Chapter One

Secret Love Song [BTS: Min Yoongi x OC x Jeon Jungkook]

“As a final requirement for this semester, you will be group into pairs.” The professor speaks.

“You will be presenting a performance- it can be a dance performance or a duet, anything it’s up to you. It’ll be due next Tuesday so you all still have a week to prepare. Now I’ll be announcing your partners so pay attention.”

 She noted.

 

“The last pair will be Kim Jiyeon and Jeon Jungkook.” She glanced at me and Jungkook.

 

“That would be all. I hope you all do your best for the performance. This will be graded fairly as I chose three of the best Music Instructors here in the University. So I wish you all the best. Break a leg class!” she chimed happily.

 

The class just nods in response and did a “fighting” gesture as everyone went up with their pair. I was about to go get to my partner when-

 

“Hi” a guy spoke. I look up to that person and notice Jungkook smiling at me.

“H-hey” I greeted shyly.

He sits beside me and we just stayed there awkwardly for a moment until he decides to talk.

 

“About the project,” he initiated “what shall we do?” he asks.

 

I stared at him and thought about it for a while. Hmm what shall we do?

I faced him and smiled.

“Shall we just sing? You know have a duet? You decide it’s fine with me.” I suggested him.

 

He pressed his index under his bottom lip and thought about it for a while before coming up an answer.

 

“Yeah let’s just sing. We can even create our own song.”  He said smiling.

I smiled back.

“Sure, but what kind of song?” I asked him.

He was blank for a while and so do I.

I’ve been thinking about this lately, but I want to express my feelings. I mean I want to pour everything that I have in my heart and mind right now.

Especially what I feel and what I want to tell about him.

 

“I’m not sure what type of song shall we work on, maybe you got some ideas?” he stated staring at me intently.

 

“Well I do have an idea but I don’t think it will sound good.” I replied humbly.

“At least let’s try and see it.” He cheered.

I just smiled shyly at him.

What should I write? Maybe Jungkook can help me with additional lyrics.

 

After our conversation, I asked Jungkook if we could stay in the Library to work on our song. Gladly he agreed.

 

***