First Connection And Exposure

My Alien Love (BTS Fanfiction)

(Jungkook's POV)

I pulled up a chair next to the bed, and waited there with Rap Monster, until V woke up. Several hours passed and V still didn't wake up. I was getting worried, as for Rap Monster, well, he fell asleep waiting for V. He thought I was getting obsessive over V since I wouldn't cuddle with him. I couldn't help that V, a freaking alien from outer space is right in front of us!

I noticed that throughout its sleep, it healed most of injuries pretty well. It made very little movements during its sleep, except for the slight twitching of its tail. By midnight, Rap Monster had woke up and left and V was still asleep, so I decided to go take a shower, then go to bed.

Jungkook: I hope Namjoon isn't too fed up with me...

I got up from the chair and I sighed as I started undressing myself, then I heard a low growling noise. I turned around, exposing my shirtless self, to the the strange alien V. V glared at me from under the covers, with it's yellow, glowing eyes, staring at me, like a cat's.

Jungkook: U-Um, I guess you can attack me, since you're not strapped down to a table, yeah? If I was an alien, in a foreign environment being held captive by humans, I would surely go on a killing spree to get home... Ha ha...

I scratched the back of my head nervously as V rose from under the covers, with it's tail lashing around.

Jungkook: I won't get okay! I'm sorry!!!

V growled at me, and laid back down. I let out a sigh of relief as I couldn't believe that I was still alive. I decided to slowly move closer to V. I reached over to pet him, then he rose back up and we both just stared at each other. V's eyes seemed to change from a glowing yellow, to a galaxy.

V reached out and touched my face gently, then with one claw, he traced a long invisible line down my neck, to my chest, then he stopped at my pants. I nervously backed away, as I thought of Rap Monster and what he might of done if he saw this.

Jungkook: Woah, woah, woah! Easy now! I know you're curious about me, but let's not get too curious!

V snarled at me and laid back down.

Jungkook: Look, I don't want to hurt you okay? I'm going to lay down with you, as much as Namjoon would hate that, I need some sleep okay? I've been up for a while...

I sighed nervously as I got in bed with V. V faced away from me, and threw his tail over my body. I wanted to move it, but I was scared that I anger him by touching his tail, so I it instead.

The next morning, I woke up to V searching through my belongings. I sat up quickly and watched him. V turned around as soon as he knew I was watching him, which made me jump. V just looked at me, then he pointed to his lips.

V: Em ssik.

Jungkook: W-What?

V took off the oxygen mask and he walked back to the bed, now I was nervous. What was he planning to do?! V climbed back into the bed, and wrapped his tail around his leg. V climbed on top of me and forced me down. I tried to move, but he kept me in place.

Jungkook: P-Please don't hurt me!

V then leaned in, sniffed my body, and my lips with its soft, long tongue. I shivered upon its touch. I closed my eyes and I tried to look away, but it forced me to look at it. V leaned in closer and finally made contact with my lips, our tongues touched and my life changed.

We finally broke apart and V put the back mask on. V sat up and stared at me, while I looked away. My heart was racing, and my face was red.

V: Thank you for allowing me to make a connection with you. I've learned a lot about you and humans in general. I was able to pick up on your language as well. It seems that there are also time differences. For every day that passes on your planet equals to two days on my planet.

Jungkook: W-What?!

V: Unfortunately, none of that matters anymore since my spaceship is destroyed...

Jungkook: How come that doesn't matter?! Isn't it awesome that you're on a different planet?!

V: No, I didn't want to travel to another planet in the first place. I was forced on this mission by my father...

Jungkook: Can you explain to me why?

V: Sure... You see, once my mother died, my relationship with my father and I became rough. He wasn't happy, and it wasn't easy to impress him. He blamed the death of my mother on me, because after birthing me, she became different. In other words, having me caused her to be very ill.

Jungkook: ......

V: I've always disappointed my father, so he thought sending me to invade a planet and ruling it single handedly, would be the only way for me to impress him. Which is something I can't do, so upon entering this planet's atmosphere, I decided to try and kill myself by crashing my spaceship. I might as well not go back home, because I would bring back disappointment...

Jungkook: Taehyung, you don't disappoint me, you amaze me! You being sent here is our destiny!

V: Maybe it was our destiny to meet, because you saved me... Why?

Jungkook: I saved you, because my first instinct was to save any possible survivors, but as soon as I saw that something was different about you, I just had to save you... And I'm really sorry about my boyfriend...

V: It's okay, but since I can't do much at this point, you might as well stop feeding me carbon...

Jungkook: No, no, no! I'd like to learn more about you... Even though, in that kiss, I felt like I knew your whole history... It that I have a boyfriend though, you can't just kiss me anytime you feel like it... I'll get in serious trouble if he were to see us.

V: I understand, but he doesn't. My species is meant for two things: Connection, and reproduction... You see, my species is meant to communicate and mate with any species we come across because we love to learn about other species and mix our DNA with theirs... We become knowledgeable this. We also love to explore planets, but we have our dark side. Sometimes, we become so obsessed with being connected, that we take over planets and form new rules and such. When it comes down to reproduction, what you see here, isn't exactly what you get. We basically anyone we have with, because what looks like your part, actually covers a long tentacle like organ that just goes up you, and just sticks inside of you until you're fertilized. can last hours, if not days... Some die...

Jungkook: Wow, my mind is blown! See, that is why I don't want you to go! We can both, uh, connect, not in a ual way, but in a way where we can learn more about each other! You're so unique! So interesting! That is why I want you to stay! Look, I'll whip up a device that can help you breathe on my planet, how about that?!

V: I guess I'll stay since I seem to impress you...

I was full of excitement, then my stomach felt wet all of a sudden. I looked down to see this purple, sticky fluid on my lower stomach and crotch area.

Jungkook: Taehyung! Can you please tell me what this is?! I just now noticed this disgusting fluid.

V: I experience an while I kissed you. You're a bit late on noticing that, but I'm sorry if that isn't acceptable to you humans. I forgot to mention that my species is extremely sensitive to touch and feeling. I just got so excited that it happened. It feels so good to connect. I haven't done that since my mother died.

Jungkook: Well, I suppose I can help you connect at another time... Uh, look, I'm a-

V: Scientist, I know. You're so smart and you always want to learn new things... You want to learn about me, I get it, but in order to truly learn about me, you must connect with me.

Jungkook: I understand that now.

V: What I learned about you turns me on...

Jungkook: Um, I'm not sure what to say.

V: How can you not know what to say? You humans are so pathetic, yet interesting. You destroy yourselves and the very planet you live on.

Jungkook: T-That's actually how I view the world...

V: Mm~ You humans have different parts for the male and female gender, while my species only has gender differences for appearances. I'm a male in case you didn't know.

V started to soil the bed with his fluids so I got up, while he eyed me. I was already feeling uncomfortable, but to V, all this was normal. It was okay, for him to do all that, while I just wouldn't walk up to a girl and use my as a way to say hey, I like you, because right now, that's how it seemed with V. V's strange organ was fully exposed and it was just oozing that purple liquid. I was nervous because he could just stick that up me and tear me in half.

Jungkook: Y-You mean, your whole species the same parts? If so, how do you reproduce with one another?

V: My organ is like a sword. Covered by a sheath when not needed, but then when I'm ready to attack my enemy, I fully expose the sharp blade and I cut into them.

Jungkook: ...................

V: Do I need to explain that again?

Jungkook: Um, no. I think I get how it works... So how do you remove waste from the body?

V: We don't urinate or defecate like you humans. Whenever we eat, our stomachs convert the food into energy. Whatever is not converted into energy is vomited back up. This process takes about a week on your planet, so it's not like me vomit it up right after we eat. We don't have any intestines, so that's why the process of removing waste happens like that.

Jungkook: What about liquids?

V: We cry it out in the form of freshwater. This happens randomly for several minutes, but it's rare, since our bodies find many internal uses for liquids.

Jungkook: How odd...

V: Well, it's time for a nap.

Jungkook: But didn't you just wake up?

V: Hmm, yes. I didn't wake up too long before you, but um, my species uses sleep to self heal. We can go days without sleep, but it's not a good idea, since many organs don't reproduce cells unless sleep is active. For blood cells that die, new blood cells should take their place, but that doesn't happen when I'm awake.

Jungkook: Ah! I see that sleep is very important to you then! Well, go on and take a nap and I will go about my day as usual.

V: Thank you.

V laid back down and falls asleep. I sighed and I got a few fresh blankets from the closet and made myself a little bed on the floor.

Jungkook: Actually, I'll spend my day waiting for you to wake up...

As I waited for him to wake up, I read a few books and I fell asleep too.