004

Do You Love Me

A week has passed and not even a day has passed without Byunghun bothering Chanhee. He kept pestering him rising the other workers' curiosity. Chanhee sighed when he saw Byunghun at the pantry. He must be looking for him again.

 

Chanhee just sat down on the chair, tired from running away from the Heir. Byunghun sat across him uninvitedly. They didn't talk to each other. Chanhee just focused on his coffee while Byunghun mesmerised with Chanhee's face (although he knew very well that Chanhee was annoyed) with his right hand supporting his head. 

 

"Why you kept running away from me?" Byunghun finally asked, breaking the silence. He wanted to hear his love's voice. Yeah, he admitted it. He has fallen in love with Lee Chanhee, a guy with a pretty face(but still handsome), a body that Byunghun desired and with a honey velveted voice.

 

"I want to ask question to you too. Why do you keep chasing me although you know I will run away from you." Chanhee asked. Honestly, he didn't like working with this kind of situation. He didn't like Byunghun a bit. He was not Chanhee's type at all. Chanhee didn't like bad boy like Byunghun. His dream partner was someone who worked in doctor's coat, who works with surgery tools because honestly he found that kind of man attractive. He also liked the smart looking, nice guy.

 

"Isn't it obvious already? I chase you because I like you." Byunghun said with a grin on his face. If possible, Byunghun really wanted to lock Chanhee in his house so no one could see and admiring the pretty guy. It's only a week yet Chanhee already turned down about 10 guys and girls who asking him for a date. Byunghun felt relief because Chanhee turned them down.

 

"Okay. Since I am so tired running away from you, I want to tell you this. I've got a boyfriend already."

 

* * *

 

Wooshin who heard the whole story from Chanhee knew what to do. Tomorrow he didn't have any classes and it will made his plan worked. All he needs to do is acting like a boyfriend, Chanhee's boyfriend. He knew he was too overprotective to Chanhee but he got a good reason for it. Simple, he was madly in love with his cousin. He knew he was crazy but it is the fact.

 

Having your crush living under one roof with you is so hard. He was close enough but he can't touch the precious flower. He was afraid that if he confessed to Chanhee, he will get scared and stay away from Wooshin. 

 

Chanhee was pretty enough to pass as a girl and because of that he got amny male admires. He knew Chanhee didn't like them and he also didn't like them too. No one could touch his precious flower. No one could own him.

 

 

Both of them went together to Chanhee's office. They agreed that Wooshin will wait at the cafe doing his assignment or stroll around the street while waiting for the drama to begin. Chanhee dropped Wooshin at the cafe and he went to his office.

 

Chanhee did his work as usual. He was waiting for the lunch time to introduce Byunghun to his boyfriend... Well fake boyfriend. Most of the workers already knew Wooshin as Chanhee's boyfriend because Wooshin always warned them that Chanhee was his boyfriend.

 

Finally, it was a lunch time and strangely, Byunghun did not pestering him from morning until right now. He went out from the office and walked to the cafe and he found Wooshin was there with a boy. Well, he doesn't know that Wooshin got a friend other than Gyujin and Bitto, his soccer buddies. He knew very well how cold Wooshin was.

 

Chanhee chuckled when he saw the boy was talking at Wooshin but Wooshin just gave a glare at him made the other boy pout and leaned back onto the chair. 'Ahh, they must not that close. Only seeing the reaction from Wooshin I can know.' Chanhee thought. Well, the other boy who Chanhee did not know his name was kind of cute. His face was like a rabbit. How can Wooshin treated a cutiepie like that?

 

He approached the two boys. The cute boy quickly get up and bowed to Chanhee meanwhile Wooshin just greeted him. 

 

"Oh Wooshin? Who is this? Your friend?" Chanhee asked. 

 

"Neh. This is Sunyoul, my classmate. Sunyoul, this is my boyfriend, Chanhee hyung." Wooshin introduced both of them. Chanhee just smiled when he saw Sunyoul's face turned suprise and his mouth formed an 'O'. Chanhee saw a glint of sadness formed in Sunyoul's eyes.

 

"Y-your boyfriend? Oh, I didn't know you are already taken." Sunyoul acted normally. "So, for how long already your relationship?" He asked while drinking his ice americano.

 

"For 6 months already." Wooshin lied. He saw his cousin already felt restless because he can't lie.

 

"Ah, Sunyoul-ah. What are you doing here? Waiting for someone ?" Chanhee asked.

 

"I am waiting for my hyung. He said he will teach me a little bit about company today but I don't know why until now he didn't come. It is a lunch time already, right?" Sunyoul asked.

 

"Teach you about company- wait don't tell me you r hyung is Lee Byunghun?"

 

"What if it was me anyway?" Chanhee jumped in shock when a voice answered him from behind. It was Byunghun. Byunghun took a seat beside Sunyoul and faced the two of them.

 

"Nothing. I was just suprise to see you have a brother." Chanhee shrugged. He saw Wooshin already put away his books and laptop. He grabbed Wooshin's hand and said, "this is my boyfriend, Wooshin. Wooshin, this is my boss that I talked to you." 

 

Wooshin handed out his hand to shake hand with Byunghun but his face still remain cold, no expression, emotionless. Byunghun grabbed the hand and shook hand with Wooshin. "Nice to meet you." Both of them said at the same time. Later, the atmosphere among them turned awkward and silent although the cafe was full with people to eat lunch.

 

"Mr. Byunghun isn't it?" Wooshin broke the silence. "I know I might sound rude but can I ask you something? Don't come near to my boyfriend anymore. He is not comfortable at all with your presence." Woo shin said flatly. Actually he tried to give a warning. The hand that grabbed his hand squeeze his hand saying that he was doing a good job.

 

Sunyoul who was sitting there bexame confuse with the situation. He didn't know anything. So, Wooshin and Chanhee hyung currently was in relationship. Chanhee hyung worked at his father's company and then his hyung liked Chanhee hyung. So, Wooshin gave a warning to his hyung not to come near to Chanhee hyung. Is it like that? His heart ached more when he saw Chanhee and Wooshin holding hand comfortably. What is that suppose to mean? Why his heart beating fast whenever he saw Wooshin? Why his heart in pain like this? Why he couldn't accept the fact that Wooshin already taken?

 

He looked at his hyung. His face was so calm. 

 

"Eventhough you got a boyfriend, I don't care." Byunghun said before he smirked. "I like you and I will do anything to make you mine." Byunghun continued. Wooshin's face turned red as Byunghun said that. This guy was so damn persistent in getting Chanhee! "You two are not bonded by marriage yet, so I still can make you mine."

 

"You!" Wooshin grabbed Byunghun's collar across the table. The glasses fell onto the ground and broke into piece. Chanhee tried to pull him down but Wooshin was too strong. "I warned you once again. If Chanhee tell me that you are pestering him again, I will make sure that you will be warded at hospital for three days!"

 

"Woo shin, yah calm down!" Chanhee hold Wooshin's arm trying to pull him down to sit. All the eyes in the cafe looked at them and Chanhee hated it! The customers mostly were his officemates. They won't keppt their mouth shut!

 

"Let's go hyung!" Wooshin said and released Byunghun's collar. He dragged Chanhee out from the cafe. "Wooshin ah. Wopshin-ah, slow down. I almost fell over." Chanhee said between panting when Wooshin still did not show the sign that he will stop.

 

Wooshin stopped. He turned around and faced Chanhee. His face clearly showed dissapointment. "Wooshin-ah, calm down please. You scare me, you know." Chanhee saod and looked at the taller, younger man. "I- I am sorry hyung. I was not supposed to behave like that." He sighed.

 

"Hmmm, by the way I already took a week leave to go to Japan. Our parents already asking me non stop to go meet them." Chanhee said. 

 

"Really? Me too. Let's go tomorrow, hyung."