First YES

Yes, Ssaem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------------------------------------

 

 

“Seonsaeng-nim.”

 

“I mean, seonsaeng-nim.”

 

“I’m your new English teacher and your class’ adviser too. The principal told me that you would show me our room?”

 

Oh, dear Lord, thank so much for a surprise like this in such an early morning. I know you are the only Mighty One up there but bless you for sending one of your perfect Gods to me right now. I will always and eternally be grateful to you for this fateful moment and for choosing me to witness this greatness.

 

I could only have hope you showed him a little earlier when I still look like the sweet-sixteen student that I am but still, All Hail to you G and this so so fine specimen in front of me.

 

“Miss? Excuse me?”

 

He’s even waving his hands to me and looking at me closely. How do I respond? How do I breathe?

 

“Oh. Yes. Umm… sure, follow me, ssaem.”

 

“Seonsaeng-nim.”

 

“Ah, yes, sorry. Seonsaeng-nim, follow me.”

 

As we walk, students’ eyes are all on us. Well, who wouldn’t when a dazzling man is actually walking in front of you like the hallway is his own runway. Some are even doing aegyo as we pass by but his eyes are fixed straight. Atleast I get the advantage of walking next to him - I really love being in the high position sometimes.

 

“This is Room 401, our home room ssaem.”

 

Then he suddenly looked me with those smoky eyes that makes me wonder if it’s even legal to have such strong and dangerous ones. “Again, Seonsaeng-nim, Miss.”

 

“Jung Soojung. I mean, my name is Soojung.”

 

“Okay, Miss Jung-”

 

“No. Just Soojung.”

 

“Excuse me, Miss Jung but I am your teacher here. You can either call me Mr. Kim or Seonsaeng-nim, not Ssaem. Besides, we are in school and I am in a higher position than you so please let us address each other accordingly.”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry, Mister Kim.”

 

“Okay. You can go now.”

 

I bowed and went out. Then peeked at the back door, what am I even doing? This is just so, wow. How can he look so manly while taking out his laptop out his bag? I mean everybody does that but when it comes to him it looks like he’s getting out dumbbells. And the way he sits, so straight and tall and proud – he’s his own Empire State.

 

Guess he’s a little strict but it only adds to his mysterious aura. Mr. Kim definitely out ranked my previous math teacher turned full time model back in the US. In a scale of ten, he’s definitely a solid fifteen. Goodness, and those jaw line!

 

“Oh my Gosh!”

 

The bell suddenly rang and everybody started to crowd the hallway running to their classrooms. Oh! I forgot the students squatting on the field, this is bad. The distraction that is Mr. Kim, I wonder what is his first name though.

 

What am I even thinking about? This is not the time for that Soojung, focus! Focus!

 

 

-

 

 

“Good morning everyone, I am Kim Jongin and I will be your new Engli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter