When He Goes To Her Fanmeeting (Krystal from F(x))

Girl Group Scenarios

He had never been so embarrassed in his life. There he was, queuing up in the longest line he had ever seen. Where was he? At a fanmeeting for a Kpop girl group. Yep, you read that right. A fanmeeting, for a girl group. And he felt like he wanted to kill himself. What if his friends saw him there? Or maybe some students from his school? His head throbbed with all the things that he thought.

You may be wondering,’Why did he go there if he was so embarrassed?’. Well, the answer is simple, short but it explains it all: his sister. She begged, bribed and blackmailed him into going to this fan meeting. His sister was a big fan of the Korean group “F(x)”, having dozens of their posters glued on her bedroom walls and all of their albums were collected. Honestly, he didn’t what was so great about this group named after some sort of math term. It made them sound like math nerds.

At long last, after what felt like long, torturous hours, he reached near the front. From there, he could see the group members sitting at a long table covered in red cloth, signing and chatting with their fans. They were all beautiful, there was no denying it. Even the one that looked like a boy was beautiful. But there was one that captured his attention the most. The girl in the middle, with long brown hair and a somewhat,cold face. She was still beautiful though, despite the y expression.

The more he looked at her though, the more that he got irritated. She looked annoyed, lazy like she had something way better to do than deal with fans. This made him ticked off, he hated people like her. So arrogant and thinks that she was the queen and everyone else were peasants. Even her smile was insincere, looking as though she was mocking the person, merely humouring and nodding as her fan talked. But apparently he was looking at her for quite a long time as before he realized it, it was his turn.

He walked up to the first girl, she had a kind smile and pretty brown hair which was braided to the side and her eyes were full of joy. She politely held out her hand and took the album which he held. “So, what’s your name?”. She signed the album, along with a little message and waited for his answer.

“Um, this isn’t mine. I’m doing it for my sister. Her name is Jasmine.” The girl nodded understandingly, writing the name down. “So you are not a fan of us?” The question startled him, feeling a bit guilty for not knowing them at all. He shook his head, and the girl just laughed. “I am Sulli, the one beside me is Luna, then that’s Krystal, Amber and the last one’s Victoria.” He nodded his head appreciatively and thanked. Then he proceeded to the next one, Luna.

After Luna, he finally got to Krystal. She was chewing on something, a chewing gum probably then she looked up at him lazily before grabbing the album. She proceeded to sign the album then she asked rather rudely “Name?” He pursed his lips, not pleased with the attitude. “Um this isn’t it’s for my sis-“ “Name.” She repeated rudely, her feet tapping in impatience. That was unacceptable for him.

“Excuse me? Who do you think you are? That is not the way to talk to a fan or in fact any other person. You know what, my sister deserves better than your signature” With that, he took the album and proceeded to Amber, who was staring in shock at the scene along with the rest of the members. The other signings went uneventfully when suddenly, as he was about to leave, Victoria gave him a piece of paper, claiming it’s from Krystal.

He didn’t know what to expect, a blackmail? A hate letter? But he definitely didn’t expect it to be a love letter (sort of). It read:

“Hey, sorry I was rude just now, I’m just really stresses out and I’m a bit sick. But I considered what you said and I decided to be kinder to the other fans. By the way, I know we just met but...you’re cute. You might not be interested in me but if you ever needed a “friend” call me. =)” And at the bottom of the paper was a phone number.

He didn’t know how to react, but his mind completely changed about her and he went home with a huge smile on his face, feeling as giddy as he had ever been. Needless to say, his sister practically made him a dating boot camp in preparation for Krystal.