003

Do You Love Me

It was Byunghun's fourth day at the company. Thanks to his father and the other workers, he could adapt to the new surrounding quickly. His father had been blabbering about his favourite worker since day 1 but Byunghun never saw him. What his name? Chanmi? Changi?

 

No matter what his name was, Byunghun wanted to meet him today no matter what happened because he wanted to see the amazing worker of his dad company. He wore the dark blue tie to match with his soft blue shirt and went down stairs after he finished styling his hair.

 

"Byunghun? You are early today." His mother exclaimed when she saw her son sat down at the dining room when she was preparing for breakfast. She even looked at the clock to make sure she was correct. "Am I too early?" Byunghun asked.

 

"Yes and as far as I know, I haven't heard Sunyoul shouting to get you up." 

 

"I have changed today, mother. Don't worry. You won't hear Sunyoul shouting at me in the early of the morning anymore." Byunghun joked. He also didn't kmow why he was so determined to see the so called amazing worker. As far as he heard, he always came early like 20 minutes before work start.

 

"Mother! Mother! Hyung is not in his room- hyung?!" Sunyoul shouting panickly while running down stairs. He was to shock to see his step brother eating breakfast early unlike usual. Byunghun laughed when he saw Sunyoul's expression. "Yah! You are too exaggerating."

 

"Woahh is this my hyung? What have you done to Byunghun hyung?" Sunyoul asked. Although Sunyoul has a small frame but he definitely strong. When he shook Byunghun, Byunghun could feel that his brother tried to knock him down. "Yah! I am fine. Shut up and quick eat your breakfast. I will send you to your college early today."

 

As Byunghun dropped Sunyoul off, he saw another car infront of him dropping off a student too. The student has a pair of big eyes and a good looking face. Sunyoul who saw the other student greeted him. "Oh Wooshin! Good morning!" but Wooshin just walked away as the car drove away.

 

"Yah, you know him?" 

 

"Of course I know. He is my classmate."

 

"Well, from my perception he considered you as a stranger." Byunghun stucked his tongue.

 

"Yeah, he is as cold as ice." Sunyoul let out a sigh. Everyone in the business faculty knew how cold Wooshin was. Only his close friends could make him talk like a normal person. Sunyoul himself had numerous times trying to talk to Wooshin but he always get ignored by him. "Anyway, I will go now hyung. Bye."

 

* * *

 

Chanhee did his early routine as usual. Swept his workplace, dust off the tablework and even prepared a coffee for himself. After done with the routine, he opened his desktop and started doing his work. 

 

It was a peaceful day for Chanhee before an announcement from the heir's secretary was announced. "Mr Lee Chanhee, Mr Byunghun command you to his office right now." It was repeated twice.  Chanhee froze on his seat. It was still early and the heir already arrived?

 

"Chanhee? Don't you hear the announcement? Get up. The heir already summoned you to his office." His officemate said when he walked pass Chanhee's table. "Ahh, he must already heard about the good worker Chanhee." Another worker said loud enough. "Nah, he is a favourite worker of President. So, his son must want to know how good he is." A lady said.

 

"Guys, shut up and do your work. Chanhee, go to his office right now." The team manager commanded.

 

Chanhee with a heavy feeling stepped slowly to his office. He even used stairs to go to Byunghun's office which is 3 floor away to take some time. Who knows suddenly Byunghun had an urgent meeting? 

 

He walked to the secretary table to report himself. "Why he wants to see me?" Chanhee asked. "Ahh, he just wanted to know you since President talked frequently about you." For the first time ever Chanhee regretted being the favourite worker of President. The secretary asked him to wait for a while at the small waiting longue as Byunghun had to check some report.

 

He played with his fingers when he nervous. It was his habit and right now os the most nerve wrecking moment in his life. What is Byunghun recognised him? What if Byunghun rememberef tht they slept together a year ago? Byunghun must feel so disgust and fire him. He knew Byunghun was straight.

 

"Mr Chanhee? You can come inside now. Sorry for taking your time." The secretary politely said and invited him inside the office. He stood at the doorway when the secretary left them alone. Byunghun's eyes were still glued at the screen.

 

"Sit down infront of me. I wanted to see my dad's favourite worker closely." He said. His eyss were still on the screen as he continued typing. Chanhee obeyed as he forced his legs to moved to sit infront of Byunghun. He lowered his bangs.

 

Byunghun hit the 'send' button and stretched a little bit before turning his head to the worker. He looked at him but Chanhee was looking at somewhere else. Then he smiled. "From what my secretary reported to me, you already work here for  nearly a year and you had been the best worker for 4 consecutive months. And instantly you became my dad's favourite worker. Wow, you are amazing!" Byunghun praised.

 

"T-thank you sir." He still didn't look at his face. He hung his head lower. 

 

"I also did some research about your works from your officemates and you are quite popular I must say. 4 out of 10 workers said that you frequently get a bouquet of flowers. You also have quite a lot of admirers here." Byunghun said made Chanhee blushed. He hung his head lower. It is not something like he could proud of. 

 

 Suddenly the room became silent. Both of them didn't talk to each other. Chanhee who was looking down at the floor confused. Out of the blue, a hand came in contact with his cheek, softly. "I remember you." Byunghun whispered made Chanhee stunned. 'What?!'

 

"I said I remember you, Chanhee. We met a year ago during farewell party. You are Niel's friend and that night both of us got drunk and we kind of slept together." Byunghun blurted out. Chanhee looked up to Byunghun shockingly. 'He remember?!'

 

"Mr- Mr Byunghun. I think you think a wrong person. This is the first time ever I met you!" Chanhee lied. His cheeks turned pink. His eyes shaky because let's face it Lee Chanhee can't lie. "I think I am right though. It was definitely you." Byunghun leaned his back comfortably and looked at Chanhee's expression. 

 

"I will go out first. You are talking nonsense." Chanhee got up and walked away but what Byunghun said made him stop on his track. "Where have you been? After that night I tried searching for you but to no avail. Even Niel said he can't reach contact with you."

 

Chanhee's heart beating fast. He quickly walked to the door and get out from the room before he suffocated in there. Yes he is gay but a guy like Byunghun is not his ideal type. Eventhough Nyunghun showed interest in him but they can't be together. Byunghum will be a well-known CEO one day and he just a normal worker and both of them are guys! Media won't let it pass away.

 

That day Chanhee can't focus to do his work anymore after meeting Byunghun. Byunghun always find a way to meet him. A n hour after their so called meetinh, Byunghun went to Chanhee office's floor to do 'inspection' and to get to know more about the workers but Chanhee knew the truth. Sometimes he will glance at Chanhee and sometimes he intentionally walked towards Chanhee's table.

 

Byunghun even dropped a small letter contained

'Lunch together at Angel Restaurant at 1 noon sharp! 

This is an order from your boss!'

 

Chanhee can't take it anymore. At last he asked permission from his team manager to work half day today because he had headache. He quickly moved to his car and hoped that Byunghun won't know about it.