X / 004

X / TEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

check it out!!!

 

 

"Good morning, class." 

"Good morning, Mrs. Rachel." 

Once the lecturer walks into the class, all of my classmates rush into their seat quietly. Mrs. Rachel is a foreign lecturer, she's really beautiful and well, I can say she's just all men's ideal type. But. She's such a killer lecturer. With broken korean, she said, "I'll be replacing Mrs. Yu for today's class. Have you finished the project Mrs. Yu gave you?" She places a laptop and some clear holders on the desk. 

Most of us answer "Yes!"

"Collect the projects on my desk. I'll look for a flashdisk first." She walks out from the class with the sound of her high heels clicking loudly.

I open my bag to take my printed project. Last night, I made a hundred logo ideas. And luckily, I finished right by midnight and emailed it so today, I'll collect the printed out one. A person next to me whispers, "Hey, did you really make a hundred? I only made 87, my eyes couldn't stand seeing the laptop's screen all day long." He clicks his tongue. "Did you make more than a hundred by chance?"

"I'm sorry, I don't," I reply with a weak smile. Can't he see my swollen eyes? I couldn't stand seeing the laptop's screen for 6 hours straight too! 

I place my printed out project on the lecturer's desk with the others as Mrs. Rachel comes into the class again. She brings a pink glittered flashdisk then connects it to her pink laptop. "Thank you for those who have collected the projects by email and collected the printed-outs. Mrs. Yu asked me to warned those who haven't collected their projects by email. Kim Sejeong, Jang Kihyun, Jeon Jungkook and Lee Seokmmin. Four of you won't get a score more than B+!"

The 4 names that was mentioned sighed silently.

BUK! Mrs. Rachel slams her desk. "Don't sigh like that! I really hate how it sounds." She's grumbling.

I think she's having a first day of period today? I can feel you, Mrs. Rachel. Because today is my first day too. "Ugh... Cram." I rub my stomach as I change mmy seat position to be more comfortable. When I scribble some materials, I realize that I bring a bottle of hot tea in my bag. "Hot tea. Hot tea." Without Mrs. Rachel knowing, I open my bag and take the bottle. 

Just when I drink the hot tea once, Mrs. Rachel shouts out of nowhere. "Young lady!" She starts speaking in english. "Don't ya dare drink beverages beside mineral water in my class!" She shouts at me with a killer glare. "This is the first warning! If you break the rules two more times, I'll kick ya out of this class." 

Seo Yoongi, my bestfriend who is sitting in front of me hisses. "Whoa. You're dead, Sebi." She whispers while turning her head back slightly to face me. 

"I know, right?" I reply her while rubbing my temple. The other students are staring at me curiously and I'm just pretending to be over-focused with my notebook.

 

 

 

tap! tap! tap! atu! tap! tap! tap! tap! atu! atu!

"Errggh Seo Yoongi can't you turn your phone silent? Or can you change those kakao talk's notification sound?!" I drop my head on the canteen's table. "Oh, the blood is coming. Blood is coming." I whine as I feel liquids coming from my...

We're having a late lunch at the canteen now. Me, Seo Yoongi and Jeon Joongkook.

Seo Yoongi is a friend of mine since childhood. When we were still in elementary school, we were enemies. I still remember our fight about whose hair is longer. And it turnt out that the length of our hair was just the same. And when we were in the middle school, we fought over a nerd boy. I swear I don't even know what was wrong with us that we had to fight for just a nerd boy. Finally, we became bestfriend in high school.

Jeon Jungkook? He's the one who didn't collect the project by email last night, anyway. And now he's sulking around together with me. "I shouldn't have played DOTA last night..."

 jeon jungkook. bb.

As soon as Jungkook graduated from high school and accepted to Seoul University, he doesn't have any friends to hang out with. Most of the students in our class are girls and he doesn't really get along well with girls. And the boys in our class are just a bunch of freaks. Luckily, he found me. 

Yoongi doesn't put attention on both me and Jungkook. She's scrolling her instagram home seriously and suddenly screams. "LOOK! LOOK!" She stands up from her seat and jumps excitedly. "Look at this oh, you two stop sulking and look at thiiis!"

She forces me to see her handphone's screen so I do. "What is this?" There's a selfie of a girl and a boy. I know the girl, she's Juni the law student. And the boy? I don't know him. I think he's a rookie boy group member? "Is Juni meeting a boy group member? Wait, which companies did he come from?" I wonder while reading the picture's caption below.

 

I met him at the airport! He's seriously good-looking and nice in person! #Ten #TenChittaphon #Archer

 

"A... Archer?" 

Yoongi snatches her handphone away from me. "Yes, he's an archer. You don't know him!? He's really famous nowadays, you know? His parents are actually Korean. Well, her mother is half Thailand so they live there." Yoongi snaps her fingers. "He's now moving to Korea to live alone with his uncle." As she reaches the end of the sentence, she sighs pleasedly.

"Let me see," Jungkook takes over Yoongi's handphone. A second after he sees the posted picture, he gasps. "Is this the boy who always shows up on my Instagram feed out of nowhere?!" 

Seo Yoongi coughs. "Yeah, I liked a lot of his pictures."

Jungkook roles his eyes.

I sigh, again, before having a spoon of rice and chicken katsu into my mouth. "Why do they cook this menu everyday? I'm getting sick of it." I drink my strawberry milk. "Whatever. I'll just have this strawberry milk." I push my tray away and Jungkook takes it. "Finish it, Jungkook. I know you're starving like a fasting cow. Ah... I should go now."

"Archery?" Yoongi squeals. "Can I go with you? Ten could be there!"

"No." I shake my head instantly. "I wanna go home. I'm tired." I wave my hand at Yoongi and mess Jungkook's hair then walk away from the canteen, out from the college building to the nearest bus stop.

124. That's the bus I take to go home. 

 It only takes 5 minute until my bus come. Some people who are also waiting for the bus get in and I'm the last one. When I step in into the bus, something passes by my mind and I totally turn insane. I turn my back and walk out from the bus. The door closes and the bus goes away. I take a seat again and wait for the next bus to come.

125. The bus to Seoul Sports Complex.

 

 

 

 

"Eh?" 

I can't hold myself to smile widely when my eyes catch his figure. I wave at Hanbin who's discussing something with his pupil. "Hello." I greet him as I pass by. "It's nice to see you again." I say and Hanbin replies with a nod. Slightly, I can see him blushing. Oh, no. Line stickers. "Err... I'm sorry about the sticker I sent last night. My thumb accidentally tap it and it was sent and I swear, I didn't mean anything."

Hanbin excuses himself to his female pupil that is now glaring at me. "It's okay," he says. "I know it must be sent accidentally."

No one speaks. I should say something...

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter