Fourth YES

Yes, Ssaem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------------------------------------

 

 

I woke up with the sudden urge to pee. I scan my surroundings hoping that I'm not in my the place I detest the most but it seems like I am. I'm in a hospital and I loathe hospitals. I don't even get how people actually would rather admit themselves here rather than receive treatment at home. Honestly, if I stay here for the whole day, they would have to move me to their asylum. Why am I here anyway? The last thing I remember is I'm in a meeting with Mr. Kim and...

 

"Bloody Merlin, no way."

 

I looked around again and saw a man, in his full tux with head sliding to the arm rest of the sofa, sleeping. Hair a little messy but still handsome nonetheles, he's hugging his briefcase and legs in a four-sign. His neck is streched to the right like it's inviting me to go, bite and take a sip of his delicious blood with his plush lips slightly parted. Oh my holy G, please forgive me from all these desires but why do you have to make Mr. Kim so tempting?

 

With a plan of making this memory last a lifetime, I reached for my phone and took little strides to him. Shortening the distance, I had a clearer and much better view of him. His jawline is so well-defined it makes me wonder if its insured for a million dollar and damn, his Adam's apple, the holy grail inside his throat is prutuding making him a lot manlier than he alreay is. How the hell did Mr. Kim manage to stay single when he's in his age of divinity? He's no gay, right?

 

"Just one."

 

With a deep breath, I took a snap of him and the idiot me forgot to turn off the flash! Mr. Kim eyebrows cringled and moved his head a little. Damn, I'm getting busted! I was expecting a 'What are you doing, Miss Jung?' but luckily, that's just it. I observed him for five more seconds and reassuring that's he's still in his slumber, I finally let out the breathing I wasn't aware I was holding. Phew, that was close.

 

Okay, one is already enough. "Do not be greedy." 

 

Retreating, I took a step back and seems like the luck is actually wasn't on favor because I just step on something that's either Mr. Kim's left feet or right feet and its official, The Fall of Soojung will be added to my Hall of Shame. Letting myself be my the ground, waiting for it to kiss my - I'm actually preparing a mental note of finding an alibi. Closing my eyes, I count the seconds until my great fall when a sturdy hand held me in my waist securing me from being once again, a failed projectile.

 

"Do you know its rude to take a picture of someone sleeping, Miss Jung?"

 

"I'm not."

 

"Really?" He snatched my phone and showed it on my face. "Are you saying that this is not me, Soojung? Because as far I could remember, I look like this man here."

 

, he said Soojung.

 

Okay, now isn't the time for that! Alibi - I need to think of a reason why I took a photo of him without permission quick. Why? Why?

 

"Because... because my parents asked me who's my companion and I needed to send a picture of you. I just didn't woke you up since you look so good, I mean, you look like you were having a good sleep. Yes, that. Yes."

 

I stood up and snatched my phone back before he could even try to check then hurriedly went back to my bed. Hands on my chest, I can feel its gong beating that resonates to my whole body. Closing my eyes, I suddenly wished that Mr. Kim can't hear it.

 

I sat down while Mr. Kim's shortening our distance together with his stern face. Damn. Is he going to scold me now? Ah! Just, what on universe went inside my head that I stole a snap of him? Probably, its all the medicine. Ahhh~ I must've gone crazy then and now, I have to face Mr. Kim's wrath. I'm really done for real.

 

The hot man, or hot tempered should I say, is still walking towards me - closing, closing, closing. He suddenly raised his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter