2 (02)

K-pop Drabbles

            It's some kind of AU, but honestly I haven't decided what kind. Was leaning more towards adding to a longer Flower Shop!Au though ^^

 

 

 

“Won Shik-ssi!”

             Won Shik smiled at the soft voice calling to him as he looked at the boy before him. He smiled in amusement, noting the other’s hair was sticking up in strange places, bouncing around in the slight breeze of the artificial air in the store.

            “I thought we were closer than that, Hong Bin-ah.” A confused expression crossed the younger’s face, and he tucked his hands absentmindedly into the pockets of his apron. With his eyebrows still furrowed together, Hong Bin looked slightly off to the side, as if trying to recall the exact moment this occurred. Won Shik controlled himself enough to only inner fanboy at the cute expression (he really needed to stop referring to all of Hong Bin’s expressions as ‘cute’. Hak Yeon told him it was getting out of hand, and though he didn’t believe so, he’d learned the hard way it was best to listen to the older about these things).

            “Ah? Are we?”

Won Shik shook himself from his inner musings as Hong Bin spoke, and chose to ignore the obvious snickering from Sang Hyuk, who stood just behind him. If he continued, he’d receive an elbow to the ribs for his troubles.

            “I’ll call you hyeong then!” Hong Bin looked genuinely excited about being able to use the term. Won Shik thinks he even jumped on the balls of his feet slightly.

            His obvious excitement effortlessly brought a smile to the older’s face.

“Won Shik hyeong!”

            Not even a few steps into the store, and Sang Hyuk was miming gagging at the huge, cheesy grin splitting Won Shik face.

            “Greasy hyeong,” Sang Hyuk muttered under his breath, deftly avoided the elbow aimed to his ribs. Seems Won Shik needed to work a bit more on his aim, blind though it was. That was the last thing on his mind, however, as he made his way closer to the counter, and with it the boy beaming equally as brightly back at him.