Angry Bae?

Dare gone wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

"Is this what you meant by 'I'm full of surprises'?"

 

------

 

Tzuyu's mouth gaped open into a big O as the severe impact of her words sunk in and the dark and brooding atmosphere which engulfed the room simply confirmed her suspicions. She shuddered as her eyes met with the squad members who were staring daggers in her direction. 

Oops. I better pretend I didn't say anything or see anything. Or better yet, I need to leave before all hell breaks loose. Tzuyu thought, shooting Seulgi a quick, apologetic smile as she stealthily sneaked out of the student council room.

"T-TZUYUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!" Seulgi mentally screamed as she spotted the figure of the tall maknae hurriedly leaving the tense room in the corner of her eye.

As much as she wanted to follow Tzuyu out the room, Irene's fierce glare held her frozen in place and the moment Seulgi looked up in the direction of the scary presence, her eyes met with Irene's ice cold stare, causing her to quickly look back down as she felt her knees go weak.

"Um...I-It's not what you think...p-president" Seulgi mumbled softly while fiddling with her fingers as if she were a child caught doing the wrong thing.

Hold on...why am I feeling nervous? Or even explaining myself to her? Weird. It's not like I've done anything wrong right? Seulgi confusedly thought.

"Y-Yeah...it's not w-what you think..." Joy stuttered involuntarily in agreement with Seulgi's statement.

Seulgi's eyes widened and the squad's eyes bulged in unison.

Gasps suddenly filled the tense student council room as everyone was bewildered by Joy's response.

It's a known fact that THE one and only QUEEN Park Sooyoung never ever stutters.

Never.

Ever. 

Even Joy surprised herself at her failure to form a coherent sentence under the immense pressure she felt from Irene. 

But hey, how would you feel if the great President Bae was glaring at you if you were a devil's spawn? 

Well, honestly Irene wasn't too wrong about that part, but Joy still shivered involuntarily, I mean having someone glare at you like that just isn't that great of a feeling to have especially when you feel like you're losing a battle you didn't even know you were in.

 

"..." Irene paused for a moment, her eyes still boring holes into Seulgi and Joy's soul. 

Ugh...why did that question come out sounding so bitter? And why am I getting so worked up about her dating life? It's not like we're dating anyways.

Get a hold of yourself Irene! Irene mentally slapped herself as she tried to calm herself down.

However, the next sentence she heard fueled the weird, burning sensation she felt unexplainably further as Irene could feel her fingers automatically curling into a tight fist.

"If you guys dated then that means you guys have k-kissed right?" Chaeyoung chimed excitedly. "How far have you guys gon-mmm?"

Both Jeongyeon and Sana immediately covered Chaeyoung's mouth.

"Is kissing all you think about?!" they hushed the innocent student council member, however the damage was already dealt before it could be prevented.

 

"..." This time it was Seulgi and Joy's turn to passionately glare at the poor first year council member.

Their faces literally screamed "WHY CAN'T YOU READ THE FRIGGIN SITUATION BEFORE YOU TALK".

Chaeyoung let out a small whimper before quickly scurrying behind Jihyo for support, while the latter just pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed.

"Hold on a second...is this why you guys were always busy when I asked you guys to go out to the mall with me back then?!" 

"Yeah but it was because you were annoying." Joy retorted.

"Pfft, I bet you were the one who got dumped first anyway because you were annoying." 

"W-Wha...?" Joy faltered at Mijoo's unexpected right hook.

"...Just to clarify, I was the who dumped that bear." 

"Uh no...it was me who dumped you...?" Seulgi tilted her head.

"Wait...hold on, Seulgi, I was the one who dumped you." Joy stated as a matter of factly.

"No no, it was me first." 

 

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH...." All the student council members sat together in awe as they watched the situation before them unfold.

"This is gonna be so much fun to watch!"

"Yeah! It's going to be the drama of the year!"

"Hey whats that smell? And whats that weird crunching sound?"

Munch. Munch. Munch.

"How the heck did you even get the popcorn ready that fast?!"

"Shhhh. I'm trying to watch a drama here." Momo mumbled as she shoved a handful of popcorn into Jeongyeon's mouth.

 

"Uh no. I was the one who dumped you you stupid bear." 

"No, it was me, Park Sooyoung. Hmph." Seulgi huffed.

Before Joy could even retort once more, an angry roar interrupted their banter.

"JUST! SHUT! UP! ALL OF YOU!!" Irene shouted with both her hands slamming onto the table, causing the bickering pair to shut up immediately and the popcorn to spill all over the floor as everyone gaped at the sight of the usually calm and composed president exploding.

Irene was literally burning with anger and she looked so intimidating that maybe her spirit animal was a bunny who could spit some fire and lit rap lines.

Gimme that. Gimme that. Gimme that. Gimme that. Gimme that. Gimme that ice cream. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter