One

I love you so much It's hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later

"Heera, Hoseok is coming." I stop brushing my hair and placed the comb on the table.

"Yes, mom." I stand up to fix my dress and get my handbag.

I open the door and walk downstairs to the living room. I found Hoseok in the kitchen with my mother, eating cookies. My mother makes cookies today and I can't help her because I have an appointment with Hoseok.

"Hey." I greeted him.

"Hi!!" He smiles widely when he saw me.

He is Hoseok, my fiance. My father's best friend's son. My childhood friend. The man who are willing to fill my empty world even though I'm not ready to fill it yet.

Since my boyfriend left me, I changed. My friends told me I'm different. I, myself, agreed that I'm different now.

It seems dull and duller each day. I don't know how to arrange my heart after he left me. He fills more than a half. It's so empty without him. I'm quite and talk less.

I visit my father once a month. I talk to him about everything that I can't talk to my mother. I don't want her to worry about me. I don't want her health get worse.

I swallow my sadness by myself. I don't want to make the others sad too. But then he is coming. I don't know how he finds me. He moves to Seoul at the age 16. We never have a chance to communicate after that. We're busy with our own life. Even after I get a job and work for one year and a half. He suddenly appears in front of me.

He greeted me cheerfully. He never changes. He always loud and full of laugh. But being the new me, I'm different, I just smile and smile in front of him. My childhood friend and me, we are a squad. Joking around and being happy is our favorite, but now, I don't know how to do that.

"Will you marry me?"

He asked me, that day. We barely meet, it is less than 3 weeks and he proposed me. He proposed me in front of my mother. I glanced to her and she nods. I look back to him and nods.

"Thanks!" He said and hugs me.

It's been a month. He brings his parents to meet my mother. I remember his family members. His sister getting prettier and also his mother. It's like a reunion without my father.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter