When He Asks Her To Prom (SinB from Gfriend)

Girl Group Scenarios

Honestly, he was downright frightened. He was paralyzed looking at her, feet glued to the spot and blood draining from his face, leaving it pale. He was holding a small bouquet of roses behind his back, along with a card filled with romantics just to ask her to the most eventful event of the year; prom.

She was dazzling in his eyes. Her brown hair was swept beautifully into a side bang, her eyes sparkled whenever she saw her friends. And he loved her personality: so carefree and lively.She brings joy wherever she walks. And couldn't help but fall for that. She wasn't really a popular girl, just one of the normal ones who was known for her tomboy-ish style and childish pranks. She was always the laughing stock in the class, her reactions were literally priceless. So all in all, she was a queen in his eyes. And he needed some guts to ask her to prom.

She was just sitting there with her two best friends; Umji and Eunha. Those three were inseparable and always backed each other up; which made it 10x harder for him to ask her to prom. Suddenly, they all started laughing their heads off, probably to some stupid joke. That's when SinB saw him, her eyes immediately sparkled. "Hey, M/N!" She started to wave her hands cutely in the air. It made his heart melt. "What are you doing just standing there? Come here." Although his heart felt like it would be having a seizure at any moment, he still somehow managed to drag his feet towards.

"Can I help you with anything?" He straightfowardly asked, as soon as he was near her. 

She only raised an eyebrow to that statement. "Uh, it's the way other around. You were just standing, looking as pale as a dead body and just staring at me." She then changed her position, sitting up straight with her legs crossed. "Now, tell me really. Is there something wrong?" Her two friends also positioned themeselves, though they look like an overprotective sister who was ready to kick a guy's .

He gulped. It was now or never. "Ac-actually, I wanted t-to you ask to prom." He shyly out the bouquet, face down, afraid to make eyecontacts. After a few seconds, he raised his head, only to see SinB looking like someone slapped her, eyes wide and mouth slacked. Then, she suddenly let out a huge smile. "Really? Oh my god!-" she turned to her two friends grabbing them by the shoulders, shaking them,"-someone actually asked me to prom. And it's him out of all people. Oh my god!" Suddenly, she remembered that he was indeed also watching him so she out of the blue acted cool. "Sure why not. I don't have anything else to do so, yeah, I'll dance.

He found the tomboyish style incredibly cute and smiled wider than the Chershire Cat at the answer. "Really?" He scooped her up and spun her around, going off to a date immediately with her face redder than a tomatoe.