighed, and pulled the hood of my black sweater up as well.

"Let's gooo ChimChim, stop checking yourself out"

"Hey, only Tony can call me that. And who are you to speak Jin, all you ever do is check yourself out"

"That's because I'm handsome"

I sighed. He was right though.

I looked back at him, and burst out laughing.

"Wow, do you really think you can blend in with the crowds wearing that?"

Jin looked down at his outfit. He was wearing a pink shirt and a pink cap.

"Pink is a good colour"

"Yes, but-"

"You guys are taking too long, like seriously" Yoongi groaned.

"Alright, alright let's get going"


We all decided to go to a mall. I haven't been to one in ages.

"Okay guys, we're going to like the least popular mall, but that dosen't mean people will recognise us, especially if we go around as a group. Let's all split up for now, and meet back at the ice cream parlour."

"Okay, how about we split so that the maknae line is in one group, and the hyungs in another?" I suggested.

"Do I count as a hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"If we're talking about mental age, then no"

"No no no. The maknae line can not be trusted by themselves. What if Taehyung gets lost again?"

Ah. Wise words from Namjoon.

"How about this: Kookie, Jimin and Namjoon in one group, and Hobi, Jin, Taehyung and Yoongi in another"

"Hey, why can't I be with ChimChim?" Hoseok whined

"We can't have you and Tae in the same group, you guys cannot be trusted together"

"...True" he muttered back.

"Okay, let's get going"


So far so good. We have not been maliciously attacked by any fangirls yet. Even so, I couldn't help but feel someone was following us.

"Hey, let's go to that shop. They have some nice white t-shirts there" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Bro, you legit have about 20"

"But I don't have that one" he whined, pointing at a mannequin in the shop.

"Let the child buy his white shirt" Namjoon said. "I mean, look at that cute lil face. He's pouting"

Hmm. I've got to admit the face he was making was cute.

"Fine, fine. Let's go then"

We wandered into the shop, and I sort of parted from Namjoon and Kookie. I was looking through a rack of trousers when I felt a shiver down my spine.

Sh*t. I knew it.

I slowly tried to move toward the exit, trying to cover my face.

Wait, what if they aren't the crazy type of fans? Maybe they're nice - I could talk to them.

I turned around. Biggest mistake ever.

As soon as about 20 fangirls made eye contact with me, I knew I was done for.

"Oppa!"

That's it. I'm getting out of here. Time to dasi run run run.