Third YES

Yes, Ssaem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------------------------------------

 

 

“As you all know, next week will be the English Month. The principal asked our section to be the head of the preparations so I’m expecting everyone’s cooperation. If you have ideas, please tell it to Miss Jung so we could organize everything and submit a budget plan to the head. Understand?”

 

“Yes, Mr. Kim!”

 

“Okay, class dismissed.”

 

This is actually my favorite part of the school year, next to sports fest. English Month means less noise since everyone is required to speak the language, and if caught conversing in Korean, they'll have a penalty of extra hour in cleaning and students here doesn't really like the English language as much as the additional cleaning hours so technically, the school will be noise-free for a month. This is life! No talking backs, no reasons for violations, no asking of nonsense questions and ofcourse, no talking to Mr. Kim - for them. Definitely an advantage for me!

 

I'm grinning as I walk my way to the gym but as soon as I saw our activity for today, it suddenly disappeared. We'll do dodge ball today, my most hated event ever. How is this even a sport?

 

"Okay, group yourselves into ten and submit your list of names to me. Go!"

 

Mr. Seo whistled and everyone started buzzing and clustering their selves while I'm just here, standing. I know that no one would actually pick me as their group mate because they all know I at this. I always get eliminated at first throw even if it’s not meant for me; I somehow manage to get hit from it. Is that considered as a talent? Because if it is, I'm definitely one hell of a talented none-dodging player.

 

An arm suddenly hanged on my shoulder and I really thank the Gods for my best friend. "Ey, why are you just standing here? You still have no team!"

 

"No one would want me in; getting touched by the ball in a game where you should be dodging it is my specialty right?"

 

He just laughed. Can I cancel my thanks?

 

If I'm always the first one to out, Taemin is the contrary. He's actually the 'savior' in this game. How can he actually dodge them if it’s just 1 cm away.

 

"You're so lucky your best friend is Lee Taemin!" I rolled my eyes, I swear, his confidence will somehow ruin our friendship in the future. "If you can't join one, we'll make one ourselves!"

 

"Just the two of us? Wow, you're a genius."

 

"Although we could survive like that too but no my friend, just watch and learn for the Great Lee."

 

Taemin stood up in one of bleachers. "Me and Krystal still lacks eight members, is there anyone who still doesn't have a group? We'll gladly welcome you guys!"

 

He winked after his 'speech' and it makes me want to puke. Well, he's actually popular to everyone - girls, boys and teachers - because he's athletic, smart and with humor. Even if I try to disagree with the last one, he's actually quite funny sometimes especially when he says, 'I'm so handsome', that's gotta be his funniest joke ever. And I think, his charms worked again because a lot are coming and trying to list their names together with us.

 

Perks of being Lee Taemin's bestfriend.

 

The game started with eight players per team and I volunteered to sit out and ofcourse, everyone agreed. Two games of two teams will play other and the winners will face each other. We won the first battle so the team's gonna play in the last round and much to my happiness, the ten players will have to be on court. I guess it's already time to take body ache and body aches.

 

"Don't worry, I got you, okay?"

 

By some miracle, I wasn't out casted by the first throw, second, third, fourth until only three of us are left. Taemin got me in his back all this time and keeps on pushing and pulling me to move when the ball is going to us. It made me feel a little a dizzy but thankful too that I am making a history right now.

 

"Told ya, I-"

 

It came really fast, the ball was flying straight to Taemin and I know I have to stop it so I did. I stepped forward so we're back to back and took the ball literally head on. Suddenly, everyone is gathered before me and Taemin keeps on shaking me as if he's asking me something then slowly everything blurred and I welcomed the darkne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter