Dinner with the Bae's?

Dare gone wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eh? Punched Again?" Seulgi confusedly repeated.

Before Irene could reply to Seulgi, the sound of footsteps nearing the front door immediately alerted the pair, making Seulgi quickly scramble up from the bushes with a frantic Irene helping the startled bear brush the leaves off her body as the door opened to reveal a stunning woman with a striking resemblance to Irene. 

"Oh? Hyun-ah, you brought home a new friend?" The woman sent Seulgi a charming smile.

"..." Seulgi gaped at the beauty before her, forming into a big o-shape. "H-Hi I'm Kang Seulgi, its nice to meet you...Irene's...sister?" Seulgi nervously ended her sentence with a flirtatious wink when she was met with a giggle from the woman in front of her.

"Thanks for the compliment Seulgi-shi." Seulgi smiled back happily at the woman. Wait. She called me Seulgi-shi? Before Seulgi realised her mistake, a violent nudge suddenly elbowed her ribs. "That's my mother." Irene seethed through her gritted teeth.

"O-Oh hello Mrs Bae!" Seulgi quickly recovered while giving the latter a polite bow. "Damn this family has some good genes." Seulgi muttered to herself. 

"Aww you're so adorable Seulgi-shi, why don't you come in and join us for dinner? Irene rarely brings friends over apart from Seungwan and Nayeon."

"Eh?"

"I didn't even bring h-" 

And before Irene could finish her sentence, both a blank Seulgi and unhappy Irene were pulled into house.

Seulgi desperately glanced one more time out the door, pleading hopelessly at Joy to send help but all she got in response was an apologetic look from the latter who was hiding outside the gates. Wait. Joy? Apologetic? Those two words never fit in the same sentence. However Seulgi's realisation came seconds too late as the closing of the door spared the poor bear one last glimpse at Joy sticking her tongue out at her before cooly strutting away.

Dammit so that satanic child knew that this was Irene's house and left me here?! This betch. &$(!@#@#&

Seulgi begun swearing in several languages in her head. However, her furious cussing immediately stopped when she felt a soft hand tug her arm. 

"Hey stop staring so angrily at the door and come with me, Mum's cooking dinner right now so we can just chill or something." Irene rolled her eyes. Seulgi's gaze softened immediately. Oh. That's right she's in Irene Bae's house right now. And damn it was a pretty fine house, Seulgi felt her jaw drop at the sight of the exquisite decorations all around the spacious house...wowww President Bae is richhh...

Seulgi raised her eyebrows "Hold on...did you just say chill? Like...you know, netflix and chill?" 

Irene groaned before smacking Seulgi on the head. This is gonna be one hell of an evening.

 

                                                                                @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Seulgi felt weird. But a good kind of weird. Here she was in Irene's bedroom (which looks like a friggin hotel suite by the way) shuffling nervously while sitting on the latter's queen-size bed, waiting for Irene to come out after showering in the bathroom. "This is totally like what happens before those lewd romantic scenes happen in movies." Seulgi grinned to herself while reaching for her cup of milk on the table.

"Ew, why are you grinning to yourself so grossly." Irene appeared from the door, drying her dampened hair while sporting a loose white t-shirt which wrapped around her body perfectly in all the right places. Seulgi stared speechessly at the droplets of water dripping off Irene's hair and on to her body. Hot damn. Who knew that that petite body was smoking hot? But wait...why does that small figure seem so familiar? The more Seulgi stared at Irene, the more her blurry memory from earlier that afternoon became clearer, and it became so damn clear as if it were crystal. Irene was the one she saw .

Seulgi's eyes widened. Seulgi's body stiffened. Seulgi blushed. Seulgi panicked. Seulgi internally screamed. And Seulgi choked on her milk involuntarily as she felt blood rushing to her head. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. 

"Uh...Seulgi are you okay?" Irene worriedly asked the nearly-fainting bear.

"Yeah I'm fine...I just remembered that you have a REALLY great body, like REALLY nice, REALLY REALLY nice..." Seulgi mumbled as she remembered Irene in her birthday suit and began drifiting off into land.

"N-Nice body?" Irene stuttered and blushed at the sudden compliment. Oh. Irene had momentarily forgotten about that incident earlier. "YOU SAW ME YOU !" Irene screamed, and with that she began smacking the life out of Seulgi with her towel in one arm and covering her chest with the other.

"OW! OW! HEY STOP IT HURTS!" "GOOD! IT SERVES YOU RIGHT YOU STUPID BEAR!" Irene continued hitting the poor bear with a reddened face. Ugh. Seulgi grimaced before pulling away the weapon from Irene. And whoops! She pulled the towel too hard, causing Irene to fall on top of her on the bed.

 

*cue dramatic music + typical drama scene where one trips and falls on top of the other in a comprimising position.*

 

Seulgi stared intensely at the pair of eyes before her, mesmirized by Irene's dark brown orbs. Beautiful just wasn't enough to describe the galaxy she saw in the latter's eyes. As the droplets from Irene's damp hair trickled onto Seulgi's face, Seulgi s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter