3 (03)

K-pop Drabbles

            I have this love of Rapmin/Nammin/What the freak ever this ship name is. SO here’s me sharing it with you in a very crappy drabble based off a prompt by @creativepromptsforwriting on Tumblr (Prompt #236)

 

Nam Joon rushed frantically towards the large crowd of students formed in the center of the courtyard. Gasping for breath, he pushed roughly through the part of the oblong ring just in front of him, jostling the people there and ignoring their consequential grumblings. As the blond male reached the center, he took in the scene before him.

Towards what would be the front of the ring, if it weren’t cut off by one brick wall of the courtyard, stood his boyfriend- Park Ji Min. Nam Joon could just make out his black hair and chubby-cheeked face over the shoulders of three much taller students that had the smaller boy backed into a corner. The blond stood frozen for a moment, contemplating what to do. However, he was urged forward when a small whimper emitted from Ji Min.

Grabbing the shoulder of the person closest to him that was blocking Ji Min, Nam Joon pulled him out of the way harshly, and pushed himself in front of the younger boy, effectively caging him off from everyone else around them.

            “Don’t worry baby. I’m here now. I’m going to save you!” Nam Joon rambled on, hugging Ji Min to himself.

To say that he was confused when all the other did was snort and attempt to push him away would be an understatement.

            “Wow, I feel so much safer now,” Ji Min retorted, the eye roll he gave on Nam Joon’s behalf evident in his tone.

Nam Joon looked down at Ji Min, and then glanced back at the three male students behind them.

Kim Seok Jin, Jung Ho Seok, and Jeon Jeong Guk stood staring at him in varying degrees of amusement and exasperation.

            “I didn’t know a tickle fight entailed you defending your boyfriends honor, Namjoonie,” Ho Seok giggled, flashing his ever present smile at the two.

            “You mean…there wasn’t a fight?” Nam Joon was slowly starting to piece things together.

            “I mean, there was a tickle fight, like Hoseokie said,” Jin answered, quirking an eyebrow at the younger.

Nam Joon looked around them, at what he thought had been a large crowd cheering on a fight against his Jiminnie, but what was, in fact, only a small group of bemused onlookers that had stopped to watch the spectacle.

            “But Tae Hyung said-,” Nam Joon began, only to stop himself.

He was so going to kill Kim Tae Hyung.