Chapter Two

Secret Love Song [BTS: Min Yoongi x OC x Jeon Jungkook]

2.0

Somehow we made progress with our work. I was kind of skittish of my work so I let Jungkook see and hear what I have written. He said it was good and it kind of feels like I’m rooting on something.

 

Well I’m just pouring my heart out. I want to send him a message. Hopefully he can listen to it, though I doubt that it’s impossible.

 

I remember when we we’re working at the library the other day. I saw him passed by with someone I assumed as his friend. He got to notice me and eyed Jungkook who is seating beside me. He just stared at me and carried on.

 

Is something wrong?

 

Today Jungkook and I decided to continue on what we have been working on. He added his own lyrics to the song which I find relatable too. After hours of writing and concentrating on our song we finally have completed it. Although we still have to finalize the lyrics. I felt happy and somehow relieved after writing all what I feel.

 

We both packed our stuffs and bid farewell as we both walk opposite ways. I just decided to go home and rest so I started walking along.

 

I just hope the song will turn out good. A lot of thoughts ran through my mind as I stride my way out

 

I looked straight as I walk on the hallway as my eyes met a very familiar face coming over my way. I swallow a lump in my throat and tried to prevent my face from turning into a tint of rosy pink.

 

When I came across him I bowed politely at him and as he nodded to recognize my act.

 

“I heard that your class will be performing next week.” He said smiling at me as he pat my shoulder cheeringly.

 

I kept my gaze on the ground for a short while and tried to face him.

 

“Yes Sir, it will be our final project for this semester so we have to do it.” I responded shyly.

 

“I wish you luck then!” he cheered and patted my back then made his way to his business

 

I wish you can hear my song for you.

 

Every second, every thought,

I’m in so deep

But I’ll never show it on my face

 

***