Securing The Laboratory

My Alien Love (BTS Fanfiction)

(Jungkook's POV)

I slept through the day and night, and woke up very early in the morning. I sat up slowly and I groaned to an aching back. I can't believe that I managed to sleep that long on the floor... That reminds me, I still need to clean the bedsheets since V got... Excited yesterday.

I got up off the floor and I looked at my bed, expecting to see V sound asleep, but he was gone, and the oxygen mask was lying on the floor... He won't get far without his carbon dioxide supply.

Jungkook: Taehyung!

I frantically searched my house for V, but he was nowhere to be found.

Jungkook: Taehyung! Where are you at?!

I looked in the bathroom, he wasn't there...

Jungkook: Taehyung, please answer me!

I looked in the kitchen, he wasn't there....

Jungkook: Please tell me that you're okay...

I checked outside. There he was, unconscious, lying face down in the blood stained grass. I rushed over to him, and I picked him up. I hustled back inside and I placed him back on my bed. I wiped his bloody face, then I put him back on the machine.

Jungkook: Oh, Taehyung, what did you do? You clearly fought with something, because that's not your blood...

A few minutes later of watching V, he woke up in a sort of daze and stared at me.

V: You have other species on your planet?

Jungkook: Wait, what?! Why are you asking that? Are you alright?

V: You see, my sleep was disturbed, because I kept hearing this barking noise, so I went outside, located the animal, and I ate it.

Jungkook: Y-You ate the neighbor's dog!! Y-You can't be doing that!!

V: Is that not acceptable for a meal? I can regurgitate it...

Jungkook: Ahhhg! I'll get in trouble for what you did!

V takes off the mask and starts hacking.

Jungkook: No, no, no! There's no need for that Taehyung, it's too late now. What's been done has been done...

V: Oh, I see... Can we go exploring? Your living space is great, but I wish to get out and roam.

Jungkook: You can't just go roaming, plus, you'll pass out from a lack of carbon... Which reminds me, you're running low, so, I need to find a way to get some more from the lab...

V: Fine, then bring me to your lab and make something to help me breath, so I'm not stuck to this machine, or I eat you!

V snarled at me, and he flicked his tail.

Jungkook: I d-don't think I'll have enough time to make something at the lab with all those police patrolling the area...

V: the police! I'll take care of them. They can be my next meal.

Jungkook: Okay, okay, let's see what happens when we get there, okay?

V dropped his mask and rushed outside. I chased him to my car, where he was waiting for me.

Jungkook: Are you crazy?! We can't go witho-

V: Don't worry about me, let's just go.

Jungkook: ........

V: Time is valuable!

I sighed and we both got into the car. I started the car up and we raced to the laboratory, once there, we were stopped by police who prevented us from even getting close to the lab. We were persistent, but the police weren't having it.

(V's POV)

I could tell that Jungkook was reaching his breaking point as other police patrolling the area surrounded the car. The police were getting very suspicious and irritated.

V: Let me handle them, whatever you do, don't get out of the car...

Jungkook: W-Wait! What are you doing?!

I smirked and my lips as I got out of the car slowly. The police backed away slightly and drew their weapons at me. I showed them my razor fangs as I hissed at them. Jungkook looked at me nervously.

Jungkook: T-Taehyung, what are you fixing to do?!

V: Nothing. Just sit back and relax.

I need to hurry up and get these police out of our way. I'm basically wasting my time at this point. I was starting to get lightheaded and dizzy from the oxygen, not only that, it was causing a sharp burning pain all over my body. I need to get this over with.

What the hell is that?!

Do you see it's ing tail?! What the is this ?!

Dude, I told you not to hit that acid before the job, I know for sure that this isn't real!

Sure looks ed up with that blue skin.

That weakling thinks it can play dress up and sneak into the lab. How funny! Look, this site is off limits!

We ain't falling for your dumb tricks! Look, you can wait however long it takes, or get arrested.

Just ing do as we say and leave blueberry boy!

V: I take those as insults, so now, I won't hold back.

He's hostile and is not compliant, take him out! I've had enough of this !

They all fired at once, and I was struck in the heart with one bullet...

V: Ahhg!

It was happening again. T-This thing. It consumes me. I could feel it mark my body and cover my eyes... I'm not me, I'm them.

Jungkook: Taehyung, what's happening to you?

I turned to look at a terrified and shaken Jungkook, he couldn't see me like this, but he couldn't die. There is no time for mistakes.

I have exactly one minute before my body shuts down for automatic recovery, if I resist this, it will result in permanent shutdown of my entire body. I currently have 15 hostiles.

V: You will all pay for being obstacles in our way. I don't take from petty, low, life forms!

I took in the burning air, and I expelled it all in a huge roar like screech.

V: GGGGGRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

All remaining bullets deflected, time has been distorted, and space has been bent. I have 10 hostiles left.

The remaining policemen stared into my eyes with fear and confusion, but they were still ready to take me down, despite having lost their five fallen comrades. I looked at them and the surrounding area with just as much fear, if not more and saw that the trees were bent far back from the force of the roar. The five policemen I had just killed had their brains scattered all over the bloodstained grass. They were headless...

Kill them.

Enemy at 6 o' clock! Cause instant shock by obstruction of the airways. A quick jab to the neck, sever the spine, destroy the esophagus. Enemy to the left, downwards palm on hostile skull, split skull in half, sever jaw, turn brains to mush. Instant death, from head trauma. Jab to the chest, instant death from explosion of the heart and internal bleeding.

Kill them...

I started to black out slowly as I swiftly delivered sharp blows to each individual. The sounds of bones snapping, cracking, splitting, accompanied by the spurting of blood and deathly chilling screams, filled the air. The air smelled like human blood, the taste in my mouth was human blood, the feeling was wet and thick human blood. It splattered all over me. Then the darkness erased it all...

Several hours later, Rap Monster appeared in front of me. I could feel him tend to the wound in my chest, it was causing me serious pain.

Rap Monster: Jeongguk, he's awake...

Jungkook appeared next to Rap Monster in my sight. He stood behind Rap Monster and glanced at me quickly before looking away.

Jungkook: I h-hope you feel better... And um, I made you a bracelet that will help you take carbon from the air... It didn't take me long to make it... I put it on you after Namjoon cleaned you up... Heh, I didn't want you to eat me either...

I whined intensely because of the amount of pain I was in, and also, because I was worried about Jungkook even though he was right beside me. I tried to get up, but Rap Monster forced me to stay down.

Rap Monster: Don't move, you're badly hurt.

I whined even more, and I felt threatened by Rap Monster. He reminded me of how my father treated me after my mother died. I felt powerless and lesser. I started growling at Rap Monster.

Rap Monster: What?! I said don't move! Look, I don't understand why Jeongguk wants to keep you. He needs to understand that it's gonna be hard to communicate with you.

V: You don't control me!

Jungkook: ..............

Rap Monster: So he can speak our language huh? When did you pick that up?!

He didn't realize that because of Jungkook, I'm able to make connections with other humans in his language.

V: Let me go!!!

I jumped off the operating table in anger.

Rap Monster: What are you doing?! I still have to remove bullets! Did the drugs stop working....?

I ripped out the IV's and I jumped on top of Rap Monster.

Rap Monster: What the hell?! Get off of me!

Jungkook: T-Taehyung! Calm down, please!

Rap Monster shook me off and then I swung at him. I hit him so hard, that I knocked him unconscious against the wall. I whined for Jungkook and I squeezed him. I was losing consciousness, then I collapsed to the floor, and passed out.

Several days later, I woke up in Jungkook's bed, covered up. I instantly started to feel sick to my stomach. I looked around and realized the I no longer had the mask, but I was breathing fine. Waitit was that bracelet... I leaned over the side of the bed, and expelled everything from my stomach. Police uniforms, bullets, undigested bones, and other things.

I saw Jungkook and Rap Monster rush into the room, were shocked by the things that I vomited. I sighed as I laid back down, facing away from them.

Rap Monster: .....

Jungkook: ......

Rap Monster: Was this from the other day?!

Jungkook: I assume so... I was there after all...

Rap Monster: Now that your alien is conscious, tell me, why did you have to kill those people huh? Why? What did they do to you?! Because of you, our lab is permanently off limits and the authorities will probably come after us!

V: Jeongguk was my number one priority. I can let him die next time you heartless fool! Is that what you want? I can kill him myself!

Jungkook: Look what you have done Namjoon! That mouth of yours!

Rap Monster: Be quiet Jeongguk. Your priority is to go back to your stupid planet and forget about my Jeongguk!

V: I'm not forgetting about Jeongguk! He cares about me, unlike you! You're just like my father! That bastard! I'll end your life, like I will his one day.

I got up and I exposed my fangs at Rap Monster. He backed away slightly.

V: You might not care about me Namjoon, but for the first time in a long time, I've found someone who cares, and that's Jeongguk.

Rap Monster: He doesn't care about you, you're just an alien!

V: We had a connection! Nothing is more real then that connection we made!

Rap Monster: Jeongguk, you're cheating on me with this stupid alien?!

Jungkook: Can you both shut the hell up! Taehyung, that was the past! What connection do we have now?! Huh?!

V: ......

Jungkook: Taehyung, please understand that I'm with Namjoon! That's where my connection is at...

Rap Monster: Taehyung, you better think twice before making connections with my Kookie!

Jungkook: Taehyung, I need you to get out of my room...

V: .......

I saw a tear in Jungkook's eye, then he forced me out of the bed, and pushed me out of the room. I felt lonely, hurt, and angry, so I started crying. The door slammed shut in my face...