Long Lost Jigsaw Pieces

The Bathtub

Minhyuk and Hyungwon were in each other's embrace as they cuddled into the bathtub. They couldn't even find adequate shelter, with a decent bed so this would have to do for now. They managed to escape the shootings and the bombings that went on outside. People struggling through ashy rubbles, bloody limbs being thrown around left, right and centre. 

The two of them had already lost 5 of their other close friends. The last Minhyuk saw was someone who shot Changkyun right in the back of his head and Changkyun's lifeless body automatically crumpled in front of him. Minhyuk was trying to avoid choking on his tears, before Hyungwon grabbed him from behind and ushered him into safety.

 "Let's hide in here!", Hyungwon pointed at the dingy bathtub with it's chipped enamel. "Are you kidding me? How will we fit?!", Minhyuk asked in a shaky paranoid voice still shook by what he just witnessed. "I wasn't asking", Hyungwon held his hand and guided him gently into the bathub so they both sat with Hyungwon's chest against Minhyuk's back. "I love you", his hot breathed fanned Minhyuk's ear. "What about Hoseok hyung"? "He is the one who started all this", Hyungwon grimaced.

Minhyuk felt warm in his embrace, Hyungwon's warm breathing on his ears, soothing him. Their fingers laced together as if they were long lost jigsaw pieces reunited. Minhyuk looked up into Hyungwon's eyes, his face in his hands, their lips shortening in distance..,,,no one else had to know - because they would literally die due to being homouals in this totalitarian state