"Miss me?" Mark Tuan

Got7 Drabbles/Stories

Word Count: 650

Genre: Fluff

This is unbeated so expect mistakes and what not!

-

Mark had been looking forward to seeing this person again after finishing up the Fly promotions and having a week break until their concert schedules started up again. He had even told the other members to leave him be unless it was an emergency or he’ll contact them first.

He hated leaving you alone at the apartment all the time, but it was easier to stay in the dorm to interact with the other members and so fans wouldn’t find out about this place. Many thoughts filtered through his mind as he stepped in front of the door.

The door opened with a creak and Mark stepped into the apartment, kicking his shoes off and padding into the living room. His footsteps paused to look at the person curled up on the couch.

You laid sprawled out on the couch with a blanket draped over you and a stuffed animal held close to your body, soft breathing revealing that you were asleep. Your laptop was on the table in front of you hooked up to the television and Got7′s music came from the speakers.

He noticed you were wearing one of the shirts he had left behind that he worn constantly and had left behind on purpose, since he knew how much you liked his scent. The stuffed animal you clutched was something he had got for your birthday - knowing how much you liked the feel of soft stuffed animals.

Mark walked over to you and leaned down to brush your hair away from your face with a soft smile.

“Hey...I’m home.” Mark whispered quietly into your ear.

You twitched and eyes slowly opened with a groan escaping your lips as you stretched. It took a moment to progress the voice and you shot up, throwing yourself at him.

“Mark! You’re home!” You exclaimed. All the tiredness drained away and you basically pushed him onto the couch so you could sit on him, squeezing the daylights out of him.

Warm laughter filled the air as his arms came around your waist and returned the enthusiastic hug. He nuzzled your neck and lightly kissed you behind the ear. Hands begun  your sides while you nuzzled his neck in return - taking in his fresh scent, and sighing happily.

“Did you miss me that much?” Mark questioned with his bright teeth showing smile that always made your breath hitch.

“Of course I did, it’s been a month since I’ve seen you and actually be able to touch you. Video chats and texting can only do so much for me.” You replied. You lightly ran your fingers through his hair and gave him a bright smile in return.

“How long are you staying for?” You asked calmly. You might be a bit disappointed if he was only able to stay for a few days as you wanted to cuddle with him as much as time allowed.

“A week. I told the others not to contact me unless it was important or if a schedule came suddenly, so you have me all to yourself for at least a week.” Mark informed you. He couldn’t help but laugh at the bright expression you adopted.

“That’s plenty of time then and we’ll make up that time, starting now! To the bedroom!” You announced, laughing when he gripped your hips a bit tighter and stood up with your legs wrapped around his waist. You squeaked when he harshly nipped your ear.

“I was waiting for you to say that. I’ll be sure to make up how much we missed each other.” Mark commented in return. It was a bit awkward walking to the bedroom, but it was perfect in its own way.

There was plenty of time to show how much they missed each other’s presence before he had to leave again and they were going to milk those moments as much as they could.