Purple Flower

The Bathtub

Hoseok stumbled into the hideout that Hyungwon and Minhyuk were currently in. He carefully stood over the rubble and shattered glass, that's when he turned his eyes forward. Hyungwon and Minhyuk in a powerful embrace, almost fetus-like against the apocalyptic world. 
A hot tear fell down Hoseok's left cheek. "Is this why you've been distant lately", he had to hold back his sobs as he stared icily into Hyungwon's eyes. 

Hyungwon and Minhyuk quickly flew their arms off each other as they both climbed out of the bathtub. "I'm so sorry! Please you have to let me explain-", Hyungwon spluttered, he couldn't get the right words out. Hoseok was considering to grab Minhyuk by the throat out of sheer rage but he reconsidered. "Four of our brothers have died and I've just lost the love of my life to another, I have nothing to live for", he got out a gun from his pocket and pressed it firmly towards his chest. Bam. 

"NOOO...", Hyungwon screamed and ran towards a collapsed bleeding body. "WHYYYY", he cried as he cradled the body in his arms. "You have to stay strong now, it's only the two of us", Minhyuk kneeled behind Hyungwon and his head as the two mourned for another loss. Somewhere among the rubble, the bud of a plant bloomed into a purple flower, a hope of life.