Prologue

I love you so much It's hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Heera

She is a lovely girl. She has family, friends, and lover. She is bright since none of her friends never see her sad. She loves her family as much as she loves her lover.

They are in a relationship for almost eight year. They grew together from teenagers to adults. They know each other so well. They know how to handle each other in different times, places, and situations. They fought for life when her lover go to another city for work. Maintaining the long distance relationship is hard but they keep their feelings for each other. Not to hurt but to love, not to ignore but to care. They did that for more than three years.

He asked her to marry him in their fifth year of relationship. She said yes, but she will marry him after graduating. Now it is the time, she thought. She wants to ask him when he will go to her parents to ask for her. She will graduate four months later and she thinks that they will have a time to prepare.

But his response made her sad. He said that his mother doesn't want him to engage. His mother wants him to marry without engagement. She though twice, okay, she will wait for him.

It's been a month after their last meeting. He is strange. He ignores her chat, her phone calls. She wants to visit him but she need to prepare for graduation and it's pretty tiring.

After several trials for calling him, he received the phone call. "Hallo..."

She smiles bright, "Hello, oppa! I've been calling you yesterday... are you that busy?"

"Yeah, I'm busy... I'm sorry."

"It's okay.. you should rest well. Have you eat?"

"Not yet."

"Eat. I don't want you to get sick. I'm not there with you. Who will treat you when you sick?"

"I want you to come here." He sounds so sad.

"Oppa... anything wrong?"

"I miss you..."

"Me too... oppa, tell me... did you mad at me? Why did you ignore my calls and my chats? I did another mistake? Hmm?"

He sobs, "No... you did nothing. I'm wondering how to say this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter