X / 005

X / TEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun's shining high yet Ryu Junyeol is still not awake. Ten, who is all ready with his archery equipments sighs as he opens his uncle's bedroom door.

"Ahjussi." He calls him once but he doesn't response. "Ahjussi. I'll take the bus to the sport complex." He says and Junyeol remains silent, sleeping deeply. "Okay then, I'm leaving."

Ten closes the door slowly and leaves a note on the coffee table before he leaves.

His name is Ten Chittaphon. 20 years old. Thailand archery athlete. The day before, he moved to Korea to live in the country since one of his parents is Korean. In Korea, he lives with his uncle. He's known as a young-professional-goodlooking-famous archer. Thank instagram.

While running down the stairs, Ten checks his instagram's notifications. "Phew, social media nowadays." 

When he reaches the first floor, a lady greets him. "Hello! New comer! Where are you going by yourself?"

Ten bows to her with a big grin on his face. "Seoul Sport Complex." He answers shortly. "My name is Ten, please treat me well."

Ten doesn't even know if all old ladies love to hit a youngster's back or it's just a normal habit. The lady hits his back a bit too strong and making him jump a bit.

"Eyyy..." She squints her eyes as she smiles. "Call me Woori Imo. Are you going to take the bus? Be careful then. I was just about to deliver some ricecakes to your flat!"

Ten rubs the back of his neck, feeling awkward but he still smiling widely. "Thank you! I'm leaving then."

"Okay! See you later, Tan!"

"It's... Ten."

 

 

 

 

The sun's shining high yet Oh Sehun hasn't waken up yet. 

"GET UP YOU LAZY OLD MAN!" Sebi throws herself on his brother's body that's laying silently on his bed. "GET! UP! RIGHT! NOWWW!"

Sehun wakes up with eyes wide opened. Slowly, his head turns to Sebi. "What... time... is... it?"

"It's 9AM in the morning. It's not weekend. And today the interview results will be released. And last night you asked me to remind you to check the results early morning."

Sehun runs away from his bed to his work desk. He takes his laptop and turns it on. His fingers quickly type something on the search column. 

"This is it. Get ready." 

I sit calmly on his bed while praying.

The laptop's screen shows a table with a lot of names. Sehun worriedly reads the names one by one, looking for his.

"Have you found your name yet?"

Sehun shakes his head.

"Oh, God. Please don't make my brother being a retire for his whole life."

My brother stares at me with annoyed face for a second before he continues to look for his name. A couple of minutes passed and Sehun hasn't found his name. Until he reaches the last name. 

He literally hits his head on the desk. "I failed."

"What?!" I rush to his work desk, push him away and scroll up to the very top of the table. "How dare they don't let you pass... the..."

The very first name on the table is Oh Sehun. 

"You passed you idiot." I hiss. When I look at my brother next to me, his face lits up. "You really passed. Look, you're on the very top of the table. Screw them to make this un-alphabetically."

Sehun sighs pleasedly and hugs me. "Oh sister! I finally get a real job!"

"Finally!" I hug him back.

We laugh lightly as we hug each other. But I can't stand to be this close with my brother though.

"Ew." 

It's Sehun.

"I didn't mean to hug you that tight too, though. I'll go to the sport complex. The class will be in the evening today. Goodbye, brother." I walk away from his job desk as he picks up his phone to contact Hayoung.

I smile a bit when I see him smiling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter