Where It All Started

Coffee Love

~Taehyung Pov.~
Ever had the feeling when you see someone that looks like you met them before but it isn't the same person? Welp, basically that is what happen to me not that long ago....This is what happens when you mistake that said person and that said person looks hot and adorable but you chicken out at the last second because you are too embarrassed to come face to face with that said person...


~Yesterday~

I can't believe Jimin ditched me to go hang out with Yoongi-hyung! I am his best friend, his brother, and his partner in crime but nooo he doesn't care and staight up leaves me here defending myself against this cruel world. I puff out my cheeks annoyed that my 'best friend' left me here but I get it I mean his been in love with him since high school but for some reason Yoongi-hyung ignores him but I think he secretly has a crush on my best friend...Damn it! I am backing him up in my thoughts.....I hate him....(just kidding but you get it). Anyway, I am going into this new cafe that just opened up down the block from my college well it isn't exactly new but if I haven't been to it then it's new to me.

I walk down the sidewalk more like half skip half run towards the cafe because I heard the hot chocolate is delicious so is the coffee but I don't really like it that much only when exams or important essays are due and I need coffee to make me stay awake the whole night in order for me to finish it... Wow! I got to stop thinking about my college life it's getting me depress. I look around see the cafe across from where I am standing so I stand here waiting for the headlights to turn red so I can run across the street. I started running when it turned red and I see some people giving me the stink eye but who cares I am trying to get to my love of my life that is so far but yet so close. I stop right before I enter the cafe and I look up and see the store's name which is 'The Coffee Club'. I raise my eyebrow at that but then I smile and whisper "My home indeed" I walk in like a boss inside this medium size coffee shop and scream out "Helllo! My name is Taehyung but you can call me V" I dramatically pose then say "Remember my fellow human beings remember me because I am V the one and only also I am probably going to be a regular here" I do my signature V sign and I hear some people laughing, others are giggling, and others look at me crazy but like I said/thought? before who cares. 
I am walking down towards where the cashier and the employee is located at and then I wait in line in order for me to drink my fantastic-o hot-chocolate but I see someone that caught my eye....Well he looked like I seen him before...mmm.....Oh well I am just going to ask. I go walking towards the teenage boy that is wearing a over-sized white t-shirt, black joggers, and brown combat boots. I scream at the kid screaming "HEY!!! DO I KNOW YOU?" I must have scared the poor bunny because he turned around (he is so cute) and he saw me but ran as soon as I called him out....Rude....I end up secreaming "BUNNY!!! COME HERE!!!" I mean he didn't pay attention to me before so I'm calling out his nickname that I just made up. I end up chasing this young teenager until I ended up screaming on top of my lungs saying "BUNNY KID!!! STOP RUNNING I WILL CHASE YOU TIL THE ENDS OF EARTH IF YOU KEEP ON RUNNING!" That got him to stop so I end up stomping towards him and point at him saying "You! Yah! Why did you run away?" He looks at me annoyed and embarrased and says "Well a random weird stranger was chasing me around until he threaten me" I look at him and say "Seriously?! You should have called 119 on him that is dangerous if you let a stranger chase you and threaten you" I nod my head looking at him seriously but all he does look at me like I'm dumb or something but I'm not lieing it is dangerous. He lets out a experasted sigh and points at me saying "That stranger is you" I look at him confusedly and say "No, I meant you before so we are technically acquitances" He looks at me and says "Never seen you" I gaped at him and accussingly pointed at him saying"Yes we did. We meant at Namjoon's party" He looks at me and says "That's my hyung and no because I hate parties, you have me mistaken" I look at him and say "No your name is Hiroto" he answers back saying "No, I'm Jungkook. Like I said you have me mistaken for someone else" I look at him up and down and say "Is he your twin or a look-a-like?" He answers back saying "Look-a-like look here V I'm not that kid" I look at him and bluntly say "Are you sure? You aren't Hiroto? The guy I banged?" and then Jungkook looks at me like weirdly again and lets out loud a annoyed sigh and says "Um yeah I'm sure" he walks away without saying anything else (which is rude, he didn't even say bye) I shrug it off and go back to the cafe thinking 'He is weird'


~End of Flashback~

After that whole ordeal happen I told Jimin when he came back on his 'date' with Yoongi-hyung and he laughed out loud on what happen.....so much for a best friend. I glared at him when he was laughing at me and told me I shouldn't say who I banged and said that to remind him not to go to that cafe with me in which I double glared at him. I whined at him saying wasn't it normal and he said no and told me why that moment was embarrasing and probably that Jungkook is weirded out by me and that he knows him and so does evryone but me. I told him how come I don't know him and he said because since I love partying and being a social butterfly he isn't. I got embarrased because Jimin just kept on listing a few reasons (more like alot of reasons to be embarrased).

Now here I am lying in my bed thinking about Jungkook because even if I don't know him he looks so cute and adorable. I hear my front door being knocked so I get up from my  comfortable bed and I go answer the door since Jimin went out to go to the gym and I open the door and see Yoongi in which I raise a suspicious eyebrow at him and he looks at me saying "Hey V is Jimin here?" I answer back saying "No hyung he is at the gym" he nods his head and he starts walking away until I grabbed his arm and say with a serious voice saying "Do you like Jimn?" He looks at me shrugging off his arm and says "That is none of you business" I grab his arm again and say "It is" he looks at me dead in the eye and says "It's not Taehyung" I stare right back at him and say "It is I don't want him to get hurt" when he was about to answer back I see Jimin and Jungkook coming our way and I see them giving us a confused and curious look. I look at Yoongi and I get close to him and whisper in his ear whispering "Please don't hurt him" Yoongi hums and he brushes his shoulder against me and just walks away without saying hi to Jimin or Jungkook. I sigh out loud and I see Jimin running towards me saying "What happen?" Jungkook runs up to Jimin and looks at me but I look at Jimin and say "Nothing, we were just chatting" Jimin lets out a annoyed huff of air and says "Didn't look like it far away" he pouts while Jungkook hums in agreement and I answer back "Jimin I don't like him like that and besides I would never do that to my best friend" Jungkook looks at us curious and Jimin blushes saying "I have feelings for Yoongi-hyung" Jungkook looks shocked and he looks at me and I nod my head and then Jungkook out of now where runs screaming "I don't feel well. See ya another time Jimin" I look at Jimin and he whines at loud screaming "HYUNG TO YOU MISTER" I laugh and grab Jimin by the arm saying "Let's go to bed hyung"