Whose the new chick ? [Pink Pen]

Whose the new chick ?

 

My names Minho Choi. Just a normal teenager, with normal friends, going to a normal high school. There's nothing really unique about me. There's nothing really unique in my life either. I suppose the only thing that's different from other peoples lives, is that my father is a famous professional football couch. I wouldn't consider that unique though, I'm sure somewhere out in the world someone has a father that's a famous professional football couch too.
 
I'm a bit taller than most, doesn't mean there isn't people taller than me. My age is the same as everyone born in nineteen-ninety-one, nineteen. This year is my third year in high school and my last year, or it's supposed to be. I may have to get held back like my friend Jonghyun. He's already twenty, and still attending high school. I have to say it's his own fault for paying attention to the girls than studying for the exams. If only he would have listened to Onew, then he would have graduated like he did. I wouldn't be surprised if Jonghyun graduated the same year as Taemin by the way he's doing things. 
 
I'm sure you must be wondering how did I even become friends with such different people. It started from Kibum, preferably Key. He's a child hood friend of mine, both the same age, same grade, same classes. Interests though was different. Key is the type of guy that talks fashion than sports, goes on a picnic instead of going to amusements parks. Though Key and I both liked English. Key decided to take English class, even though I do enjoy the language, class wasn't my thing. That's where Key met Jinki Lee, who I go by Onew.
 
Onew is a very intelligent guy. Despite his nerdy look, Onew is a very funny guy. He has a falling gag, that is almost impossible to tell wether his falling is a gag or an actual accident. My intelligent and funny friend is the oldest of my friends. He is the main guy I'd talk to for advice, unless it has to do with woman.
 
That's where Jonghyun came in. Being in the same class as Onew last year is how we met. Apparently when I walked into the classroom to talk to Onew, Jonghyun found me a good looking guy and wanted me to be his 'swingman' Ever since then Jonghyun has became a good friend of ours, I mean if it wasn't for Jonghyun, we'd never would have met Taemin.
 
Taemin was the new guy in our school a year back. Jonghyun considered him a threat when all the ladies would surround Taemin for his cute adorable face. Jonghyun dragged me along to confront him, instead of giving him beating, we gave him our phone numbers. Taemin had become the fifth party of our group. 
 
The five of us are close, though not close at all. We talk, but not as good friends do. But in honesty, we were the best friends we had.
 
 
 
 
I glanced out the large window and sighed as the teacher continued on with his lecture. I have no idea why I was put in an AP class .. 
 
"Mr. Choi."
 
I looked back toward the teacher who was glaring at me like every other day, "Yes."
 
"The answer, Mr. Choi ?"
 
I looked down at my blank paper that only had 'Notes' written on the first line. I picked up the paper nodded, "I put down .. 'Notes'" The class began to laugh as I put the paper back down to see my teachers irritated face starring at me.
 
Mr. Zang pointed to the door like every other day. I picked up my back pack and swung around my shoulder as I left the classroom. I stood out in the hall and sighed, "What to do today ?" I asked myself before I began to walk down the hall. 
 
I took one of the staircases all the way to the top floor. I walked down the quiet empty hall listening to my nice polished black shoes tap against the clean white tiled floor. I paused in front of the senior classroom door then slid it open. The whole class turned to the door and looked at me through there nerd science goggles. I closed the door behind me as I entered the classroom. I made my way through the desks feeling the stares and hearing the sighs that came form some of the noonas.
 
I stopped in front of Onew's desk where he was carefully pouring a glass vile into another glass vile. "You go kicked out again ?" Onew asked glancing up from what he was doing.
 
I rubbed my face and took a seat on the empty chair, "Yeah. Mr. Zang just doesn't understand my humor." Onew put the empty vile on its stand and placed the mixed vile through the stand above the Bunsen burner, "Why did you volunteer here again ?"
 
Onew turned a knob and a little flame grew from the silver tube under the vile, "I need some volunteer hours. I figured the best place would be here, so you know. Help you and Jonghyun out." Onew smirked.
 
"I understand Jonghyun needing help, but me ?"
 
Onew nodded, "Yes Minho - you. I know you have honor classes and college classes, but your grades in them are terrible. You really need to stop being so relaxed and pick up your slack."
 
I stood off the chair and shrugged, "I'll see you later man. Are we still meeting up at The Locker ?" I asked as I slowly walked away waiting for an answer.
 
"Uh. Yeah, it's Friday right ? Mm, I'll see you then."
 
I nodded and waved before walking back through the desks and out the classroom door. I stood in the quite hall and sighed. I looked at the ODM white clock on my wrist that read '5:23' I smiled as there was not a lot of time left in school. I walked down the hall and hurried down the stair case until I reached the last floor. I looked down the hall and began to walk on the clean blue tiled floor as I headed toward the English class. I reached the brown door and leaned against the wall since I haven't attended Ms. Parker's class this first week of the first term. 
 
I heard the sound of light feet walking down the hall. I kept my eyes on the floor only hoping it wasn't a teacher. The steps came closer and I saw a pair of black bow shoes that held white feet with brown painted toenails which walked across the floor past me. I glanced up only seeing her brown curly hair blow back behind her shoulder as she swoosh her head as if she was flipping her bangs out of her eyes. 
 
I felt and hand slap down on my shoulder that snapped me back into reality. I looked to my side to see Taemin looking at me, "Got kicked out of class again ?"
 
"Let's just go." I pouted pushing off against the wall and heading toward the school doors where all the other kids were heading.
 
 
 
 
I walked along the sidewalk with Taemin walking next to me. I listened in on the three noonas that walked a little ways behind us.
 
"Isn't that the boy that Jonghyun is usually with ?" One of them asked. 
 
Which one .. "Which one ?" The other noona asked her.
 
"The tall one there." I imagined her skinny white finger pointing at my back and I sighed.
 
"I think it is .. He's cuter up close than in a distance if you ask me .."
 
I ran my tongue across the bottom of my top teeth as I got agitated, "He sure is, but up close you can see how scrawny he is."
 
"I haven't been to the gym in a while - Okay !" I raised my voice as I turned to the three noonas. They all smiled nervously and began to walk backwards before turning around and walking in the opposite direction.
 
"You didn't have to yell at them .." Taemin smirked as I turned to him.
 
"I wasn't yelling. I just raised my voice a notch." 
 
Taemin reached into his bag for a pen as I sighed and put out my left hand with my palm facing up. Taemin pulled out a pink pen and took hold of my wrist as he marked a line across my tattoo of my last name in Chinese (최). "That's your first mark today. Surprising."
 
I shrugged, "Yeah I didn't feel like yelling today .."
 
"Oy ! Minho !" I glanced back to see Jonghyun waving us down. I turned away from him and Taemin and I continued to walk forward, "DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME !" Jonghyun's irritated voice shouted.
 
 
 
 
"Only one mark today ?" Key asked as he glanced at my wrist. I nodded, "That's a surprise."
 
"What I said." Taemin laughed as he finished off his drink.
 
I leaned back in the booth and rubbed my face. I looked around the dark room which was the teen hangout - for teenagers. It was a hangout spot for every teenager out there, which is why we only came here on Fridays to eat dinner before heading back to school. It's a perfect day to come, not the busiest day of the week considering it was a school night. Though on Saturday's, the last day for school, is chaotic.
 
Jonghyun turned my hand over and looked at the mark on my wrist, "Why the hell is it pink ? You going gay Minho ?!" 
 
I gave Jonghyun a retarded look, "It wasn't my pen, ."
 
"A girls ?" Jonghyun followed my glance at Taemin, "Your not -"
 
"No. The new chick gave me the pen .."
 
"Whose the new chick ?"