Two

I love you so much It's hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello heera, where are you?"

"Office. Wae?"

"It's already late. Aren't you going home soon?"

"I'm not done yet, Hoseok. This task need to be done tonight. The talents will use this tomorrow"

Hoseok sighs softly. She is a stubborn woman. She likes to work and he knows that. A few months with her, he knows her habits.

"I'll fetch you in 30 minutes. Is it enough?"

She stops typing on her computer as she heard that. "But I have car today."

"Leave it there. It's freaking midnight, baby. I won't let you drive."

"I'm not a baby."

"Ok whatever. I'll fetch you in 30 minutes."

"Fine..." She sighs in defeat knowing that Hoseok will come to fetch her. She starts typing again and glancing at her now empty cup. She needs more caffeine in her system to wake her up for more 30 minutes. She decides to make one for herself and continue her work.

Her work is done and she needs to go home. She glances at her watch and she has 5 minutes before Hoseok arrives. She finishes her coffee and dumps the paper cup on the trash can.

Minutes later her phone beeped. Hoseok texts that he is already on the basement. She nods to herself and walks downstairs to meet Hoseok and his car. He waits inside and waves to her.

"Hey." He greets with a big smile on his face.

"Hey. I'm sorry I stay till late night, much to do for tomorrow showcase."

He smiles when she closed the door. "It's okay as long as you keep your condition well. I'm just worried if you ride a car alone at night."

"That's normal for me, Hoseok. You don't need to worry."

Hoseok's smiles faded after hearing that. He can imagine her being alone, riding a car at night, with broken heart and emptiness.

"Next time, call me if you need to work till night. I'll fetch you."

Heera looks at him as he turns on the car. "Okey."

The ride is silent. The radio is on but the volume is soft. It plays some love song that Heera knows because she hums along with it. It makes Hoseok smiles silently because he can hear her voice more. Hoseok loves her voice, when she talks, when she mad, when she told him a story, when she sang. He loves it. He always love her.

"Heera, we're home. Come on." He said after turns off the car. He sweeps his head to find her dosed off. Heera falls asleep during the ride. She must be tired, though him. He wants to wake her up but she looks so comfy in her sleeping.

He decides to pick her up after calling her mother. "Oh? Where's she?"

"She's asleep. I'll bring her to her room, mom."

"Okay, be careful. I'll open the door."

Hoseok pick her up gently, not wanting her to wake up. He carefully places her body on the bed but she unconsciously grabs his torso.

"Omma!" He shrieked. He falls beside her as Heera moved closer to his body.

"Hoseok, what happened?" Heera's mother comes to check both of them.

"She won't let go, mom. Ottohkaji? Eung..."

"Aigoo... just sleep there, hoseok. I wouldn't mind. I'll tell your mother, okay?"

Hoseok tilts his head with a hiss. Thinking if this will be okay. Then, "Okay, mom. Thank you."

Her mother smiles before closing the door for Hoseok and her daughter. Hoseok looks at her sleeping figure. She still in her blazer, it must be uncomfortable. He also still on a jacket. He moves away from her but she still grips his jacket.

"Hey, I'll take off this jacket. I'm not going anywhere." He whispered.

As if she awake, she let him go to take off the jacket. He also makes her sit up and take of her blazer. She is now in her midi skirt and sleeveless shirt. Hoseok lays down on her bed and she moves closer to him. He feels warm and she seems like it.

"You forget your dinner."

He sighs before kissing her forehead softly. He reaches the blanket and cover both of them and falls asleep.

Morning has come. She feels so warm and comfortable last night. It feels like him. They way he kisses his forehead was so soft. The way he wraps her into his arm was so gentle. The smells is so sweet but she knows he isn't him. This man now is Hoseok.

Jung Hoseok.

She doesn't freak out because it's Hoseok. Her fiance, who have a big heart for her to use. She keeps in her position to look up. She meets his peaceful face. He's still sleeping. His soft breathing can be heard.

She is wondering if God sent a wrong gift to her. She doesn't deserves him. He's too kind for her. She doesn't have a heart for him, yet. It maybe took long for her to give him love. She's a bad woman, she though.

"Morning..."

She greets him when his eyes moves. Hoseok doesn't open his eyes but he wraps his arm around her tighter.

"Morning... how's your sleep?" He asked.

"It's good, even though I didn't get a dream. You? Are you having a nightmare?"

"No. I'm having an angel beside me." He grins with eyes still closed. He buries his face on her soft hair. "Thanks for grabbing my jacket last night."

"Hmm? Did I?"

He pulls away from her body with squinted eyes. "Ya! I won't sleep here if you didn't grab my jacket!"

She smiles softly and get up. "Okay, I know, Hoseok. I'm joking."

"I want to sleep moreeee..." He whined.

"And let you to miss the meeting at 10 am? No. Wake up now."

She walks to his side and pats his back. He just wriggle his body and make a cute sounds. Heera chuckled to hear that. Hoseok moves his head to look at her.

"I like it when you laugh, but wait! How did you know I have a meeting at 10? You aren't my secretary."

"It shows on your phone screen. Aigoo."

He face palms himself as you chuckled. Hearing her laugh makes him smiles again with eyes closed. He loves her this much, you know.

"I'll take a shower. You can use the bathroom beside the kitchen."

She said as she enters the bathroom.

"Okay!"

 

-Heera pov-

"Mom, we're going."

I talk to my mother as she placed the juices box in the refrigerator. She looks up to us and nods to say goodbye. I wave my hand to her and walk out to Hoseok's car.

He turns on the engine to heat his car. It's 8.30 am and I need to be in the studio at 9.00 am sharp to do the photoshot. The talents must be standby by now.

"Are you going to stay late again?" He asked.

I shake my head. "No. I'll be home at 4 today."

"So... mmm... can you... "

"What is it?" I asked. He seems hesitates about something.

"I want to ask for help. Can you... help my mother tonight at her restaurant? I have works to work on tonight. My sister will be there as well."

"Are you staying late?"

"Yeah...But I'll be home as fast as I can."

I nod my head. "Okey. I'll be there at 6."

"Thanks, Heera." I smile to him.

We're arrive at my office. He quickly drive off after I said bye to him. He needs to be there, his office, before 10 am because he has an important meeting. I walk into my office and start to prepare for photoset.

"Good morning!"

"Heera eonni, good morning!"

Everyone greets me as I greet them back. Today will be tiring for the talents and model because the schedules is packed neatly.

"Okay!! We will start in five minutes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter