That Did Not Just Happen

Coffee Love

~Taeyhung POV~


I swear to living Jesus I'm going to kill Jimin and I won't regret it......I hope. Anyway, what happen was Jimin was suppose to wake me up before 7 o'clock a.m because I had a exam which started at 9 but I wanted to study before hand but Jimin thought it was more important to turn off the alarm and  go running with Jungkook. I was late to my exam which I apologized to my professor and he scolded me but let me take it at the end. Then during lunch someone bumped into me spilling all my lunch on me. When I was walking back to Jimin's and my dorm it started raining cats and dogs and all I had was my phone, what I'm wearing, and my use-to-be lunch on me. I started running so I didn't get more soak but I did and when I saw the building in where our dorms are at I ran faster but then my damn phone flew off my damn pocket and it cracked and it hit a puddle. I picked up my phone really quick and when I finally made it to the dorms I ignored everyone and just went walking towards the elevator when it finally hit where my floor where my dorm is located at. I get off and I go straight to my dorm. The first thing I see is a crying Jimin and a concerned looking Jungkook comforting him. I look between then but they didn't notice me so I go to my room and I go get my bathing supplies and my clothes too and I go take a shower. After my I got off of my shower I see a asleep teary face Jimin and Jungkook. I looked at them deciding I should ask later on what happen because I never seen Jimin cry that much I mean Jimin crys alot but never this much even Jungkook is concerned. I went to go get them a blanket from our little shelf and then I went to go cover them up and then I went to my room again and decided to watch anime in my laptop since today been my worst day so far. When I was watching my anime (God Eater) I just realized that Jungkook has come here twice already and I didn't even pay attention to that. Wow, I put my hands over my mouth doing a silent scream. I pause my anime when I heard movement in our dorm so I get up and peak seeing Jimin and Jungkook looking at each other so I try to back away really slowly but since today been my unlucky day the damn floor creaked and I cussed under my breath and I see Jungkook and Jimin looking at me embarrassed. I give then a sheepish smile and I smile at them saying "Sorry don't mind me" Jimin looks at me weirdly but then he looks at me sadly and says "Taehyung" I look at Jimin raising my eyebrow because whenever Jimin says my real name something seriuos happened. I answer back saying "What's wrong?" I open my arms since I know Jimin wants a hug from me. Jimin sniffs and goes towards me hugging me tighly saying "Yoongi-hyung" I rub his back saying "What did he do?" Jimin starts crying and Jungkook looks at Jimn with concern and with hurtful eyes. I let Jimin get all his tears out then he told me that Yoongi might be moving to United States to study for his music and of course me being his best friend I try to calm him down which it worked and I told Jungkook to go get the bed ready since Jimin fell asleep on me. Jungkook does as he is told and I lift off Jimin off the floor and I went to his room to put him there for him to sleep well. Jungkook looks at Jimin with caring eyes then he looks at me saying "What are you going to do?" I look at Jimin and say "Obiviously I'm going to kick hyung's " Jungkook laughs bitterly and says "Same" I look at Jungkook and I see everything that I wish not to see I'm mean I barely met him and all and I do find him attracted but then I remember the way he looks at Jimin and ask "Do you perhaps have feelings for ChimChim?" Jungkook stiffens and freezes when I said that so I sigh out loud saying "I'm in your side but you already know he is in love with Yoongi so take care of him, I trust you more than Yoongi since he is doing something I specifically told him not to" I let out a frustrated sigh and I see Jungkook looking at me and he says "I know what I am doing. Thank you but I don't your permission on anything" with that he bumps his shoulder against me and he starts heading to the door when I say "You know Jimin listens to me" Jungkook turns around and says "I doubt he will now" with that he leaves Jimin's and my dorm and I let out annoyed sigh mumbling "You don't have to tell me what I already know"  I go to my room, getting my keys, my messed up phone, and not before kissing Jimin in the forehead saying "Sweet dreams". I scribble a note in case Jimin gets up, when I'm done I get my umbrella while muttering "I'm coming for you Yoongi-hyung"

 

 

~Author's Note~

Sorry I've been busy and I got a writer's block but now I  know what to write. :)