Misunderstanding

Coffee Love

~Taehyung Pov~
I run out of Jimin's and I shared dorm and all I can think is 'I am going to kick hyung's '. I don't usually use vulgar language but right now all I am caring about is Jimin and his happiness. 
I go walking towards the senoir's and junior's dorms and I stop right in front of the building giving myself a mental pat in the back and I close my umbrella leaving it outside just in case of an emergency. I go inside seeing the curious and amusing gazes thrown my way which I try to ignore because I am looking for Yoongi not them. I go towards the elevator and I push the button going up towards the 5th floor. I get off when I hear the 'Ding' and I go walking down the hallway until I see the  dorm room number which is 158th.  I knock rapidly against the door and when I was about to scream out 'Yoongi' I hear the door being unlock and I come face-to-face with Hoseok-hyung. He looks shocked and I look back at him with a startled expression and we just stand there frozen for about a minute until he breaks the silence saying "Whoa...Fancy seeing you hear, Tae" I let out a scowl saying "I'm not here for you Hyung and please don't call me Tae, call me V, hyung" I snarl out the last word and Hoseok looks at me dead in the eye replying back "Never said that you came here for me and okay V" I stay quiet for about 15 seconds and I glare at him while saying "Where is Yoongi-hyung?" Hoseok reply's back saying "He went out with Namjoon" I nod my head and said "Where?" Hoseok looks at me and sighs out loud saying "Are you dating him or something? And he went to the cafe that isn't that far from here" I nod my head and bow down at him saying "Thank you, hyung" with that I leave but then Hoseok back hugs me whispering in my ear "You didn't answer my question" I yank his arms off me and turn around saying "That is none of your business, hyung" he looks at me hurt but before he is able to open his mouth to respond to me, Jungkook yells out "Hyung!" I turn around and see him walking towards us pissed and disgusted face since he is as soak as I am. I look between them and I see Hoseok looking at me as well then he sighs and says "Good going Jungkookie~ Ruining our mood" I scoff and say "What moment" I was about to leave again but Jungkook grabs my arm and says with a very pissed off voice saying "I'm going with you" I shake off his hand ignoring him because right now I am ANNOYED. I scoff and say "No thank you" I look back at Hoseok and say "Thank you for your information, hyung" Hoseok smiles tightly and just nods his head and says "If you are dating Yoongi good luck in telling Jimin and I still haven't moved on Tae" I gulp and sigh out loud saying "Not now hyung and I'm not dating Yoongi." I stare at his expression and I see it change from unreadable to relief. I look back at Jungkook and he has one eyebrow raise with a curiousity experssion.
~Runnig Towards the Cafe with Jungkook~
I have been ignoring Jungkook's questions about Hoseok because that is for another time or episode. Jungkook grabs my attention when he says "Is Jimin that in love with Yoongi-hyung?" I think about it and I remembered all the times Jimin will talk about him or when he would get flustered when he would get Yoongi's attention. I chuckle and say "Yeah....Sorry Kookie but he is... I wish I could help you... I mean you look like a kind of guy I would want for Jimin because Yoongi-hyung always gets his hopes up because one time Yoongi-hyung said he had feelings for a person and Jimin got excited thinking it was him but Yoongi-hyung said it was someone that started with a T......And Yoongi-hyung still has feelings for that person" I sigh out loud pursing my lips together thinking about how happy Jimin was until Yoongi-hyung stomped on his hopes saying it wasn't him and since then Jimin cries when Yoongi-hyung talks passionately about his crush when asked. I look at Jungkook and I see that he thinking then he says "Someone that starts with a T.... There is alot of people that start with a T" I nod my head and then say "He said that his last name starts with a K and is two years younger than him and that they hang out sometimes" Jungkook stops walking and stares at me saying "Wait....Do you hang out with Yoongi-hyung?" I nod my head saying "Yeah but not much because each time I try to talk with Yoongi-hyung he ignores me or we have a arguement." Jungkook sighs and says "Wow at first I thought probably you were his crush" I laugh out loud and resume running with Jungkook tagging along too.
~Jungkook's POV~
'Wow....So Yoongi-hyung's crush is Tae? Wait what does he see in him I mean he is handsome, pretty, and his over-protectiveness over Jimin is respectable'. My thoughts are disrupted when Taehyung grabs my arm and says "We are here" I look up and see the coffee shop and I look over at Taehyung and see that he is serious about this in which I smile and say "Well what are we waiting for" I walk inside and I look around until I see a mop of mint hair and pink hair. When I was about to  scream out "YOONGI!!!" Taehyung puts his hand around my mouth and says "Don't scream because then we will make a scene" I blush because I am embarrassed and I hear a chuckle coming from Taehyung. Taehyung calmly walks towards their table in which I follow along. When we reach there Namjoon stops talking and Yoongi looks up and see's us. I glare at Yoongi and I hear Taehyung saying "Hey hyung's sorry for distrubing you but can I talk to Yoongi-hyung alone?" Namjoon pouts and says "Tae how come Yoongi is your favorite hyung even when you guys fight and when he ignores you and I never done that to you." Taehyung chuckles and Yoongi faintly blushes in which I raise an eyebrow again. Taehyung says "I don't have a favoite hyung but if I did it would be Baek" Namjoon groans and whines saying "But he is a family member...Don't you dare say anyone from EXO either" while saying that he glares at him. Yoongi looks at us and comments "Are we just going to ignore that fact that they are soaking wet" I chuckle embarrassingly but then remember why we are here. I clear my throat making myself known because Taehyung caught their attention again. I look at Yoongi and say "Can we talk?" Yoongi looks at me and then Namjoon throws his arms up and says "See Yoongi you are everyone's favorite hyung" Taehyung laughs out loud and then he grabs one of his arms and then grabs his hand and says "Hyung I love you but you have Jin-hyung" Yoongi grunts and says "What do you guys want to talk about, anyway?" Taehyung looks at me then at Yoongi and says with a annoyed voice saying "I heard something and I need to talk to you about it and if you say no I will cut your balls off because I ran everywhere trying to find you and I got soaked while doing so and I bumped into Hoseok-hyung and had the worst day so if you say no I will hurt you". Everyone got quiet even I did because that was the first time I have seen him this pissed off and I am shocked and so is Namjoon and Yoongi.
Yoongi smirks and then we hear "Damn Taehyung didn't know you had that in you" we turn around and see Jackson staring at us amused. Everyone groans (except Namjoon) and I say "Not now Jackson...You know what" I grab Taehyung and Yoongi and start heading towards a more secluded area around here and I let go off them and say "Hopefully we don't get distrubed or disrupted here"
~Taehyung POV~
I was confused for a second because Jungkook just dragged us like dolls.... Am I that light? I frown but then Yoongi-hyung says "Okay so do we sit down or?" Jungkook sits in front and I sit beside Yoongi-hyung in case he wants to escape. I look at Yoongi-hyung and say "Is it true that you are moving to the United States?" Yoongi-hyung looks back at me and sighs while saying "Ohhh is that why you wanted to talk to me about?" I nod my head and say "Is it true?" Yoongi-hyung reply's back saying "Yeah it is....-" Jungkook cuts off Yoongi-hyung and says "Why?! Do you not know-" I slap him and in the corner of my eye I can tell Yoongi-hyung is shocked. Jungkook grabs his cheek and says "Why did you slap me?!" I scoff and cross my arms and say "He doesn't know and I think he wouldn't like what you are going to say next" Jungkook glares at me but stays quiet. I look at Yoongi-hyung and say "Okay what else?" Yoongi-hyung looks at me and says "But I don't know yet if I should or shouldn't... I mean that is good for me and my music career but I want to confess to the person I have feelings for and I will miss my family and friends too." I nod my head and say "Well that is all up to you hyung" I put my arm around Yoongi-hyung and continue saying "I will support you even though I will want to kill you for leaving us and espically Jimin...My best friend will miss you dearly" Yoongi-hyung nods but then he says "Will you miss me Taehyung?" I stare at him softly and say "Of course I will... You are the only person I fight and I rrreeeaaalllyyy love you hyung" Yoongi-hyung smiles his gummy smile and 'hums' contently. Jungkook claps getting our attention and says "Wow if I didn't know you guys I would have thought you guys are dating" I laugh and I wrap my other arm around Yoongi and I ended up hugging him and say "I love you, Yoongi~~~ Please don't leave your lover here" I dramatically say. Jungkook laughs and says "Yep I would have thought that anyway Yoongi-" Jungkook stops and his eyes wided when he spotted something or someone.
I turn around and see Jimin looking at me hurt and betrayal.... I look at how Yoongi-hyung and I look like how we are and I quickly take my arms off of Yoongi-hyung and get up saying "It does not seem as it looks" Jimin looks at me and says "Well it sure as hell look like that and I heard what you say Taehyung" Jimin walks up to me and he stops and says "Seriously Taehyung if you had feelings for Yoongi you could have told me instead of dating him secretly...Just like when you dated Hoseok when I had feelings for him" I look at Jimin and reply back saying "You knew that I didn't know about your feelings for him" Jimin screams out "KIM TAEHYUNG I THOUGHT WE ARE FRIENDS BUT HERE YOU ARE WITH THE PERSON I LOVE...I can't believe you are doing this to me... this is the second time.... I-I-" I cut off Jimin saying "Jimin you-I- You know I wouldn't date Yoongi" I try to hug Jimin but he screams out "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!" I flinch at his scream and then I hear Jungkook saying "Jimin calm down" Jimin looks at him and says "You knew that they were dating?!" Jungkook groans and says "They aren-" Jimin starts crying and he looks at me and slaps me and says "You aren't my best friend anymore".
Silence....that is all you can hear.... Everyone in the cafe stopped whatever they were doing and stared at us. I hold my cheek and I turn around seeing Jimin expression turn from anger to regret.  I hold back my tears and whisper "Okay" then I run out ignoring everyone that is calling me.
~Author's Note Important!!!~
Okay should I rewrite this???Like I mean explain more in detail about everything and build more character because I feel this is too rushed and stuff....
Let me know in the commet section below
And also I'm also going to put this story and my other story in Wattpad.