005

Do You Love Me

Byunghun finished checking the proposal file from the other company and put it on the table. He stretched his arms and body before he get up and walked out from the room. He wanted to see his crush after yesterday incident between Chanhee's boyfriend and him. He wanted Chanhee to know that he was deadly serious want to make Chanhee as his.

 

Everyone in the department get up and greeted the heir as soon as they saw them stepped into the office. To be honest, they already know what the heir want when he stepped inside the office, but tol bad, 'someone' that he wants was not here today. Byunghun just nodded his head and said that they can continue their work. He walked to his crush's table and it was empty. No sign of he was there today. The file was neatly put on the table and there was no mug of coffee or packets of biscuit that Chanhee always ate during work. 

 

Byunghun felt panic a little bit. What if Chanhee's boyfriend locked Chanhee in his house and not let him to come to work? What if Chanhee's boyfriend was a possessive person? And the worst part is what if Chanhee's boyfriend abused him after Byunghun showed his persistent in getting Chanhee yesterday?

 

"Where is Chanhee?" He asked the worker near him. 

 

"Oh. Lee Chanhee is on a week holiday right now." The worker politely said.

 

"Why? I mean, where he goes? Does he told you?"

 

"He went to the Japan to visit his family there." So  all his thoughts were wrong and he was so glad about it. He thanked the worker and went back to his room, disappointed. He missed the angelic face so much. How can he survive a week without seeing Chanhee's face? He sighed and slumped down on the chair. He was not in mood to do anything right now. 

 

* * *

 

Sunyoul pacing front and back infront of his hyung's bedroom. He wanted to ask something to Byunghun when they had a dinner together with his parents but he don't want his parents to kmow about it. Finally, he braved himself and entered his room.

 

His hyung was lying on the bed not noticing his presence. He pouted. Byunghun hyung must be thinking about Chanhee hyung again. He quietly climbed onto the bed and lying beside Byunghun. Both of them sighed.

 

"Hey Sunyoul-ah... Isn't that Wooshin your classmate that we saw the other day?" Byunghun asked. "Yes." 

 

"Hmmm I don't care who he is, I will make Chanhee mine." Byunghun determined.

 

"Why do you like Chanhee hyung? I mean, what about him makes you like him?" Sunyoul asked. Byunghun looked at his dongsaeng's face and then turned to look at the ceiling back. "You really want to kmow what happened?"

 

"Ummm, yeah." Sunyoul said a little bit confused. So, something had happened between his hyung and Chanhee? He knew Chanhee is pretty yet at the same time he is handsome too. He has a boyish look but somehow his face is innocent, like a kid. He has a soothing voice and he has a nice personality too. No wonder Wooshin likes him.

 

"Actually, last year I slept with him... Okay, don't freak out Sunyoul-ah!" Byunghun warned him when he saw his dongsaeng's mouth started to shriek. "It waa our daculty's farewell party and we were at a bar owned by Myungsoo's uncle. Well, i don't know how it really happens but I fell for him that night, a lot of the boys tried to hitting on him but he was so damn dense..."

 

Byunghun finished his story and get up from his lying position. Sunyoul the break the silence. "So, you mean that you already love him from last year? How about Wooshin? Does he know?" Sunyoul asked with a cracked voice.

 

"Sunyoul-ah, be honest with me. You like Wooshin, right?"

 

* * * 

 

"Chanhee, stay here a little bit more." Chanhee's munm tried to persuade his youngest son to stay at Japan for a few more days. Chanhee stopped folding his clothes and look at his mum. "Mum, it's not like  I don't want but I only took a week holiday and my time is almost up. I promise I will always come here." Chanhee promised.

 

Mrs. Lee looked at his son. How does his son grew up like this and be more independent? She still remembers years ago when he had to apart from his family because he got an offer from Seoul University but at the same time his family had to move to Japan to take care of family matters and also take care of his granny because his granddather just passed away, Chanhee cries so hard because he wanted to move to Japan too. 

 

"A week is not enough for me, Chanhee-ah!" His mum pouted, obviously not liking the idea that she must part with her son. "Mummm, pleaseeee. I promise you I come here another 2 months." Chanhee whined. He also, doesn't want to part away with him mum, but he has works to do.

 

"Ahh, same drama all over again?" Chanhee's hyung, Kevin said wheh he stopped by at Chanhee's room. He was on his way to the kitchen but then he heard the sad and same conversation between his mum and Chanhee. He sighed. It's mean he will have to consoling his mum again this night because she definitely will cry as soon as they reached airport.

 

"Mum, Chanhee will go back in two more days not right now." He sighed. But when he saw his mum's unchanged face made him softened. True, Chanhee is the sunshine of the family since he was born. Even himself felt sad to part away.

 

Ever since Chanhee was born, many good things happened to them. Kevin was 4 that time but he can't talk yet. But after his parents brought Chanhee home for the first time, he can talk. "Dongsaeng" was his first word. 'Mum' and 'Dad' came second. His sick grandfather became healthy after that. 

 

A maid knocked the door saying that there were 2 guests for Chanhee. Chanhee walked to the living room while his mum and hyung went to the kitchen to prepare drink and foods for the guests. Chanhee stopped on the track when he saw his 2 guests sitting on the sofa.

 

"Mr. Lee? Sunyoul? What are you guys doing here?"